ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably put in 20 offers before I landed on a contract where the seller and I could agree on price. I have no idea if that is normal or not. But I agree, be patient! “These are not the contracts you are looking for.” *waves hand like a Jedi*
My impression is that if the seller perceives it to be a fair offer, they’ll usually negotiate and respond quickly. If you come in with some ridiculous low ball purchase price , they‘ll usually just pass.

I’m at a month today, but it’s okay. I am still waiting for ROFR to come back to buy my second contract. And I feel like I way overpaid but I will have 300 points to use when it comes through and I am not at all nervous about my contract getting taken, that’s got to be worth something right?! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter