Ribbon Swap-Final Details

Hi Patty :wave: - Just curious,,,How's it going? Have your received most of the ribbon yet?

Mine will go out tomorrow Patty. It's just been sitting on my desk waiting for me to do something with it. Sorry
Pammyjo

I was just wondering if you've gotten mine? I sent them a week ago Friday & suddenly realized that you hadn't posted that you'd received them! :eek:

I sent mine out on Fri, Feb 25th. I sent you email thanks!

GOT MAIL

Disneyland_emily - black

mommie2angels - gold/silver

piratesmate - green

Twigs - lavender

GrayFal - teal

thats it so far :wizard:

Mine is going out in to the post office this morning.

Thanks again for hosting Patty

Mine is still packed and ready to go. I wanted to send it out today but becasue one snowflake fell this morining the whole DC area has shut down with fear.

That one snowflake stopped me from getting to the P.O. today too. Hopefully Tuesday.
Pammyjo

Patty, I'm sorry I'm so lame. With the boys home all day with snow I just couldn't drag them to the P.O. I'll definately go tomorrow though cause they'll be back in school.

OK guys start yelling now. For some reason I thought I had until mid March to get these out. My brain has been so scatter brained lately. Being off-line for nearly two weeks didn't help either. I don't want to hold this swap out, so please Patty send them out when everyone's package comes in. I am still about 7 ribbons short, and I don't see me being able to get to the store in a timely manner to pick out more. I have never done this before. I need to get my act together. I have never flaked on a swap before ( and believe me it won't happen again, I don't like this feeling ), but I do not want to hold this one up. Once again I am sorry ladies.

Cyndi

Cyndi - If it helps any, do you have 7 other ribbons? Even if you duplicate a few in someone else's color, I doubt you'd be sending the same thing! I'd volunteer to get duplicates if necessary. I don't mind waiting a little longer & hate to see you miss out.

Some ideas....

I sent green, but sent solid, dark or forest green. (Well, one wasn't.) Anyway, maybe you have another shade/print of green already in the house?

I know someone signed up for gold, but then said the label said it was silver. Do you have a few gold ones?

Someone else signed up for Halloween but then ran short & substituted Christmas. Do you have a few of each?

Or maybe black?

Of course I just realized that I'm making more work for Patty to sort the ribbons. :blush:

If you guys don't mind a few different colors I may be able to pull this off. I have an assortment but not all blue. And thank you to those who emailed me and offered help. I was close to pulling my hair out today. Couldn't seem to get anything right. I'm feeling better now. Patty thanks, I will get them out as soon as I can.

Cyndi princess:

Just so I am sure I need 15 bags with 1 yard of ribbon in each bag ?

My black was a ginham with black and white- so Anything else black would work :)

and I think someone said you could do without the bags just put the ribbon in one bag cut :)

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
My black was a ginham with black and white- so Anything else black would work :)

and I think someone said you could do without the bags just put the ribbon in one bag cut :)

-em

Oops! :blush: I missed that yours was black. Sorry.

I was out of town until yesterday Patty and wondered if you got mine? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter