ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the one you had accepted yesterday also an SSR on fidelity? I wonder if we were competing against each other lol. The one that countered me at $100 and then I countered with $95 (I had started at $90) indicated that someone else had made an offer that had been accepted.
It is with fidelity but it’s for OKW. That would have been funny though if it was lol

You should have gotten an email when it was sent in for ROFR review. Definitely check in with your broker on the status.
She answered but my husbands email not mine. She said she sent it the 27th. I gave it to her the 23rd because I had to resign it due to their system.

On that last contract, I ended up offering a dollar over listing and asked the seller to transfer the remaining 125 points from 2022 to me before the contract was sent to Disney. The seller ended up taking it off the market.
That's really strange. Oh well. It was probably going to end up in Disney's hands anyway. Good luck on your hunt and kudos for trying to find a creative solution!

New year, same crappy service from fidelity it seems! To those using them dealing with delays, I'd push to get that admin fee waived as some kind of consolation for the delays in getting to ROFR because there's clearly not much administration going on!

I’m curious about the timeline on sending contracts to RoFR. We signed our contract (the sellers did too) on 12-30. We just got notice today that they finally sent it to ROFR today. Is it normal to wait to send it so long after signing?
I have made offers on two contract and both times, my broker sent to ROFR like a day or two after contract was signed. Yours is a long time in my opinion.

I’m curious about the timeline on sending contracts to RoFR. We signed our contract (the sellers did too) on 12-30. We just got notice today that they finally sent it to ROFR today. Is it normal to wait to send it so long after signing?
I've purchased 6 contracts via resale, 5 of the 6 were sent in to ROFR within a day of receiving all signed documents from all parties. The last one took 3 or 4 days (excuse was they received the sellers docs late on Friday and they don't work weekends). The selling agent? Fidelity. Plus they wouldn't let me use my preferred title company.

Quick question should banked points be explicitly stated on closing documents?
They should be explicitly stated on the sales contract, which is part of the closing package. It should list banked, borrowed, and holding points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter