RENDEZVOUS AT THE FORT - The Fort Wilderness DISMeet Trip Report October 2020

Uh huh, PaHunter. ::yes:: I got your post beat by 9-10 minutes. I bet you were snapping in the last few pieces as I typed my post just above.

Join the club, my brother. Here is our future:

giphy.gif

tiggerdad may laugh at us but he will be here soon. < Do they even HAVE escalators in MS? >

Bama Ed

I can screenshot the metadata for that photo on the phone. And no that has nothing to do with baseball. :rotfl2:

I can screenshot the metadata for that photo on the phone. And no that has nothing to do with baseball. :rotfl2:

Metadata? That's the oldest trick in the book. DW will tell you I am guilty of altering metadata on mp3 files.

🙏 But I was never convicted :rolleyes1 ........

Ed

Last edited:

Our ride on Smugglers Run with Kris and Bert. Good thing we are all good at our day jobs, because as Galactic Smugglers we may not make it.

So the DW and I were randomly watching Fort YouTube videos and stumbled upon this one from last year. I thought some of the decorations looked familiar to ones while we were there and then what appears but our campsite lol. Glad we got our 10 seconds of fame on a random YouTube channel lol -
(the video should start playing at our campsite)

IconCool_zpsusdsvwyx.gif
40,000 view on this thread. Finally.

Stratman, I hope those little guys are wired on to that back ladder good and strong.

We are about halfway (October to February and February to June) to the next DISMeet. We would love ANYONE reading this board to camp with us in Pigeon Forge. Thread is on the Camping Community Board (pinned up at the top). Lots of things to do and entertain you in PF/Gatlinburg if you are so inclined. We don't bite.

The characters from October (tiggerdad, tigger92662, Teamubr, PaHunter, garneska, Bishoparc, himandhers, benitan) have all signed up and me, your humble, lowly, serving correspondent, will help them memorialize the event in June 2021.

You can read about it as it happens when we post on the DIS Camping Board in June or .....

.... show up and announce your presence in PF if you aren't scared off by us. tiggerdad is in charge so I know things will run smoothly.

Bama Ed

I was getting ready to answer a question about the boats running in another forum. I was going to say they weren't running when we were there a couple of months ago. Then I realized that it's been a year and not a couple of months since we were there. Hard to believe how fast time flies by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter