ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!!! :yay::rainbow: I think you got a great deal too!!
No one knows what they take into consideration when passing or buying but I don't think that would have an affect either way.

Looks as if ROFR is having some movement today... fingers crossed I find out something soon.... :charac2::rolleyes1
Wow that is a incredible deal. We put in 3/8 on AKL 270 points for $100 still waiting. I'm thinking mine might pass now that I see the AK with same points, more banked and only $92 passed.

We went to ROFR on 2/28 for an OKW contract, but just had to resign the contract with an addendum. Does anyone know if this will be resubmitted to Disney and what the time impact will be? I'm curious because I just saw a few OKW contracts accepted that were submitted at the same time as ours.

Not really in a rush, but don't care much for the wait.... The changes were-
1) had the owner bank the 2017 points. This is why we aren't in a rush as we will not use the points until the to next UY, and will have double! But not sure why it took 1.5 weeks to do this.
2) The contract was originally said was to expire 2042. The revised document changed it to 2057. This is the first that I heard it was an extended contract, a nice surprise....
Thanks!
Your so lucky. I read a few people who had extended surprises. I kept hoping I would be one of them. Sadly I wasn't

Thank you everyone for the responses regarding the "30 day" timeline for ROFR. I have followed up with the resale agent multiple times, but as someone else mentioned, I am not entirely convinced it was sent on the date I was told. Anyway, you guys have made me feel a lot better about not hearing anything. I was really starting to worry.

$96-$20640-215-AKV-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 220/19-seller pays 1/2 closing costs-sent 3/12

Our first Resale was Taken
$92- $18,400- 200-AKV- Feb 0/17, 0/18, 200/19- buyer pays closing costs- sent 2/22, taken 3/5
Ughhhh.... mine is similar... I guess it will get taken!

Ours has been sent over to Disney today. :tink: Figures crossed that we make it past and it goes quick! I need to book a trip :stitch:

Nervous about our first one at BC ... it’s too good to pass probably. What do you all think??
$110 -$38,500-350-BCV-Aug-0/17,57/18,350/19-seller pays cc-sent 3/3
It’s not gonna pass is it???

Nervous about our first one at BC ... it’s too good to pass probably. What do you all think??
$110 -$38,500-350-BCV-Aug-0/17,57/18,350/19-seller pays cc-sent 3/3
It’s not gonna pass is it???

You never know!! I had a 100pt BCV pass at $110 in November (and prices for BCV were even more nuts at the time, they seem to have cooled a little bit now). It wasn't as good of a deal as yours because it had no 2018 points left and I paid closing costs. Fingers crossed!!

I have another one out there too that I’m thinking won’t pass either :
$92-$19320-210-AKV-feb 0/17,56/18,210/19, buyer pays cc, sent 3/11

I saw someone else’s very similar was taken a few weeks ago

You never know!! I had a 100pt BCV pass at $110 in November (and prices for BCV were even more nuts at the time, they seem to have cooled a little bit now). It wasn't as good of a deal as yours because it had no 2018 points left and I paid closing costs. Fingers crossed!!
That’s fantastic!

Wanna be Ariel---$106-$16629-150-BWV-Mar-22/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/15.

Not really happy about our agent with this. I see that others got the seller to pay for closing. When I asked her about that she said that was way to much to ask for. :( Still thing we got a good deal, but not super happy with the agent. Now the wait is on if Disney with let it pass through ROFR

Last edited:
Wanna be Ariel---$106-$16629-150-BLT-Mar-22/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/15.

Not really happy about our agent with this. I see that others got the seller to pay for closing. When I asked her about that she said that was way to much to ask for. :( Still thing we got a good deal, but not super happy with the agent. Now the wait is on if Disney with let it pass through ROFR

That's a really cheap price for BLT, and the contract isn't stripped, so I wouldn't expect the seller to pay for closing costs. People do get the seller to pay for closing, but it's not necessarily the norm.

Wanna be Ariel---$106-$16629-150-BLT-Mar-22/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/15.

I agree with your agent. BLT at that price is already a steal, asking the seller to also pay closing is a bridge too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter