Roseanne back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Will & Grace. They chose what to keep as a storyline and what to ignore.

How did they address the child issue on Will and Grace? If I remember correctly, both Will and Grace had kids in the future.

I am looking forward to Roseanne. I have to say, they all look great.

I was hoping Roseanne would make an appearance on BBT. They had Sara on, as well as Laurie Metcalf, who is so funny as Sheldon's mom. I would love if Roseanne was on as maybe Bernadettes mom.

How did they address the child issue on Will and Grace? If I remember correctly, both Will and Grace had kids in the future.

I am looking forward to Roseanne. I have to say, they all look great.

I was hoping Roseanne would make an appearance on BBT. They had Sara on, as well as Laurie Metcalf, who is so funny as Sheldon's mom. I would love if Roseanne was on as maybe Bernadettes mom.

They said it was all a dream that Karen (or Jack) had. It was a lame copout but couldn’t really continue from where they left off.

I forgot they had a baby son to lol it going to be so interest to see how this all plays out, I hope they take it out past one season
Jackie had a son (Andy Harris); Roseanne & Dan had a son (Jerry Garcia Conner.) Darlene & David had a daughter (Harris Conner Healy.) While they also have a son (Mark) in the new version, daughter Harris is the appropriate age from the original show.

I loved loved loved the original series.

As a teenager growing up in Britain, I can honestly say this was the first time I had seen a regular tv show about ordinary Americans with problems like we had- money issues, unemployment, that sort of thing. It was very refreshing. Until then it was all Dallas and Dynasty and no financial worries whatsoever.

Dan and Roseanne’s house was still massive to the average Brit though!

It seemed a little awkward at times, but I'm sure it will get better as they get more comfortable doing the show again. I'll definitely watch again.

That’s how I felt about Will & Grace too. The timing isn’t as sharp as it was before.

Haven't watched Roseanne as yet, have it taped.

Just wanted to add that I agree with kimblebee on the first few episodes of Will & Grace. It was actually Debra Messing that didn't seem to be able to keep up in the same way.

But just caught the last few episodes. Hysterical and I honestly feel that they seemed to have not skipped a beat now. And OT but doesn't hurt that Will looks exactly the same (in a totally eerie way :rotfl:like how is that possible?) and Karen looks better! :confused3:thumbsup2

So for those that have the same thought about Roseanne, give them a bit to get back in the groove of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter