Ribbon Swap-Final Details

Patty, I just read the color on my ribbon and it says silver. Put me down for silver please. It doesn't look silver to me.

Oops just saw someone else had red. I will do orange or a pattern. Whatever you choose Patty

pattyt - pink
piratesmate - green
Nicki - blue
Disneyland_emily - black
bcarson - red[/COLOR]
ILUVPOOH1 - purple
disneyfreakjackie - Yellow
mommie2angels - gold/silver
JulianneP - orange or pattern
Twigs - lavender

I have a few questions... so far we would send 10 yards of ribbon, right? When you said color, I assumed at least some (if not all) would be patterned, not just plain. But I see that someone has orange OR pattern. Color me confused??? :confused3

ou are right they do not have to be solid -
But I am not sure if she was going to get ORANGE or another pattern - kwim!

I know one of mine is pink based with little flowers on it...

OKay, I have never done this before :wave2: and I have NO :rolleyes: ribbons so will go out and buy some....
I am thinking Blue/green - sort of Teal/turquoise....is that specific enough :flower: ?

If there is still room left could I be Halloween? I know that's not one specific color, but I have lots of different Halloween ribbon. Just let me know.

Okay - so I'm new at this too but my best bud Disneyland_Emily has got me roped into this! Go -em!

:teeth:

Put me down for white, please.

Oh - and hooray for my very first post! :Pinkbounc

Okay I actually got my ribbon today. It is gold and red. So if someone wanted just plain red the would probably be fine. I just got a really good deal on it and could not pass it up! :cool1:

Pammy jo said:
Patty, are you closing this anytime soon? I may run out of ribbon!

Me too! And I really don't want to go back to the store. ;)

lets call this SWAP CLOSED now! ;)

pattyt - pink
piratesmate - green
Nicki - blue
Disneyland_emily - black
bcarson - red[/COLOR]
ILUVPOOH1 - purple
disneyfreakjackie - Yellow
mommie2angels - gold/silver
JulianneP - orange
Twigs - lavender
GrayFal - teal
Pammy-Jo - Halloween
PigletsPal - Fushia
momemouse - Ivory
DLCharmedOne - White

THATS 15 YARDS
they do not have to all be exactly the same!
just in your color catagory and they can be patterned -
i will pm the final details tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter