• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Just watched the first 2 episodes. I have to say I thought Lisa R wasn't coming back, but she seemed ok I'm sure I'll think differently before the season is over. However Dorit was nothing but a drama queen. I didn't think jumping on Lisa R while they were in the ferris wheel (can't remember what it was called) was very nice. And then to say her husband didn't say those things about Lisa R but having the replay was pretty funny.

I was surprised to see Adrienne but noticed she didn't get much air time. Her face looked very puffy.

Erika is just over the top. I don't care what designers she is wearing but that green outfit was hideous. Maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough to appreciate couture clothing. And Dorits pink outfit what was that all about.

Terri seems ok didn't add much to the episodes but she is new so time will tell.

Read that Kyles new house was burglarized while they were on vacation. A lot of jewelry was taken.

Just watched the first 2 episodes. I have to say I thought Lisa R wasn't coming back, but she seemed ok I'm sure I'll think differently before the season is over. However Dorit was nothing but a drama queen. I didn't think jumping on Lisa R while they were in the ferris wheel (can't remember what it was called) was very nice. And then to say her husband didn't say those things about Lisa R but having the replay was pretty funny.

I was surprised to see Adrienne but noticed she didn't get much air time. Her face looked very puffy.

Erika is just over the top. I don't care what designers she is wearing but that green outfit was hideous. Maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough to appreciate couture clothing. And Dorits pink outfit what was that all about.

Terri seems ok didn't add much to the episodes but she is new so time will tell.

Read that Kyles new house was burglarized while they were on vacation. A lot of jewelry was taken.

Dorit seems more over the top this season too, almost as if she's trying to be an Erika clone with her glam squad, outrageous outfits, and weird hairstyles. It also looked like she got a boob job - I don't remember hers being that large before.

Adrienne looked awful! Way too much plastic surgery, coupled with weight gain, and you could barely see her eyes her face was so puffy.

I read the same about Kyle's house. Didn't she say during the first episode that she didn't want to sell her current house that we've seen the last several seasons? Because Kyle's house that got burglarized is a brand new house they recently bought and were doing renovations on. So I guess any story line about Kyle and Mauricio house hunting vs staying in their house is spoiled.

Dorit seems more over the top this season too, almost as if she's trying to be an Erika clone with her glam squad, outrageous outfits, and weird hairstyles. It also looked like she got a boob job - I don't remember hers being that large before.

Adrienne looked awful! Way too much plastic surgery, coupled with weight gain, and you could barely see her eyes her face was so puffy.

I read the same about Kyle's house. Didn't she say during the first episode that she didn't want to sell her current house that we've seen the last several seasons? Because Kyle's house that got burglarized is a brand new house they recently bought and were doing renovations on. So I guess any story line about Kyle and Mauricio house hunting vs staying in their house is spoiled.

I thought the same thing about the story line. She has made such a big deal about how much she loves her house even though it is not an "over the top" house. She has said she wanted this house her whole life and loves living there etc. They teased last week about Mauricio looking at other properties. I was surprised when the news report said their new house was burglarized. My first thought was surprise that they moved.

I guess any burglar can break into anything-but doesn't it seem odd? I thought they lived in a gated community.

I guess any burglar can break into anything-but doesn't it seem odd? I thought they lived in a gated community.

I don't know whether their new house is in a gated community, I assume so because I think the house used to belong to another celebrity. But they suspected the burglary was an inside job. They were having renovations done on the house, and it's suspected one of the contractor employees either did it or had involvement.

Just watched the latest episode and I have to say that Dorit is just over the top. Can't believe how she says she let it go but keeps going on about Lisa R. Then to invite Terri over and continue to talk about Lisa R. Don't get me wrong I'm not a Lisa R fan but Dorit is just:stir: causing problems. Wonder if production keeps egging her on. Erika is writing a book:rolleyes1????? She may have been a thing before being on the show (I never heard of her) but she can really thank the show for more exposure.

I've never been a big LisaR fan but I find her a lot less annoying than Dorit. Enough already.

I had to fast forward the parts with Erika talking about her book. I was afraid that my eyes might roll back into my head and get stuck.

Had to play catch up with the last 2 episodes as I was at Disney:cheer2:. It seems that Dorit is the new Brandi. The things she said to and about Camille were really nasty. I was surprised as she really doesn't even know Camille nor has she been in her company that much. Seems she also has a selected memory. The bit with being late for the drinks with Terri was really inconsiderate. Whether she was 20 min or 50 min late she was still late.

I feel sorry for Kyle seems like her new show has caused a rift with her sisters. Does anyone know when her show is supposed to be on? I got a real laugh when she was trying to wash and dry her dog. It was really funny to watch Lisa using the dryer on Kyles hair.

Had to play catch up with the last 2 episodes as I was at Disney:cheer2:. It seems that Dorit is the new Brandi. The things she said to and about Camille were really nasty. I was surprised as she really doesn't even know Camille nor has she been in her company that much. Seems she also has a selected memory. The bit with being late for the drinks with Terri was really inconsiderate. Whether she was 20 min or 50 min late she was still late.

I feel sorry for Kyle seems like her new show has caused a rift with her sisters. Does anyone know when her show is supposed to be on? I got a real laugh when she was trying to wash and dry her dog. It was really funny to watch Lisa using the dryer on Kyles hair.

I looked up Kyle's American Woman show and it says "spring 2018" (at least the trailer I watched). Alicia Silverstone looks a bit worse for wear! I'm not sure if they made her character up to look that way or what.

Ugh Dorit. I just really can't take her. Irritating. She talks about how she doesn't like gossip, thinks people are childish, etc. and turns around and does the exact same stuff.

What is up with Dorit's hair? Does she wear wigs? How is it always a different length/style every day? And what was with the super uneven cut last night?

She needs a new stylist...

I have decided I don't like Teddy. She is very uptight for someone who tries to appear so casual. I guess I am in the minority of those that like Dorit, I think she's spunky and cute. Very inappropriate when drunk, though. I thought Teddy made a too big a deal out of Dorit being late for drinks or whatever they were meeting for, it appeared they had their times mixed up and that can happen. She keeps bringing up petty stuff like that and the champagne glass comment when she really just needs to drop it. Erika is dressed like a dork this season. Does she really think running outfits look good with pumps? She just looks so tacky to me. And what is with her getup during the interviews? Her hair and makeup make her look like a Disney movie villain or something. I have no use for Camille, she can just go be on big brother or some other show.

I have decided I don't like Teddy. She is very uptight for someone who tries to appear so casual. I guess I am in the minority of those that like Dorit, I think she's spunky and cute. Very inappropriate when drunk, though. I thought Teddy made a too big a deal out of Dorit being late for drinks or whatever they were meeting for, it appeared they had their times mixed up and that can happen. She keeps bringing up petty stuff like that and the champagne glass comment when she really just needs to drop it. Erika is dressed like a dork this season. Does she really think running outfits look good with pumps? She just looks so tacky to me. And what is with her getup during the interviews? Her hair and makeup make her look like a Disney movie villain or something. I have no use for Camille, she can just go be on big brother or some other show.

I agree about Teddy. I want to like her, but she is definitely very uptight and insecure for someone who is supposedly so chill. The whole thing about Dorit being late... even if she's 100% right about the timing -- it was one time, not a pattern -- so, why can't she just let it go?

Dorit doesn't bother that me that much either, but I thought she was pretty mean to Teddy at PK's party at the end of the episode. I felt bad for Teddy.

Also agree about Erika's various looks this season -- the jogging pants and pumps -- and the interview look where she looks she's from medieval times. Don't get it.

I am so tired of hearing about the Teddy/Dorit late coffee date fiasco. They both had a different time to meet, was just miscommunication. Move on.

I don't think their coffee date issue was a miscommunication. Dorit said she was supposed to be there between 4:30 and 5:30. Who sets up a meeting time at a restaurant like that? I think she just ran late and didn't want to admit it to Teddy.

I don't think their coffee date issue was a miscommunication. Dorit said she was supposed to be there between 4:30 and 5:30. Who sets up a meeting time at a restaurant like that? I think she just ran late and didn't want to admit it to Teddy.
I agree. It doesn't make any sense

I agree. It doesn't make any sense

I agree. If you were going to leave some wiggle room, you might say "I will meet you there between 4:30 and 4:45." Dorit's version just doesn't make any sense at all. It is not believable because most reasonable people would not suggest it or agree to it.

I think what she meant was that they were supposed to meet for coffee at 4:30 and have coffee for one hour and leave around 5:30. She just worded it weird. I think she meant to say, "we were supposed to meet at 4:30 for about an hour." Bottom line is that she thought they were meeting at 4:30. Teddy thought they were meeting at 4:00. They are spending waaaaaaaaay too much time talking about coffee gate on the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter