Riviera Rooms with a View

Oh it'll be awesome to stay there! Where were you originally booked? I think the balcony just might be larger then.

We are going in September. We were originally booked at POFQ, then to CBR and now changed over to Riviera. We were very unhappy with the change to CBR and somehow stumbled on a great deal at the Riviera Resort.

We stayed it CBR when our children were little and it was fine, but with this being an adult only trip we really didn't want to stay at such a large resort. With everything going on we are thrilled to be on the Skyliner and wouldn't want any other Resort at this point.

Now we are just crossing our fingers that everything slows down and we actually get to take our trip!

We are going in September. We were originally booked at POFQ, then to CBR and now changed over to Riviera. We were very unhappy with the change to CBR and somehow stumbled on a great deal at the Riviera Resort.

We stayed it CBR when our children were little and it was fine, but with this being an adult only trip we really didn't want to stay at such a large resort. With everything going on we are thrilled to be on the Skyliner and wouldn't want any other Resort at this point.

Now we are just crossing our fingers that everything slows down and we actually get to take our trip!
Nice! so your paying what $200-$260 for a tower studio at Riviera. Thats not bad at all lol. That Skyliner is a game changer! Even more so with COVID-19. Each party gets their own cabin.

Nice! so your paying what $200-$260 for a tower studio at Riviera. Thats not bad at all lol. That Skyliner is a game changer! Even more so with COVID-19. Each party gets their own cabin.

Im not sure how much per night:scared: I will have to go back and see how much 5 day tickets are. We have no discounts. Just booked off the site.

Did they seriously have rooms that are honestly that low priced? We got a deal, however Caribbean Beach is over $350 a night

Did they seriously have rooms that are honestly that low priced? We got a deal, however Caribbean Beach is over $350 a night
Oh Maybe I misunderstood. I thought disney moved you from POFQ to Riviera for the same price. I guessed a room at POFQ was $200-$260 a night.

Oh Maybe I misunderstood. I thought disney moved you from POFQ to Riviera for the same price. I guessed a room at POFQ was $200-$260 a night.

I wish! They moved us because POFQ we'll be closed and so we had to go to CBR. At the time we booked we just booked and we're hoping for some kind of a deal to come out for fall. That didn't happen once the parks reopened. Even though we tried to get some kind of an upgrade because we didn't want to stay at CBR we ended up changing on our own. I think we still got a great deal though.

I wish! They moved us because POFQ we'll be closed and so we had to go to CBR. At the time we booked we just booked and we're hoping for some kind of a deal to come out for fall. That didn't happen once the parks reopened. Even though we tried to get some kind of an upgrade because we didn't want to stay at CBR we ended up changing on our own. I think we still got a great deal though.
Oh I would have called back again to see if they would move you since you weren't happy with CBR.

SO excited for our Riviera PREFERRED VIEW Anniversary triplater this monthOR whatever it is called these days..originally booked BCV which we enjoy very much, but SAB is always a big draw for us..as soon as we heard about NBA and all that stuff we scrambled for a change. First I booked a tower room, than the next day, snagged the preferred view at like 5am..It looks beautiful for our resorts only trip, no parks Snd we are pool people so very excited to try it!

Anyone at Riviera this week? Does resort have a crowded feel? Curious about the pool, how is that going?
Thanks in advance!

From everything I've seen it's just one. If we have a room that faces the parking lot I doubt we will use it very much.

We are only going for a long weekend so we will be spending a lot of time in the parks. We are still over-the-top excited to have gotten to move to the Riviera for the price we paid.

OMG I remember you frim the CBR thread- happy to see you got an upgrade! We moved our trip to May 2021, on hold now to make it official. Staying in a tower studio as well! Be sure to let us know how you like it- Riviera looks amazing!

OMG I remember you frim the CBR thread- happy to see you got an upgrade! We moved our trip to May 2021, on hold now to make it official. Staying in a tower studio as well! Be sure to let us know how you like it- Riviera looks amazing!

Well, we didn't get to an upgrade, we upgraded on our own. I really enjoyed CBR when I stayed there several years ago with our kids, but just not wanting to stay there this trip.

The price we found through the reservation system was surprisingly much lower than we thought we would have to pay to upgrade so we snagged it. We are extremely excited to stay at this Resort! Only two adults and our room and our friends only have two adults also so Tower rooms will be just fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter