Roseanne back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a lot of previous posts and have to say: I see the similarities to THE MIDDLE, too. Real families ( well, real like mine) I am going to cry at that series finale!!
I already was thinking I hope they bring back THE MIDDLE in a few years and I hope I'm alive to see it!!!!
I love The Middle and I'm going to miss the this show when it ends.

There were some good moments; the pill trading between Dan and Roseanne, Jackie wearing the 'nasty woman' shirt :laughing:. I do think the show seemed disjointed, and a little cluttered simply because they were trying so hard to pick up where they left off. They had so much ground to cover, they were all over the place. Hopefully things will settle down and fall into place. Great attention to detail with the set, right down to the afghan on the sofa. The only update was the black refrigerator; the old brown one was still going in the garage. I will definitely give it a chance, and watch again. :)

Haven't watched Roseanne as yet, have it taped.

Just wanted to add that I agree with kimblebee on the first few episodes of Will & Grace. It was actually Debra Messing that didn't seem to be able to keep up in the same way.

But just caught the last few episodes. Hysterical and I honestly feel that they seemed to have not skipped a beat now. And OT but doesn't hurt that Will looks exactly the same (in a totally eerie way :rotfl:like how is that possible?) and Karen looks better! :confused3:thumbsup2

So for those that have the same thought about Roseanne, give them a bit to get back in the groove of things.

I 100% agree that it was Debra Messing that seemed a beat off. Glad to hear it’s back to being hilarious..now I’ll check out the rest of the episodes I had avoided.

I didn't get to see the 1st episode but was able to catch the 2nd one that came on at 8:30. Jackie is just as funny as ever, and Dan....who doesn't love Dan?? I love that Becky and Darlene are still at it as sisters. Many LOL moments. I vowed not to start watching any more new TV shows, because with my work schedule. I am breaking that vow.

WOW, that was better than I was expecting. There were definitey a few Easter eggs in the episodes.

The biggest one, that I bet no one else noticed, was Marks teacher. I am 99.9% sure she was Darlene’s teacher from the very first episode. Roseanne had to go see Darlene’s teacher because she had been barking in class. The teacher had very distinctive hair and features and I’d bet money she was brought back for the reboot.

Well, political and controversial, but still funny...
I thought they did it well though. It was tit for tat not all one side or the other. I laughed at the jabs coming from both sides.

They were a little stiff but I had a lot of laugh out loud moments. Love the Mark storyline and all of the little details like the photo of Rosanne’s mom on the mantle. It exceeded my expectations. I’ll keep watching.

WOW, that was better than I was expecting. There were definitey a few Easter eggs in the episodes.

The biggest one, that I bet no one else noticed, was Marks teacher. I am 99.9% sure she was Darlene’s teacher from the very first episode. Roseanne had to go see Darlene’s teacher because she had been barking in class. The teacher had very distinctive hair and features and I’d bet money she was brought back for the reboot.

Yes! Like how the woman who wants Becky to be her surrogate was the "other" Becky. They even joked that they looked so much alike, they could be the same person.

I said the same thing to my husband that it looked like her teacher when she was barking in class

Loved the easter eggs too

Ms. Crane, the Pain :tongue:

I really enjoyed it. Jackie is still crazy as ever. Love that Becky and Darlene still have that sarcastic banter between them.

The pill scene with Dan and Roseanne cracked me up :)

They will dive more into why Darlene and David are estranged or divorced in another episode. The same with Mark. They can't put it all in the first episodes. This was just reintroducing us to all main characters and seeing what they been up to.

Emma is great as Harris. Definitely can tell she is Darlenes and davids daughter. Great casting!

Thought it was pretty good. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the original version, so this one didn’t wow me as much as it has some others. But, it’s worth tuning in again next week.

I love that the kids call Roseanne, Granny Rose! We use Granny in my family, but you don't hear that a lot these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter