• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Buffy, I luv your letters! Too cute!

I have one more letter that needs to be embellished. I finish it up tonight and be ready to mail tomorrow.

All baggies labeled, and everything is ready to deliver to the post office. I will try to remember to post delivery confirmation #. I didn't take pictures because I was in such a rush to get this package out of my house and in the mail before I leave.

Thanks!

I will be postal right on time....

My good computer fried the power cord- DBF put my hardrive in the other- it did the same thing. My designs were in there waiting to be cut ( I was limping the new one and now its not turning on) :furious:... I am going to re-create today and put together tomorrow. :goodvibes

Mine should be postal on on the 30th as I will be making a day trip to Watertown, Ogdensburg and mailing from there as suppose to home. If the USPS site is correct, you should have it before then of next week.

I will be postal right on time....

My good computer fried the power cord- DBF put my hardrive in the other- it did the same thing. My designs were in there waiting to be cut ( I was limping the new one and now its not turning on) :furious:... I am going to re-create today and put together tomorrow. :goodvibes

Oh goodness, Rachal, no worries! It'll all work out. :) Don't do this --> :badpc:

Delivery confirmation #0312 08600 0001 6952 9363

Thanks, Vicky!

Thanks, Lynne! I'll be on the lookout :thumbsup2

Finishing borders tonight. Will me mailing out tomorrow morning.

PrincessinTexas

I just realize you are probably the one who called my house. So sorry we didn't answer- we have been getting a slew of political calls from "cell phones" from around the US, so we are avoiding until November ;-) It was great chatting with you! I hope packing everything together will be easy!

I will be postal later today. I will post the dc number when I am.

Sounds good!

I will be postal Monday. I have 1 kiddo sick and needy so I'm trying to spend time with her. Thankfully we have no school tomorrow so I will be working my butt off to finish Friday. But I have to leave early on Saturday for an XC meet in RI. Won't make it to the PO.

I will be postal Monday. I have 1 kiddo sick and needy so I'm trying to spend time with her. Thankfully we have no school tomorrow so I will be working my butt off to finish Friday. But I have to leave early on Saturday for an XC meet in RI. Won't make it to the PO.

No problem! I hope your DD gets to feeling better soon!

Here are 2 of my groups. sadly they suck compared to what is locked in the dead computer :( but they will have to do I guess.

IMAG0583.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

Aww I love them Rachal! I'm in the All Star Music group so I get one! I am so excited for the pieces as this will finish out my May 2011 book...then I can move on to June 2011 haha. (Then I'll be caught up on my Disney scrapping! score!)

Oops glad you posted those pictures Rachal as I had done the logo as the title for ASMovies. I hadn't seen paper piercing therefor did it thinking it would be a good ideal. Will change that this afternoon. Love your pieces!

I did get my package mailed off on Thursday morning before i left. I don't think things are labeled as well as normal but I am only in 2 groups both Swan and Dolphin and it should be clear enough.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter