Ribbon Swap-Final Details

YAY! My first swap!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Now I just need to go over to my mom's house and dig out the box of ribbon! I am so excited!

(You will learn quickly that I am VERY easily amused!)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ok, I realized I was short a couple of people. Didn't quite have 15 yds of Halloween ribbon. Went to Mike's, but none to be found. Would ya'll mind if the rest was Christmas ribbon? I've got lots of that.

Pammy jo said:
Ok, I realized I was short a couple of people. Didn't quite have 15 yds of Halloween ribbon. Went to Mike's, but none to be found. Would ya'll mind if the rest was Christmas ribbon? I've got lots of that.
I would prefer Christmas over halloween - no kids at home any more!

Pammy can you just mark those going to specific people!
and I am fine with Christmas also - or I have a roll of halloween kicking around if you are short -
(you may have even sent it to me! LOL - and I only used a tiny bit so far!)

Okay, my blue/green AKA Teal/Turquoise ribbon is in the mail :cheer2: - postage was $0.87 but I just put 3 stamps on it.....I am at WDW for 10 days - hope I have my goodie bag when I get home......
PattyT - thanks for organizing this :wave: .......:jester:

Charmed one-thank you for the offer. I'll feel bad if I don't fill my order though so I'll just send the rest as Christmas ribbon. If anyone wants that instead of Halloween, let me know and I'll mark it for Patty. I have 9 Halloween and 6 Christmas.

Got mine out in the mail today. As far as Halloween or Christmas, it doesn't matter to me, either one is OK.

Got the first one today -
Grayfal -I know she is at the DIS - but the ribbons are sooo yummy!

pattyT said:
Got the first one today -
Grayfal -I know she is at the DIS - but the ribbons are sooo yummy!
Thanks! Hope they are all beautiful!
(not that anyone would send UGLY ribbon, right :confused3 )
Regards from Me in Sunny Orlando....... ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Patty, mine went postal today!! Can't wait to get my goodies!

I included a note... I ran out of ribbon with 1 yard to go, so there is one baggie(it is labeled with my name) that has a bit less than a yard, it can just be sent back to me! I went back to Michael's to get more ribbon, but they were out of my pattern, so I don't mind getting a smaller piece!

Thanks again for hosting this. It was fun shopping for ribbon!

Sara :earsboy:

Mine will go out on Thursday!
I hope it was ok if I sent several different types. If I'm supposed to send all one kind, just let me know and I'll do that instead. I'm new at this!

:flower:

DLCharmedOne said:
Mine will go out on Thursday!
I hope it was ok if I sent several different types. If I'm supposed to send all one kind, just let me know and I'll do that instead. I'm new at this!

:flower:
Mine are 3 different ribbons in my color family - I know Patty will send us back a nice mix of solids and pattern!

Oh Patty, if no one else minds could I request to be one of those getting Halloween ribbon instead of Christmas? I didn't realize I had so much of that or I would have signed up to send Christmas instead of green. ;) DH says you can pretty much guarantee that I'll be buying ribbon at Christmas for crafts every year no matter what is already in the house. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter