ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW. I guess they are finally going to start chipping away at that waitlist they have.
Seeing that VGC has become a prime target all of sudden even at a pretty high resale price makes me think Disney is going to be jacking up the direct price of VGC considerably for 2020.

Seeing that VGC has become a prime target all of sudden even at a pretty high resale price makes me think Disney is going to be jacking up the direct price of VGC considerably for 2020.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

lilmissfoodie—-$200-$32000-160-VGC-Oct-160/18, 160/19, 160/20 - sent 9/24, taken by Disney 10/11

ps, I’m the seller
Crap. I'm waiting on VGC attempt #2 (125 pts at $195). I'm thinking I may be out of luck again...we'll see next week, I guess.

lilmissfoodie—-$200-$32000-160-VGC-Oct-160/18, 160/19, 160/20 - sent 9/24, taken by Disney 10/11

ps, I’m the seller
Wow, that's a great price you got- congrats! I would love to add it to the list, but I would need the correct totals, please :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter