• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

In just 15 more sleeps, I'll be seeing......:cloud9:

My castle!!:lovestruc

Disney1208163.jpg

Disney1208164.jpg

Disney1208020.jpg

Disney1208021.jpg

Disney1208027.jpg

Disney1208042.jpg

I can't wait!!!:dance3:

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend so far!! We're off to Todd's work party this afternoon....the last Sunday before school starts....WOW!

Tomorrow starts two weeks from tomorrow......:upsidedow

:banana:2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Today I'm sharing some pics that the boys made for my friend, LL, here on DIS, I thought they were so cute, so thought I'd share...these are their favorite characters at Disney!!:cutie:

by Ethan, age 6 (Mickey, Donald and Pluto at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
repics007.jpg

by Lucas, age 4 (Mickey and Minnie)
repics009.jpg

repics010.jpg

by Cole, age 2 (Mickey)
repics011.jpg

Have a Magical day!!!!!!:wizard:

Thanks for understanding my sadness, I was talking to him about it today and welling up a bit....he'll be gone about 8:30 every day until 3:45! That's a long day for a little boy!

Wow! That's a long school day! Madison starts at 9am and gets out at 3:05pm. Elementary school around here is always just 6 hours long. Back in Syracuse, I think we went for 6 and a half hours.

:banana:2 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Today I'm sharing some pics that the boys made for my friend, LL, here on DIS, I thought they were so cute, so thought I'd share...these are their favorite characters at Disney!!:cutie:

by Ethan, age 6 (Mickey, Donald and Pluto at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
repics007.jpg

by Lucas, age 4 (Mickey and Minnie)
repics009.jpg

repics010.jpg

by Cole, age 2 (Mickey)
repics011.jpg

Have a Magical day!!!!!!:wizard:

I'm so glad you shared the pictures! They really put a huge smile on my face when I received them!! :goodvibes

13 more days!!!!!!!

Today was Ethan's 1st day of 1st grade!:eek: The poor thing woke up with a cold!!! It was only a matter of time, Lucas and Cole have it,too....nothing too bad, just that annoying post nasal thing. So hopefully he'll be okay. He was excited, Mommy wasn't as much. I did well though, I didn't cry until he got on the bus and as I was walking up the driveway, so he doesn't know!! The bus picked him up at 8:40 and he'll be home about 3:45! It's a long day, so I'm going to miss my big boy. :hug: Thought today I'd share some back to school pics with you all, thanks for letting me share!!

My 1st grader!!!
1stdayofschool2009004.jpg

1stdayofschool2009011.jpg

Lucas and Cole this a.m.
1stdayofschool2009016.jpg

just Lukey!!
1stdayofschool2009019.jpg

All my boys!:lovestruc
1stdayofschool2009023.jpg

Ethan and Cole--I like this one, it's a very natural smile on Ethan.
1stdayofschool2009027.jpg

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!;)
1stdayofschool2009032.jpg

Off to the bus....and he didn't even look back! But he did wave from the window!!
1stdayofschool2009043.jpg

Time flies.....have a great day!! :)

I love his toothless grin - so cute! Congrats on getting him off to school without letting him see you cry! I'm sure he'll have a great day.

Aww, I hate that feeling when they walk away and don't turn back. You spend so many years guarding, teaching, loving, and just being with them and then you have to let them go::sad1: It's hard, especially for such a long day. I hope he LOVES school unlike my little future truant:rotfl:

It sure looks like you have your hands full with that bunch:upsidedow

I really think you NEED that girls only trip!

It will be so fun! Bring on the Pink!princess:

Just wait until he goes away to college!! :dance3: (only kidding ...)

Our DD starts 1st grade tomorrow ... :scared1: ... and I don't expect to sleep all that well tonight ... and wanna bet my DW doesn't let loose with the :sad1: when we drop her off??

13 days to go!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And that means only 16 more for me!! :yay:

Guess I'd better update my PTR ... :idea:

But for now - the DD and I are off to the home of that other mouse (Chuckie) for some "last day of summer vacation" fun ... :upsidedow

I'd have to say that Austin would completelyyyy disagree with your mother on the whole "It's a Small World" as the first ride to make the trip start off enjoyable.. :lmao: I guess I can say he pretty much didn't like that ride at all. Which at first he said he was ok, but that is lasted way to long and grew really boring, quick. But I wouldn't mind it first. I love traditions at WDW.

The pictures of the kids off to school are really cute. And I love the disney drawings :goodvibes

Awww, he looks like such a big boy!!

He does, doesn't he? It's just like the new haircut and the "handsome" clothes made him into a BIG boy!! :eek:

I love his toothless grin - so cute! Congrats on getting him off to school without letting him see you cry! I'm sure he'll have a great day.

LOL, thanks! :) I'm sure he's doing just fine....wish I knew what he was up to though!!! Soon enough....the day if flying by!!

Aww, I hate that feeling when they walk away and don't turn back. You spend so many years guarding, teaching, loving, and just being with them and then you have to let them go::sad1: It's hard, especially for such a long day. I hope he LOVES school unlike my little future truant:rotfl:

It sure looks like you have your hands full with that bunch:upsidedow

I really think you NEED that girls only trip!

It will be so fun! Bring on the Pink!princess:

I know, he's very independant, always has been, it kills me but everyone assures me I'll be very happy he is when he's grown. To be that confident at such a young age!! He was very excited today, I'm excited for him!!!

LOL...yes, I do have my hands full with all these monkeys!!!:lmao: 2, 4, 6....boys, they are TROUBLE!! And I couldn't agree with you more, an ALL GIRLS trip will be fabulous! I'm sure....PINK!!:lovestruc

Just wait until he goes away to college!! :dance3: (only kidding ...)

Our DD starts 1st grade tomorrow ... :scared1: ... and I don't expect to sleep all that well tonight ... and wanna bet my DW doesn't let loose with the :sad1: when we drop her off??

13 days to go!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And that means only 16 more for me!! :yay:

Guess I'd better update my PTR ... :idea:

But for now - the DD and I are off to the home of that other mouse (Chuckie) for some "last day of summer vacation" fun ... :upsidedow

AHHH!! College! I don't even want to think about it...wash your mouth out!! LOL!!!:rotfl: I hope DD has a great 1st day!! And DW does okay!! :hug: I completely understand!!!

YES, 13 more days! I better get packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hope you had fun with the "other mouse" today with DD, sounds like a nice way to end your Summer vacation with her!

I'd have to say that Austin would completelyyyy disagree with your mother on the whole "It's a Small World" as the first ride to make the trip start off enjoyable.. :lmao: I guess I can say he pretty much didn't like that ride at all. Which at first he said he was ok, but that is lasted way to long and grew really boring, quick. But I wouldn't mind it first. I love traditions at WDW.

The pictures of the kids off to school are really cute. And I love the disney drawings :goodvibes

LOL!! I"m pretty sure most people would agree with Austin!!:laughing: But it's tradition for my Mom, so has become one for me, too! If you read my last TR, it was tough for me NOT to go on IASW 1st, we went with my BFF and her fam and they wanted to ride whatever they saw 1st!:scared1: I was a little thrown off, but handled it just fine!! LOL!!:rotfl:

Aww, thanks for your compliments on Ethan's school pics, it's a big day here!! Aren't the pics they drew cute? They worked SO hard on those!:cutie:

Hey Kristen! Love the new pics. The boys are getting so big. Ethan looks so grown up....and so much like his dad. Looks like he was ready to start the day...hope you are hanging in there. I know it is hard when they start being gone all day. Can't wait to hear the report on how his first day went. I'm sure he will have a lot to tell you.

I hope that Ethan had a great 1st day of school! Madison goes back a week from today. I'll try my best to post pics on my TR!

Hey Kristen! Love the new pics. The boys are getting so big. Ethan looks so grown up....and so much like his dad. Looks like he was ready to start the day...hope you are hanging in there. I know it is hard when they start being gone all day. Can't wait to hear the report on how his first day went. I'm sure he will have a lot to tell you.

Hey Tracy!!
I did it, I survived the 1st day of 1st grade missing my boy!!! And he did great too, afterall, this is about him, right? ;) He loved it, had lunch in the cafeteria, saw his firends, had gym...it was a big day!!! I'm excited for him and from the sounds of it ,he got the best teacher, so that's great news, too!!! I hope it's a great year for him!!!

That's funny that you said that he looks like Todd.....everyone thought so SO much when he was born but the older he's got, the consensus is he's a combo of the two of us. But I'm with you he's all Daddy!!!

Thanks for letting me share with you!!:goodvibes

I hope that Ethan had a great 1st day of school! Madison goes back a week from today. I'll try my best to post pics on my TR!

Hi Meghan!!
Ethan had a great day at school! It was so exciting to get him off the bus, I had a million questions for him and I really missed him! I was wondering where he was all day!! So now after sorting through the stack of papers,I have a good idea what his days will be like, so that's nice!! I hope Madison has a great 1st day next week!! And I really hope you plan to share some pics!!!:cutie:

Morning everyone!!!:flower3:

I'm really hoping to do a bit of real update later today, a small one, but one just the same. I just had to say....did you see my countdown??!! It says one week 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!

One week, 5 days?!! I've got lots to do!!! In between everything else these days.....

Holy cow!! I'm going to Disney World!!!!!!!:cheer2:

Have a great day!!!!!

WOO HOO! Thats soo soon and even though it probably seems like it will never get here- time usually picks up and so does the stress.. hehe You are soo lucky- I went in the end of May and already have withdraws.. Can't wait o to here you're update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter