Rogue One catch all thread

I caught it in 3d IMAX before it left that screen. Really good experience. Had to rush home and watch a new hope.

Rogue one has pretty much revived my SW insanity. Before the Disney expanded universe purge I read all the books and comics and played all the games.

I hadn't bothered with any of the new books but now I've started again since rogue one got my SW fever back.

I caught it in 3d IMAX before it left that screen. Really good experience. Had to rush home and watch a new hope.

Rogue one has pretty much revived my SW insanity. Before the Disney expanded universe purge I read all the books and comics and played all the games.

I hadn't bothered with any of the new books but now I've started again since rogue one got my SW fever back.

I just finished with "Aftermath" the book. It's completely *meh.* It has some decent moments in it, but the end is a big fizzle. It was billed as being a sort of a link between "Jedi" and "Awakens." It certainly is not that.

I just finished with "Aftermath" the book. It's completely *meh.* It has some decent moments in it, but the end is a big fizzle. It was billed as being a sort of a link between "Jedi" and "Awakens." It certainly is not that.

That's too bad, that one is on my list.

I finished 'Ahsoka', which is more young adult style but I still enjoyed it since I love Ahsoka.

I started Bloodline, which is about Leia a few years before force awakens. It's keeping my interest so far, which isn't an easy thing since i also just finished 'hero of ages' which has catapulted Brian Sanderson to my favorite authors list.

I finished 'Ahsoka', which is more young adult style but I still enjoyed it since I love Ahsoka.

I started Bloodline, which is about Leia a few years before force awakens. It's keeping my interest so far, which isn't an easy thing since i also just finished 'hero of ages' which has catapulted Brian Sanderson to my favorite authors list.

Bloodline is better than Aftermath (both of them), although I did find parts of Bloodline slow the actual details and backstory it creates is far more interesting and relevant than anything in Aftermath.

Catalyst is supposed to be good as well.

Don't let me keep you from reading it! I hated "Cursed Child" (the most recent Harry Potter book/script), and my wife loved it. We're both big HP fans...

...and yeah, I like Ahsoka too. I'll probably give that one a read soon.

Finally saw it. Lots of action, little plot but still better than "Awakens". My biggest issues:
1. Droids are not allowed to harm "people" during this time period.
2. Galen and Bodhi risk everything to smuggle out a secret message saying he loves his daughter?! Why didn't he just send the Death Star plans?
3. Like Awakens, everyone is able to travel anywhere in no time at all. In the original trilogy it took many hours if not days days to travel to other planets.

Finally saw it. Lots of action, little plot but still better than "Awakens". My biggest issues:
1. Droids are not allowed to harm "people" during this time period.
2. Galen and Bodhi risk everything to smuggle out a secret message saying he loves his daughter?! Why didn't he just send the Death Star plans?
3. Like Awakens, everyone is able to travel anywhere in no time at all. In the original trilogy it took many hours if not days days to travel to other planets.

I think he was telling her much more when the message was interrupted by the D Star blast. He was just getting into that part. Heck he may have said there was a copy somewhere safe to get to. But no, we have to have excitement and death.

Last edited:
If it weren't for plot holes the majority of movies would be over in 5 mins with either:

The dastardly plan exposed and ruined or
The heroes all dead

So yeah. Plot holes. They make movies work. :D

Bloodline is better than Aftermath (both of them), although I did find parts of Bloodline slow the actual details and backstory it creates is far more interesting and relevant than anything in Aftermath.

Catalyst is supposed to be good as well.

Loved Bloodline
My husband started a free read of Aftermath and didn't like it.
However he did like Lost Stars, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Star Wars: Rogue One will be available on digital HD on March 24th and Blu-Ray 3D/2D, DVD, and on-demand on April 4th! There will be several bonus features.

Source: Star Wars Show on the Star Wars Facebook Page.

Star Wars: Rogue One will be available on digital HD on March 24th and Blu-Ray 3D/2D, DVD, and on-demand on April 4th! There will be several bonus features.

Source: Star Wars Show on the Star Wars Facebook Page.

Woohoo!! So excited to see it again and all of the bonus features!

Only downside is no deleted scenes which many people wanted.

Oh, so no explanation (other than that they changed the story line) behind some of the scenes that were in the previews but deleted from the movie. That's kind of a bummer.

It will be in the double platinum collectors edition, they'll release in time for Christmas shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter