Rosie Roams in 2016 Amish Country/ Sad News

Well I thought I would steal an idea from Liesa !! Seeing as I can make my adr for Oct 13th Thursday ( have to do it 1 day at a time )My plan is to spend our first evening at MK but the choices for any restaurant there for 10 is not good :sad2: First choice is A)BOG , then B)Chef Mickey's C) CP and D) Tony's all at MK or E) CS and do a 2 TS day later !!Now remember these are for 10 :scared::scared:
So who thinks what ??????

Okay let's make it difficulter !! Now assuming we can get to the Parks by 5p what time will we get !!??????

I'm going to say you'll do 2 CS the first day, then try for 2 TS the next day. I also think you'll do either Cosmic Ray's or CHH.

I'm going to say you'll do 2 CS the first day, then try for 2 TS the next day. I also think you'll do either Cosmic Ray's or CHH.

It is looking like CS on Thursday as there was nothing before 9p at night and after an early morning and travelling I can't go for that late . Those are my 2 cs choices . Carol Loves CHH , but I do want to try Cosmic Rays with the group, we tried last year bur the place was mobbed !! So it is 1 point for Lisa

I think CS the first day sounds about right.

Yuki you also get a point !!
Now for Day 2 Friday This is our AK day but instead od heading to Raglan Road for the evening we plan on watching a certain Piano player . My plan was to get a breakfast at Tusker house . So did I get it and if I did what time ?????

It is looking like CS on Thursday as there was nothing before 9p at night and after an early morning and travelling I can't go for that late . Those are my 2 cs choices . Carol Loves CHH , but I do want to try Cosmic Rays with the group, we tried last year bur the place was mobbed !! So it is 1 point for Lisa
I KNEW IT!! I *KNEW* IT!! I should get 2 points cuz I even guessed where you'd be going! LOL!

Sorry you didn't get an ADR; keep trying. If not, the CRs or CHH are both great options.

Now for Day 2 Friday This is our AK day but instead od heading to Raglan Road for the evening we plan on watching a certain Piano player . My plan was to get a breakfast at Tusker house . So did I get it and if I did what time ?????

Yes, you did get Tusker and I'll say 6:00.

I KNEW IT!! I *KNEW* IT!! I should get 2 points cuz I even guessed where you'd be going! LOL!

Sorry you didn't get an ADR; keep trying. If not, the CRs or CHH are both great options.

Yes, you did get Tusker and I'll say 6:00.

Well I did get Tusker house but it was for breakfast Liesa , So I'll give you a point for Yes we got the ressie , but 6a is too early and 6p is a little late for breakfast !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Looks like Rosie has progressed (regressed?) from pole dancer and lap dancer to specializing in doing "The Bump." :rotfl2:

I am only BUMPING when necessary!! I pole dance and lap sit for pure pleasures !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Now continuing with ressies , I was very BUSY today !! Saturday is a DHS day and ends in DTD , today I made to TS ressies 1 at DHS and 1 in DTD , Who can guess when and where !!????:confused3

Until I have the ressies done and the flight info and the hotel reservation I worn do an actual planning report. But today I talked to Mary the TA and told her I wanted Pop, I checked SWA and Jet Blue and I forsee a little snafu with the homeward flights as I wasn;t seeing a non stop to Albany for the Albany travelers !! I see a good flight out on SWA around 8a which sure beats the 6 a flights we have been getting !!:goodvibes I also spoke to Patti from P & P Luckily I did as Dawns application had not been received , so she is saving her a spot as I had called her and her Family Care person and she is definitely going !! Craig is already on the list!! We had 1 open spot and Patti asked about a Gal also from my agency who I know well and I was thrilled to say YES!!! So I know we have 3 who will be awesome !!

But I leave you today we a oldie but goodie !!

Now continuing with ressies , I was very BUSY today !! Saturday is a DHS day and ends in DTD , today I made to TS ressies 1 at DHS and 1 in DTD , Who can guess when and where !!????:confused3

Sci Fi and Raglan road Now for when - SCi Fi at 11:30 and Raglan at 6:30? Glad your roster is getting full and so glad I will get to see Dawn and Craig again.

The where's I'm guessing are gimmes! That would be 12:30 lunch at Sci Fi and I'll go with 6:00pm for dinner at Raglan Road. :cool1:

Sci Fi and Raglan road Now for when - SCi Fi at 11:30 and Raglan at 6:30? Glad your roster is getting full and so glad I will get to see Dawn and Craig again.

Right for the restaurants !!! Times are off though

The where's I'm guessing are gimmes! That would be 12:30 lunch at Sci Fi and I'll go with 6:00pm for dinner at Raglan Road. :cool1:

You are right you know Carol has to have Raglan each time that is the ONLY one she asks for . You are spot on with the time , although I was trying for 6:30p- 7p However time for Sci Fi is 1:45p .I anted t earlier but when I tried doing it online it wouldn't let me for 1:30p I kept trying and each time the time got later so I called and she got it for 2:30p , but I was able to do it on line later and got an earlier time !! I will still try for a little earlier like 12:30p would be perfect !!So tomorrow I am planning DHS in the morning and then the Halloween Party in the evening, So I have 1 TS and 1 CS for Sunday , I know what I want but not sure will get it I'll give you a hint TS at DHS preferred ???

Okay, reading my mind again??? :scared:

Pat is good at that!!!

I see the "oldie".........but I'm not sure there's a "goodie" in there anywhere............. :rotfl2:

Very funny !!! Bob !!!!

You are right you know Carol has to have Raglan each time that is the ONLY one she asks for . You are spot on with the time , although I was trying for 6:30p- 7p However time for Sci Fi is 1:45p .I anted t earlier but when I tried doing it online it wouldn't let me for 1:30p I kept trying and each time the time got later so I called and she got it for 2:30p , but I was able to do it on line later and got an earlier time !! I will still try for a little earlier like 12:30p would be perfect !!So
My only reasoning was with a 6:30 or so dinner I figured and earlier lunch. Hopefully you can get it at 12:30.

So tomorrow I am planning DHS in the morning and then the Halloween Party in the evening, So I have 1 TS and 1 CS for Sunday , I know what I want but not sure will get it I'll give you a hint TS at DHS preferred ???

The only other TS I can really think of is Prime time. Or Mama Melrose but I cannot remember if that is affected by the construction. Then I will guess late this time like 2pm and the CS at MK of either CHH or Rays whichcever you did not do before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter