Riviera Resort - Storage in Standard Studio

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
Hello - can anyone give me some insight into the storage situation in a Standard Studio at Riviera? We would be a party of 2, staying for 7-8 days. There doesn't seem to be a lot of storage space (drawrs, cubbies, etc) but maybe I'm missing something.

Also just general review of the room would be super helpful. I'm looking to book within a month for December 2020 :)

Last edited:
Hello - can anyone give me some insight into the storage situation in a Standard Studio at Riviera? We would be a party of 2, staying for 7-8 days. There doesn't seem to be a lot of storage space (drawrs, cubbies, etc) but maybe I'm missing something.

Also just general review of the room would be super helpful. I'm looking to book within a month for December 2020 :)

I would check out the Riviera Owners Thread over on the DVC Board. Great info on page 1, and great detailed reviews starting around page 12.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-official-‘waiting-for-riviera-owners-info-thread.3755767/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter