ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna be Ariel---$106-$16629-150-BWV-Mar-22/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/15.

Not really happy about our agent with this. I see that others got the seller to pay for closing. When I asked her about that she said that was way to much to ask for. :( Still thing we got a good deal, but not super happy with the agent. Now the wait is on if Disney with let it pass through ROFR
I put an offer on this one with seller paying CC and got a counter which I declined. Interestingly enough I offered full price which, according to your thread was a higher price. You just never know. Good luck!

I put an offer on this one with seller paying CC and got a counter which I declined. Interestingly enough I offered full price which, according to your thread was a higher price. You just never know. Good luck!
Humm, our agent made it sound like I was the only offer? It was listed at $109 and we offered $104. They countered at $106 and we excepted. It's hard to know what to do. We are still not 100% positive that we made the right move, but if we were meant to have it we will pass ROFR. What offer are you waiting on?

Evolady73---$104-$21,586.00-200-AKL-Mar- 0/17, 400/18, 200/19-sent 3/12

This is our 2nd try for AKL.

First one was
Evolady73---$92-$18,200-200-AKL-Dec-0/17, 214/18, 200/19-sent 2/16, taken 3/1

The suspense is killing me.

Last edited:
Evolady73---$104- $20,800-200-AKL-Mar-0/17, 400/18, 200/19 - sent 3/12

This is our 2nd try for AKL.

First one was Evolady73---$92 - $18,200 - 200 - AKL - Dec- 0/17, 214/18, 200/19 -sent 2/16, taken 3/1

The suspense is killing me.

Could you reformat those with the link on post #1 so they can go on the list? That'd be a HUGE help! :)

Humm, our agent made it sound like I was the only offer? It was listed at $109 and we offered $104. They countered at $106 and we excepted. It's hard to know what to do. We are still not 100% positive that we made the right move, but if we were meant to have it we will pass ROFR. What offer are you waiting on?
You do have 10 days to rescind but it still seems like a good deal! Pretty awesome situation to be in really. Not super anxious to pass and ok if it gets taken :)

I’m waiting on an OKW (E) 240 Pointer. Only been 2 weeks but seems like a lot longer lol! I have a March UY so would’ve liked a March BWV. But again, not over zealous and so stuck to my offer. But it’s a nice one imo!

Wanna be Ariel---$106-$16629-150-BWV-Mar-22/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 3/15.

Not really happy about our agent with this. I see that others got the seller to pay for closing. When I asked her about that she said that was way to much to ask for. :( Still thing we got a good deal, but not super happy with the agent. Now the wait is on if Disney with let it pass through ROFR
I think this is a GREAT deal.. Imo ... but I’m newer to resale. I’ve been looking at prices for awhile and it has a lot of points on it. I think you should be happy with this

You do have 10 days to rescind but it still seems like a good deal! Pretty awesome situation to be in really. Not super anxious to pass and ok if it gets taken :)

I’m waiting on an OKW (E) 240 Pointer. Only been 2 weeks but seems like a lot longer lol! I have a March UY so would’ve liked a March BWV. But again, not over zealous and so stuck to my offer. But it’s a nice one imo!
I have the problem of second guessing myself. I do thing dollars for points it was a good deal for sure. I just was not super happy with the agent. This is the first offer we have put in for resale. We own at the Poly direct. We really enjoy that side and with all the things coming up it seemed like the right time. I a little worried I did a rookie mistake also by doing March as a UY and our Poly is Oct? I do really hope it comes in so we can maybe get in a trip later this summer. We said we were going to take the year off, but man it's hard :)

Good Luck with your contract, 2 weeks and not knowing I would be going crazy. Boy I hope ours goes fast. I am not a patient person :scared:

I think this is a GREAT deal.. Imo ... but I’m newer to resale. I’ve been looking at prices for awhile and it has a lot of points on it. I think you should be happy with this
Thank you. I always second guess myself if we did get a good deal. We have been watching for a long time also and we finally went for it. I know as soon as I see it went through ROFR I will be so much happier :flower:

Thank you. I always second guess myself if we did get a good deal. We have been watching for a long time also and we finally went for it. I know as soon as I see it went through ROFR I will be so much happier :flower:

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. It’s really easy to get caught up in getting the best deal, but the closing costs and a few dollars per point usually isn’t significant over the life of the contract. If you got the size, UY, and resort you want, I think you’re good :-)

This seems odd! Why do you think? I feel like we’re at the brokers mercy with all of this!
I wasn’t overly impressed with the broker and I spoke to two. They first one did submit my offer without any push back like you got, but then I had to follow up late the next day after not getting a phone call. I’ve decided I’m only going to go with Bonnie and contracts she holds. I wasn’t impressed with the other DVC agent there. So narrowed down to just her. I’m happy with her so I’m not looking elsewhere.

great contract! ... which broker did you find this through?
Resales DVC.
We can't close until Nov... sigh, but I was just about to give up and call to see if I could get on a waitlist direct when another DIS member notified me about this one! I had made a post inquiring if I was looking for unicorn contract a little while ago, and they remembered what I was looking for and notified me!! These boards are amazing!

Nope nothing yet. Fingers crossed I hear today. Fidelity generally gets word from Disney on Friday. Here’s to another day of checking e-mail every 10 minutes lol.
Good luck. Still waiting for my AK. My OKW took 9 days so I was hoping would be the same for AK. Been 9 days now and nothing yet. I was told approx 14 days but could take 30. My OKW I didn't care if it took 30 days since buyers have a reservation and can't close until 5/17. This one I could close when we hear from Disney and was the one I really wanted hopefully soon for both of us.

Resales DVC.
We can't close until Nov... sigh, but I was just about to give up and call to see if I could get on a waitlist direct when another DIS member notified me about this one! I had made a post inquiring if I was looking for unicorn contract a little while ago, and they remembered what I was looking for and notified me!! These boards are amazing!
I used Resale DVC as well. Very nice and easy to work with mine got sent on 3/8 for AK they told me only 7% bought back last month. Hoping they don't increase that number with mine this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter