Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

What was with Camille and Lisa buying the lingerie and showing us the price tag on how expensive it was. That scene was so fluff.

Eileen looks good for 58, wow. I had no idea she was the oldest...older than Lisa V.

Last edited:
Kyle, Kyle, Kyle can't you let Dorit have her few minutes in the spotlight before you start your drama crap? I'm not a fan of Dorit but it was really uncalled for Kyle to start the crap about panty gate at Dorits bikini launch fashion show. I don't understand why after all of this time she had to bring it up again. I just don't get Kyle this season she seems very needy. Really surprised she showed the girls her new show before showing to her sisters. Must be some real bad feelings between the 3 of them. I'm anxious to see it.

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle can't you let Dorit have her few minutes in the spotlight before you start your drama crap? I'm not a fan of Dorit but it was really uncalled for Kyle to start the crap about panty gate at Dorits bikini launch fashion show. I don't understand why after all of this time she had to bring it up again. I just don't get Kyle this season she seems very needy. Really surprised she showed the girls her new show before showing to her sisters. Must be some real bad feelings between the 3 of them. I'm anxious to see it.

I had read that they are not speaking to Kyle because they were very against her doing the show. Not sure if it's true, but I think it caused a rift.

I had read that they are not speaking to Kyle because they were very against her doing the show. Not sure if it's true, but I think it caused a rift.
That makes sense as I do recall that they were brought up to be very private about family matters. I actually think it was Kyle who said this awhile ago.

I think that across the board, with all the ladies at all the events during all of the fights, they cut out the lead up to the fights and then it just looks like they're wigging out over nothing. I'd still take Kyle over Dorit.

Sorry but Kyle's show looks super cheesy, from the bits I have seen so far. I have no desire to watch it. What network is actually showing it? The best part of that episode was Lisa's new rescue dog, what a cutie! I also loved Dorit's swimsuit line, I think it looked great, especially on skinny models, lol. I hope Teddy goes away next season, I am really over her. I could live without Camille too. She seems so fake to me.

Sorry but Kyle's show looks super cheesy, from the bits I have seen so far. I have no desire to watch it. What network is actually showing it? The best part of that episode was Lisa's new rescue dog, what a cutie! I also loved Dorit's swimsuit line, I think it looked great, especially on skinny models, lol. I hope Teddy goes away next season, I am really over her. I could live without Camille too. She seems so fake to me.
I actually like Camille now, than when she was on a few years ago.
Her x-husband was a tool how he left her-they still do not speak to each other, or he will not speak to Camille.

Has anyone been watching the Reunion Shows?? What was up with Erica in the part 1? She looked appalled at the thought of collaborating with John Mellencamp ... Does she really think she is better than him? Or even in the same field?? I used to really like her but she is so conceited this season that I cannot stand her. Hope she is gone next year.

Has anyone been watching the Reunion Shows?? What was up with Erica in the part 1? She looked appalled at the thought of collaborating with John Mellencamp ... Does she really think she is better than him? Or even in the same field?? I used to really like her but she is so conceited this season that I cannot stand her. Hope she is gone next year.

She actually wasn't being remotely conceited. She said the opposite to your post. She remarked how a man who is in the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame does not need to be doing any duet with her.

She also noted that she was sitting there with a migraine.

I waffle with my thoughts on her this season.

She actually wasn't being remotely conceited. She said the opposite to your post. She remarked how a man who is in the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame does not need to be doing any duet with her.

I heard Erika's remark to the John Mellencamp comment and the way she delivered it made it seem like there was no way she'd do it. She made it sound nice by saying a Hall of Famer doesn't need to duet with anyone, but even Andy said "I see you didn't like that idea", so he caught the disgust in her tone too. It would have been easy for her to say "that would be fun" or something to that effect but she was dismissive about it instead. She's beyond full of herself in all aspects, and this is just another example.

I heard Erika's remark to the John Mellencamp comment and the way she delivered it made it seem like there was no way she'd do it. She made it sound nice by saying a Hall of Famer doesn't need to duet with anyone, but even Andy said "I see you didn't like that idea", so he caught the disgust in her tone too. It would have been easy for her to say "that would be fun" or something to that effect but she was dismissive about it instead. She's beyond full of herself in all aspects, and this is just another example.

Interesting how you both read the interaction (no sarcasm).

I honestly read the situation that she was irritated by something or someone totally outside of the question (Andy? Something about the day - production behind the scenes) and/or her migraine was making her irritated.

Once again, I am in the middle with her this season but obviously didn't read it the same.

Last edited:
I honestly read the situation that she was irritated by something or someone totally outside of the question (Andy? Something about the day - production behind the scenes) and/or her migraine was making her irritated.

I gathered this too. She also seemed annoyed during Andy's line of questioning in the first part of the reunion regarding her book and how her family and Tom hadn't read it yet. Andy thought it was odd but Erika didn't see it that way and she started to get defensive as he kept asking other questions about it. So perhaps she was just off that day or irritated with Andy, not feeling well, etc.

Oh I completely disagree. I read it exactly as the other poster said, complete disgust with the idea and just trying to cover up with a nicety after she saw the others reactions. I could feel the tension On the set at that point. And even Andy commented. I’ve read a few blogs online with ppl seeing it this way as well.

Interesting that u saw it as innocent. Funny how ppl can read things completely different. I must admit, I missed the part where she mentioned a migraine. But I don’t think it would change my opinion.

I gathered this too. She also seemed annoyed during Andy's line of questioning in the first part of the reunion regarding her book and how her family and Tom hadn't read it yet. Andy thought it was odd but Erika didn't see it that way and she started to get defensive as he kept asking other questions about it. So perhaps she was just off that day or irritated with Andy, not feeling well, etc.

I thought that was weird as well. But again, read it as Erica being very pompous. I think it is so weird that her family has not shown support in that project by reading he book and she acts like Andy is stupid for thinking they would. Honestly I think it’s all in the delivery with Erica. It’s not so much that hey haven’t read it but more about how she acts bc someone dare question it.

Could not agree more. That would have been the perfect time for a witty or fun comeback but I think that may be beyond her capabilities. I don’t think Erika is the sharpest knife in the drawer. She relies on anger rather than rational thought whenever she’s challenged.

And her jealousy of the younger, prettier Teddi is palpable.

Well I'm alone in my perception. :rotfl2::thumbsup2

I just don't take Erika as one who has to tie an irritation or pompous comment with a bow to make nice (the Hall of Fame comment).

She relies on anger rather than rational thought whenever she’s challenged.

Bang on. I've thought that all season.

Ericka used to be my favorite,not any more .
Now she is just plain mean.

This season has been an eye opener for me.

I recently watched an re-run, can't remember the exact circumstances besides being a dinner at her home with Tom.

Anyway, it was a hard night with people not acting all that great. And I thought it was bizarre that later Erika told one of the women that Tom was angry with her (Erika). And wasn't talking to her since the dinner.

And not knowing their relationship/marriage I was dumbfounded when I found out that they were together for so long. Why the heck would he be angry at his wife for other people's choices and behaviour? It had nothing to do with Erika. Anyway, thought it was bizarre and telling. I think there's a lot going on below the surface in her life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter