Relaxation, Disney Style, PTR. ~*TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED! 9/18 Pg. 155*~

I love your updates. Always random thoughts twirling out onto the computer. Such a joy to read :goodvibes I'm really excited for you. When you get to Pop, you can always ask for a section when you check in. They were really accommodating last April when I asked. I probably won't be on again before the weekend so.....

:cheer2::dance3:HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!:dance3::cheer2:

Can't wait for your next TR!!!

You're on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

On the packing.

1. Swimsuits do NOT take up much room and at least one needs to dry out so at a minimum you need 2.

2. System. I am quite sure this will surprise no one but...I make a spreadsheet listing all the tops, bottoms and shoes and then do a trial run on the packing an list them by outfit so I can see how many combo's I have and test what really goes with what. Having done that ahead of time it's easy on the trip to remember what I liked with what. It's also easy for me to cut things out as I can see the sheer numbers on paper and realize I'm being ridiculous.

I am one of those people that fully unpacks in a room so how I put it in the suitcase doesn't matter as much in terms of knowing what goes with what but the prep ahead of time really helps. I only over packed in 2 areas this trip, t shirts (too hot, wore sleeveless tops, could have skipped t's entirely and I knew it but brought them anyway) and shoes ( I wore them all but could have brought a few less) although I confess to bringing 3 suits and only wearing 2.

Because it's a spreadhseet I can then use it for the next trip. If it's at the same time of year.

Hope you are having a fabulous start to your vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it. Not sure if you will be on or not today (you are probably sleeping in) so have a fantastic trip. And tell Mark to have a blast too. :cloud9:

LL HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and I cant wait to read all the back story from the past 72+ hours!!!! :rotfl2:

DISNEY HERE YOU COME!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

:cake:Happy Birthday!:cake:

Have a wonderful, relaxing time at WDW! I'm already looking forward to the TR.

Have fun!!!

Hi Leslie, I have been lurking on your PTR for a long time and enjoying it very much! I wish you a wonderful birthday a magical trip!!!

Well you are now officially on vacation and 2 days away from your departure date, so here is my official

Have The Best Vacation Ever!!!!!!post. It's been a long time in the making, but it finally HERE! :woohoo:

I will text you sometime after I get to the world to see how things are going!!!!!! See ya soon! :goodvibes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY DISNEY!!!
Wishing you LOTS of Disney Magic! :wizard:

(Just in case I don't get on here again before you go.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!​

Miss I'm almost on my way to WDW! (Isn't that a cool title?) What a b-day this is going to be!! :banana:

Sorry to see (on FB) you're having trouble w/ online check-in at Pop. Hope it all goes smoothly! :)

I sang to you this morning on FB! So, I'll spare you! But, I did want to wish you a Happy Birthday again and say

Have a magical vacation!!!

Thank you for all the WONDERFUL Birthday & Vacation Wishes!!

I'm exhausted...I was up at 5AM again. Too excited to sleep for sure.

We are at my parents now and will be here until we leave so I'm not sure how much posting I will get done but I just wanted to say thank you and of course....

TWO DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!
:wizard::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

Still not letting me do online check in. Grrr.

I did go to the Disney store today and buy my Annual Pass, makes for less cash that I have to carry down there which is always a good thing. Hopefully if they do ask they might let me squeak by with just showing them my receipt and the card they gave me. Here's hoping!

I will hopefully get on sometime tomorrow to say my goodbyes. My brother and his wife are coming down and we are doing a BBQ tomorrow night. Plus, I have to do some ironing and re-pack my suitcase. In the short time we left home...well...let's just say it's a mess.

TWO MORE SLEEPS!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter