• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Oops glad you posted those pictures Rachal as I had done the logo as the title for ASMovies. I hadn't seen paper piercing therefor did it thinking it would be a good ideal. Will change that this afternoon. Love your pieces!

Oh no! If yours are done... don't change them. I know I could use them anyways (i scrap pages for everyone)

I'm postal with DC...will have to post pics tonight since photobucket is running soooo sloooow!! :badpc:

Be back after our football game tonight. :)

P.S.
Rachal your groups are very cute!

I mailed my pieces today, but I have lost the confirmation number somewhere in my car!!! I will keep looking. Here are the pieces I did, except the Wilderness Lodge, which I seem to have lost my pic of.

Letters: Beach Club and Boardwalk
0E5A86EA-5A29-41BF-A276-148358CEC67E-4695-00000327B0DD5BE7.jpg

Paper piecing: Beach Club
(The magnet in the center of the second pic is my inspiration for that, and the BC Logo is my inspiration for the 1st. )

B6E6601F-FEBA-4605-A015-9A6659D25133-4695-000003279C907A30.jpg

F188B3E9-BB55-4823-8B91-9006C776DDE9-4695-00000327A8A4AD44.jpg

I can't believe I can't find the picture of the journal boxes! Oh, well!

Lori, they look great! I'm looking forward to seeing them in person. No worries on the DC- if it's not here by Wednesday, then I'd say search for it. :)

I just checked the mail- no packages today so I am thinking I will have a boatload of mail on Monday. :) (including 2 boxes from thirty-one as I hosted my first party for them recently) The mail lady may hate me after this week.

dacky041208 said:
Lori, they look great! I'm looking forward to seeing them in person. No worries on the DC- if it's not here by Wednesday, then I'd say search for it. :)

I just checked the mail- no packages today so I am thinking I will have a boatload of mail on Monday. :) (including 2 boxes from thirty-one as I hosted my first party for them recently) The mail lady may hate me after this week.

Nope, she'll be thinking that's what they mean by "job security.". ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ok, finally had a minute to sit down and get my pics uploaded to photobucket. Here's my groups:

Art of Animation letters:
DSC_4364.jpg

Riverside letters:
DSC_4365.jpg

Swan & Dolphin letters:
DSC_4370.jpg

Art of Animation tags:
DSC_4754.jpg

Port Orleans mats:
DSC_4372.jpg

Swan & Dolphin tags (they turned out more like paper piecings):
DSC_4371.jpg

They should get there on Monday. :)

Love your pieces Lori! Wish I was getting them!!:thumbsup2

Thanks!
I love your pieces, too. How did you do the paper piecing for Swam/Dolphin? Do you use SCAL?

I almost signed up for AoA, but we ended up with reservations at Pop, so I'm kind of* glad I didn't, but I really wish I had done both instead of waiting because I didn't know where we'd stay!

Also, I noticed I used the same Jolees as Vicky for the BC mats! We are super coordinated!

Thanks!
I love your pieces, too. How did you do the paper piecing for Swam/Dolphin? Do you use SCAL?

I almost signed up for AoA, but we ended up with reservations at Pop, so I'm kind of* glad I didn't, but I really wish I had done both instead of waiting because I didn't know where we'd stay!

Also, I noticed I used the same Jolees as Vicky for the BC mats! We are super coordinated!

Thanks!:goodvibes
Yes, I used SCAL on my Swan/Dolphin pieces. Love my SCAL!!

LOVING everything posted and that everything is so well-coordinated. ;-) We swappers are just that good.

I wish I had SCAL, but I have a Mac. Oh, well, at least I have a Cricut. I don't know how I lived before that!

Wow, i can't believe it's already the end of September!

To anyone who hasn't posted that you've mailed, please do so. If you haven't mailed yet, please let me know when you do. I'd like to have everything by the 4th so that I can sort over Friday and hopefully get all packages out on Saturday morning! (I am thinking big here!) If not, I'll mail them out in small doses over next week after work.

Thanks. :) I blame the laptop! So slow I get bored, the distracted and forget what I was doing. That and the podunk post office out here's not open on sat nor do they have a machine. But today I'm going to the big one. :)

So sorry I couldn't get to the post office on Saturday so I sent my piece out today. The DC number is 0308 0070 0000 9991 6044

Cheryl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter