• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I think what she meant was that they were supposed to meet for coffee at 4:30 and have coffee for one hour and leave around 5:30. She just worded it weird. I think she meant to say, "we were supposed to meet at 4:30 for about an hour." Bottom line is that she thought they were meeting at 4:30. Teddy thought they were meeting at 4:00. They are spending waaaaaaaaay too much time talking about coffee gate on the show.

That isn't the way I took what she was talking about. I thought she was saying she would arrive between 4:30 and 5:30.

That isn't the way I took what she was talking about. I thought she was saying she would arrive between 4:30 and 5:30.

I just can't see anyone setting a time frame like that. It would be so strange to me to tell someone I would meet them and then give them an hour window. Who does that? Then again it is Dorit.

Was watching this last night on demand and my husband said to me...where is that blond girl from...maybe an Australian accent...I said nope...guess again...he said somewhere in Brittain....nope...guess again and he was stumped....I said Connecticut! This fake accent is what gets me! And the outfit that she showed up in for lunch with Lisa VP!! She was particularly nasty when she got drunk and called Camille a nasty name and then at the lunch with Lisa brushed it off to say that she was just kidding! Be serious Dorit!

Was watching this last night on demand and my husband said to me...where is that blond girl from...maybe an Australian accent...I said nope...guess again...he said somewhere in Brittain....nope...guess again and he was stumped....I said Connecticut! This fake accent is what gets me! And the outfit that she showed up in for lunch with Lisa VP!! She was particularly nasty when she got drunk and called Camille a nasty name and then at the lunch with Lisa brushed it off to say that she was just kidding! Be serious Dorit!

Her mother had an accent too. Did anyone catch that?

I had to laugh when Erika said she forgot her jello salad - the one with the marshmellos. She has probably been to many pot lucks in her day to even know what that is. Lisa V, Kyle, and Dorit just going round and round about the fact that Lisa R left them at lunch. I get she was upset because they weren't interested in her dropped law suit but she really didn't give them a chance to finish their issue before moving on to hers. Did anyone notice that there was hardly any food in the pantry at the beach house? Anxious to see what else rolls out on the rest of the beach house stay.

Ok does anyone else watch anymore? My dis buddies are the only other ones I know that watch the same reality shows that I watch. So you guys are the only ones I can discuss these shows with.:badpc::rotfl:

I just saw the last episode on demand due to watching the Olympics.

Once again Dorit is the center of the drama. I can't believe she threw Teddy and Kyle under the bus about Erika spending the night in a hotel. I also thought it was odd that she did that. I loved it when Camille called Dorit a tattle tale. Loved Teddy and Camilles faces at the dinner when once again Dorit was telling Lisa R what went down.

Looking forward to tonights episode when Kyle gets on Dorit for causing drama.

I feel sorry for Kyle seems like her new show has caused a rift with her sisters.

Mehhhh I don't have a lot of sympathy for Kyle. I think Kyle would stop at nothing to have fame, fortune and success. I'm not saying she should not do the show to appease her sisters, but if the show was upsetting her sisters, she could have included them or toned it down or been open with them to save the relationship. Especially since she's had issues with them in the past. I think Kyle and Mauricio's significant rise in money and status that we've seen during the course of her time on RHOBH is her primary focus these days.

I have decided I don't like Teddy. She is very uptight for someone who tries to appear so casual. I guess I am in the minority of those that like Dorit, I think she's spunky and cute. Very inappropriate when drunk, though. I thought Teddy made a too big a deal out of Dorit being late for drinks or whatever they were meeting for, it appeared they had their times mixed up and that can happen. She keeps bringing up petty stuff like that and the champagne glass comment when she really just needs to drop it.

I agree that Teddi does come off as uptight which is contradictory to how she talks about herself, but I think a lot of the issues we are seeing her being uptight about are beat to death by production. Teddi doesn't seem to have a lot going on in the way of her own storyline, so the drama with Dorit seems to be her focus. She also doesn't seem to fit in well with the other housewives - she's younger, not as wealthy, and doesn't have as lavish of a lifestyle. I think Teddi would fit in better on RHOC.

The whole thing about Dorit being late... even if she's 100% right about the timing -- it was one time, not a pattern -- so, why can't she just let it go?

It's come up a few times this season that Dorit is always late. Happened with her dinner with Lisa too, as well as some other instances. It's like a running joke at this point. I also think that it keeps coming up because Teddi is just irritated at the way Dorit handled it. If Dorit could just say she lost track of time, sincerely apologized and stopped being defensive, I think Teddi would have gotten over it. But Dorit always finds excuses and doesn't see the other person's point of view. Same with the wine/champagne glass debacle.

About this week's episode: I'm of two minds when it comes to Erika's reaction to Teddi. I am more inclined to think it was a huge overreaction to an offhand comment about her memory. However, questioning Erika's integrity is clearly a third rail for her. I totally get not wanting to be accused of lying when it's not warranted. I just think she could have handled it with a lot less aggression, but I guess hindsight is 20/20.

After hearing about the details in Erica's book.......she isn't a strong woman, she is just a stank, skank ho that got lucky and married a very rich man. Gross, nasty woman......

Don't talk to Teddy about anything but the weather, she just can't keep her stupid mouth shut. I hope they drop her after her first season, I can't stand the way she keeps stirring stuff up! I was sad for Dorit when it was exposed that Lisa only really likes her husband. Poor Dorit said a few too many bad remarks and she's going to have a hard time living that down. I know lots of you don't like her but I still do. Erika sure can get nasty if you piss her off. She should have just said that they were all drinking that night and she didn't remember what was said. They are always saying stupid things to each other, or smart things that would hurt someone else. I did enjoy watching Erika go after Teddy, but she was very cold and mean about it. I hate Camille, is she a regular cast member again? I love the new house that Kyle bought, she finally has a house to go with all her riches, lol.

Don't talk to Teddy about anything but the weather, she just can't keep her stupid mouth shut. I hope they drop her after her first season, I can't stand the way she keeps stirring stuff up! I was sad for Dorit when it was exposed that Lisa only really likes her husband. Poor Dorit said a few too many bad remarks and she's going to have a hard time living that down. I know lots of you don't like her but I still do. Erika sure can get nasty if you piss her off. She should have just said that they were all drinking that night and she didn't remember what was said. They are always saying stupid things to each other, or smart things that would hurt someone else. I did enjoy watching Erika go after Teddy, but she was very cold and mean about it. I hate Camille, is she a regular cast member again? I love the new house that Kyle bought, she finally has a house to go with all her riches, lol.

Dorit and Teddy do the same thing... they blab under the guise of being “honest” and a “good friend” but they just like to stir, stir, stir.

Dorit and Teddy do the same thing... they blab under the guise of being “honest” and a “good friend” but they just like to stir, stir, stir.

Yes, but Dorit was talking about her experience or feelings about an experience with someone (remember how Lisa R made the comment about people doing coke in her bathroom?) and then Teddy goes and repeats it and stirs the crap all up again. Dorit needs to shut up for sure, but Teddy just looks like a stupid child sitting there repeating everything everyone says to her. Who does that? I think that Dorit said the stuff about Lisa V because she was feeling insecure and thought it would make her more part of the group (because really all of those women seem to be at arms reach with Lisa V, definitely no warm and fuzzy relationships). It backfired, though and now she's going to be on her poo list for who knows how long. I guess I just like Dorit more because she's more real and doesn't act like she is perfect like Teddy seems to (JMHO). Teddy is boring.

What details have you heard? .... Do tell ....

I don't know what the person who read the book heard, but this is what I heard:

Her mother was very demanding and did not give her much comfort

father left when she was young

worked as a go go dancer at 18

had son at twenty

left son with his father to go pursue acting in LA

married tom and became bored being so rich so she became Erika Jayne

I don't mind Teddi but I agree that she keeps bringing up crap that is better left alone. I'm sure the producers are contriving this to some degree. The difference between her and Dorit though is that Dorit will never take a step back and see the bigger picture. She won't admit when she's wrong and try to see the other person's perspective. Dorit keeps it going and doesn't back down.

Erika was way over the top with her reaction to Teddi, IMO. I don't think Teddi meant to insinuate she's a liar, but she probably thought Erika was playing dumb saying she didn't remember because she thought Erika didn't want to get in the middle of it. Erika could have let it go and just stuck with she didn't remember but she escalated the situation by becoming so aggressive.

I don't know what the person who read the book heard, but this is what I heard:

Her mother was very demanding and did not give her much comfort

father left when she was young

worked as a go go dancer at 18

had son at twenty

left son with his father to go pursue acting in LA

married tom and became bored being so rich so she became Erika Jayne

Add - lost virginity at 14 while hotel California was playing

had a 3 some and it was a GREAT experience for her.

UGH, she is gross

Add - lost virginity at 14 while hotel California was playing

had a 3 some and it was a GREAT experience for her.

UGH, she is gross

14 is super young, but hardly a reason for such scorn. How old was her partner? Hopefully, not an adult taking advantage of a child.

As for the threesome? I didn't see it, & she didn't have a go with my husband, so I couldn't care less. I imagine most people don't engage in those kind of shenanigans, but as long as it's behind close doors...meh.

Frankly, I think she's fun as an over the top persona, and that's clearly what she's trying to portray. Clearly some disagree.

Looking forward to the trip to Berlin. I can see a lot of drama starting there. I used to like Erika, felt she was a no nonsense kind of girl, but I'm not so sure anymore. While it seems that Teddi is a pot stirrer, Erika was just over the top yelling at her. I'm starting to think Erika is starting to act a little snotty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter