Relaxation, Disney Style, PTR. ~*TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED! 9/18 Pg. 155*~

Am I the only one FREAKED OUT by his earrings? Seriously. It looks like they are going to fall right off his ear lobe. How can that be comfortable???

But I will agree he is genius and has created some amazing things. :goodvibes

Am I the only one FREAKED OUT by his earrings? Seriously. It looks like they are going to fall right off his ear lobe. How can that be comfortable???

Oh, yes, those earrings freak me out completely, and I will admit you could have picked me up off the floor when I read he had a wife. :laughing:

But I still want him to decorate my house for me. :lmao:

I'm a little freaked out by them too. They don't look comfortable at all.

Oh, yes, those earrings freak me out completely, and I will admit you could have picked me up off the floor when I read he had a wife. :laughing:

But I still want him to decorate my house for me. :lmao:
He's married? Wow!

:lmao:

Only because I want a pair of my very own! :laughing:
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: Thank you for making me laugh!

Hehe. Yes... married... to a WOMAN. That was surprising to me too. :upsidedow

Although who am I to talk. He's found his person and I'm still looking so good for him. And his imagination is amazing. Have you seen any of the videos on the new DVC Hawaii property. Wow.

Although who am I to talk. He's found his person and I'm still looking so good for him. And his imagination is amazing. Have you seen any of the videos on the new DVC Hawaii property. Wow.

He just seems to be one of those bachelor types, but more power to him! :rotfl2:

I haven't yet. I can't afford to go there so I don't want to depress myself. :lmao:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: Thank you for making me laugh!

Anything to help you pass this last hour!!!

Everytime I see or read something else about the Hawaii resort, I want to go!

He just seems to be one of those bachelor types, but more power to him! :rotfl2:

That's one way to put it! :lmao:

I haven't yet. I can't afford to go there so I don't want to depress myself. :lmao:

We can't afford it either, but I keep being drawn to it like a moth to a flame. LOL!

Anything to help you pass this last hour!!!

Everytime I see or read something else about the Hawaii resort, I want to go!

That's one way to put it! :lmao:

We can't afford it either, but I keep being drawn to it like a moth to a flame. LOL!

I didn't mean it that way! :rotfl2:

I think I've worn a permanent indentation in my finger from all the writing I have done tonight. TWENTY NINE MINUTES.

I think we need a DIS meet in Hawaii. Now we just need to figure out that pesky airfare. ;)

Now, you're talkin.:cool1:

Hmmm, I'm glad you all liked my question. I didn't actually have an answer in mind. :confused:
I would say my best friend Jenn. She is an amazing mother to four of the best behaved, nicest kids and she works so hard to keep house and play mom. She went to Disney last year feeling awful (not knowing that she was pregnant with #4) and did not have the best time. A couple of the kids were sick. I would love to do food and wine or flower and garden with her. I would love for the trip to be about her and not the kids. I think she would have a chance to appreciate it if she wasn't queezy and cleaning up kid boogies all week. She deserves it and I think it would make any future trips to the world with her family really amazing.

LOL C you'd better be providing me with the narcotics I'm going to need to survive the flight to Hawaii, I'm already nervous about my flight to Orlando from Austin.

YAY for Leslie being on vacation WOOT WOOT!! Let the good times begin!!!

Hmmmm...blaming me for your packing woes, I think not!! Just because I overpack to an extreme does not mean you must too LOL!!!!!

:rotfl2: Would you like me to assist you with your Fuzzy Disney Math calculations? :laughing:

Girl I get myself in plenty of trouble with my own version of Disney Fuzzy Math! If you helped me, I think my husband's head would implode!

:lmao:

LOL C you'd better be providing me with the narcotics I'm going to need to survive the flight to Hawaii, I'm already nervous about my flight to Orlando from Austin.

YAY for Leslie being on vacation WOOT WOOT!! Let the good times begin!!!

Hmmmm...blaming me for your packing woes, I think not!! Just because I overpack to an extreme does not mean you must too LOL!!!!!

Jen remind me... aren't you flying SW out of AUS?

Did you get the nonstop flight?

If so, it's a super quick and easy flight!! It's the one we take 90% of the time. You'll be fine! Just load up on music and mags and books about Disney and trip plans and menus to drool over and it'll pass by in no time!!

That reminds me. We'll be back by the time you fly out I'm pretty sure. If you need a ride to the airport, holler at me!!!

But I think I am going to spend this "wish" on a DIS reunion. I wish that all of us who spend a part of everyday chatting with eachother, sharing our lives, and perhaps escaping a bit of reality would get a chance to meet in WDW and have a grand old time! :goodvibes

Aw, how sweet is that?! Great answer! :thumbsup2

No, your not. It completely freaks me out!

I actually saw him in AK one trip! I froze right the middle of the walkway! I was completely star struck! :lmao: He was with another person and he wasn't wearing a disney name tag or anything but it was definitely him! In hindsight I should have run up and asked him if I could have my picture taken with him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter