Ribbon, eyelet ect... swap New thread to post recieved!

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
Ribbon, eyelet, brads and fiber swap sign ups closed!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKay this is my first time hosting something so please bare with me. Any of you more expierenced hostesses have any suggestions please let me know. This is what I am thinking. We will have 4 groups one for each category and you can sign up for as many groups as you want. I think we limit it to 10 in each group. YOu can usually by brads ect.. in groups of 100. You can put in your post what groups you want and what colors. For brads and eyelets I think shapes would be okay to. For example I have small pastel flower brads. Ribbon shoud have some kind of pattern. Not just plain. I think we will have sign ups until MoN a.m. Packages should be mailed out by Feb 24th. If someone doesn't follow through that person will just not recieve something. I think that covers it. Like I said let me know if you have any suggestions.

Group 1

Fibers 1 yd per person=10 yds (if we don't have 10 sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson- red
2.lewdyan1-purple-RECIEVED
3.twingle-multi-RECIEVED
4. mickeyfan2-watercolors-RECIEVED
5.marissat-RECIEVED
6. PixieDust32 blue/pink-RECIEVED
7. mickey teacher-lght blue-RECIEVED
8.Princess Tink-RECIEVED
9. TPC Shauna-blue multi
10.ksjayhawks-pastels multi-RECIEVED

No more blue fibers please

Ribbon 1 yd per person=10 yds (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson-rainbow w/gold
2.twingle3-gold-RECIEVED
3.mickeyfan2-green-RECIEVED
4.marrisat-RECIVED
5.PixieDust32 blue-RECIEVED
6.lewdayn1-purple-RECIEVED
7.Princess Tink-RECIEVED
8.ks jayhawks-pastels-RECIEVED
9.mickey teacher-pink-RECIEVED
10. TPC Shauna-irredescent pink

Brads-10 per person=100 brads (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)
1. bcarson-pastel flower brads
2.pjpoohbear-ocean blue-RECIEVED
3.Mickeyteacher-heart shape silver-RECIEVED
4.mickeyfan2-green-RECIEVED
5.marrisat-RECIEVED
6.PixieDust 32 gold-RECIEVED
7.lewdyan1-purple-RECIEVED
8.Princess Tink-RECIEVED
9.chl2-jewel toned stars-RECIEVED
10.ksjayhawks-metallic-RECIEVED

Eyelets-10 per person=100 eyelets (if 10 don't sign up it will be less)

1. bcarson-gold
2.pjpoohbear seafoam-RECIEVED
3.mickey teacher-heart shape(reds, pinks and white)-RECIEVED
4.mickeyfan2-green-RECIEVED
5.marrisat-RECIEVED
6.PixieDust32 beige-RECIEVED
7.Princess Tink-RECIEVED
8.chl2-blue-RECIEVED
9.ksjayhawks-silver-RECIEVED
10.NewEnglandEeyore-red flowers-RECIEVED

Group 2
Fibers
1. OhMom-RECIEVED
2.PatchChild-multi-RECIEVED
3.Jenny L-white-RECIEVED
4.AmericanScrapper-brown
5.Diana Lyn-pink-RECIEVED
6.NewEnglandEeyore-pastels-RECEIEVED
7.PaulaS-browns and tans-RECIEVED
8.Kaddjr-black-RECIEVED
9.Tink&Belle's mom-RECIEVED
10.Rsjj-yellow and green-RECIEVED
11.Mom2disneykids-blue-RECIEVED

Ribbon
1.NewEngladEeyore-purple flowers-RECIEVED
2.Patchchild-yellow-RECIEVED
3. Jenny L-multi striped-RECIEVED
4.American Scrapper-sage green/brown stripe-RECIEVED
5.Diana Lyn-pink-RECIEVED
6.PaulaSred/white and blue-RECIEVED
7.kaddjr-RECIEVED
8.Tink&Belle'smom-RECIEVED
9.rsjj-yellow/green-RECIEVED
10.mom2disneykids-blue-RECIEVED

Brads
1.NewEnglandEeyore-pink square-RECIEVED
2.OhMom-RECIEVED
3.Patchchild-metallics mixed-RECIEVED
4.Jenny L-mixed brights-RECIEVED
5.MissBubbles-RECIEVED
6.American Scrapper-sg green-RECIEVED
7.PoohBearLovinMama-purple-RECIEVED :surfweb:
8.Diana Lyn-pink/red hearts-RECIEVED
9.PaulaS-silver hearts-RECIEVED
10.kaddjr-RECIEVED

Eyelets
1.Patchchild-metallics mixed-RECIEVED
2.Jenny L-mixed brights-RECIEVED
3.Miss BubbelsRECIEVED
4.American Scrapper-sg green-RECIEVED
5.Diana Lyn-red-RECIEVED
6.Paula S-pink, white and red-RECIEVED
7.kaddjr-RECIEVED
8.tinkn-belle's mom-RECIEVED
9.ksjayhawks-RECIEVED
10.twingle3-yellow hearts-RECIEVED

I will try and update list as soon as possible. I work second this week however, and then next week I start days. Days (after three years of second Yeah!!!) will be my permenant schedule. ug: (my dd4 makes me put in the smilies!!)

I started a new thread so I could keep you updated on who I have recieved. If I don't have your color down. If you could just put in this thread and I will put it in. Some of you may have pm's me. I will be honest I lost track of what everyone said. But as I see it here I will add it this time. Thanks.

MickeyFan and Miss Bubbles your packages got her fine!

Mine went out last week so they should be getting there soon.

i sent mine last thursday -- Group 2 fibers purple --- Group 2 brads mixed neutral

Okay I recieved Pixie Dust32, Oh mom, Jenny L and Princess Tink yesterday. Thanks ladies!

bcarson said:
Okay I recieved Pixie Dust32, Oh mom, Jenny L and Princess Tink yesterday. Thanks ladies!

Glad it got there.

I mailed mine out on Saturday. Now, if only the mail trucks get through... There's enough snow that my own mail box has beenplowed over twice in the past week.

My color for group 2 is black (all items). I have everything ready to go and will be mailed this weekend.

What type of envie is everyone using to mail? Priority, bubble, etc?

I also wonder what people are using for envelopes? And how are you handling the return envelope - mailing one size larger than you need and including a smaller return envelope?

And I don't mail much stuff - what kind of postage are you including - the amount in stamps or will the Post Office print out a "stamp" or label for an odd amount? I'm planning on mailing this Saturday but I'm kind of stumped on these points?

Thanks!

Mine is all in a manilla mailing envelope, since none of it is fragile. I had the post office weigh the envelope, then put that much postage plus one more stamp on a second envelope adressed to me and put that in the main envelope. Unless someone found REALLY heavy ribbon, it should work out fine.

I'm a little worried though, mailing Saturday, I would have hoped that my package had reached our wonderful hostess by now but I guess not.

I went postal today!

Here's what my DD and I sent - and hopefully this will make sense:

I signed up for primary and jewel toned star brads in group1. We got them from an ebay auction...they were soooo teeny tiny that my DD and I decided to send those 10 each, but we also added some silver stars and some primary colored squares.

Then, we were equally conflcted with the eyelets also group 1. I signed up for blue...so you each will get 10 blue brads. DD was extremely disappointed with my choice. (Apparently pretty boring from the eyes of an 11 YO.) So, she convinced me to get some really fun eyelets too. We decided on some baby eyelets, since I have a niece expecting triplets in a few weeks. So...you'll be getting the (boring) blue eyelets as well as some green, blue and pink baby-shaped eyelets.

I have recieved DianaLyn's, patchchild and Mom2disneykids. My dh keeps freaking out with all these packages! :rotfl: He insists that I am up to something and been buying on ebay. Keep'em up ladies! Serves him right for not trusting me! :teeth:

bcarson said:
I have recieved DianaLyn's, patchchild and Mom2disneykids. My dh keeps freaking out with all these packages! :rotfl: He insists that I am up to something and been buying on ebay. Keep'em up ladies! Serves him right for not trusting me! :teeth:
:lmao: That's funny!

Glad you got mine! Can't wait to get my package back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter