Rosie Roams in 2016 Amish Country/ Sad News

My only reasoning was with a 6:30 or so dinner I figured and earlier lunch. Hopefully you can get it at 12:30.

The only other TS I can really think of is Prime time. Or Mama Melrose but I cannot remember if that is affected by the construction. Then I will guess late this time like 2pm and the CS at MK of either CHH or Rays whichcever you did not do before.

Well 50's was one of my choices for an early lunch BUT I got us a breakfast ressie at H&V and they have characters it is for 10:35a . This will give us a good amount of time to finish up what we missed on Saturday and still get to MK in very good time !!

Now as most of you know I do not just roam to Disney !!This year we are doing a trip that I have wanted to do for years PENNYSLVANIA DUTCH!! Carol is planning this as she knows the area I think from her college days but am not sure . I do know she knows a restaurant there that has the best strawberry pie EVAH!!!I of course have been checking out the area, I do know we are staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Lancaster Pa ,sounds really nice !!We will be riding the Strasburg Railroad !! I think maybe a Dinner theatre , Twisting Pretzels and not sure what else !! I have been checking out area restaurants and I have to say I am EXCITED !!I may have to try Shoofly pie !! Yes , No what do ya think I already know I will Love all the Amish stuff as I have been to a couple of other Amish settlements . So if anyone out there has any tips let us know !!!

Crap, I was too late with guesses. But I was totally spot on for mine as well. These were gimmies for sure! Sci-Fi and Raglan. BTW, Rosie, it was you Timmy who inspired me to try Raglan and now I'm super pumped to go there!

A non-Disney trip sounds lovely! I've never visited an Amish settlement before. We have a number of Mennonite communities close to Toronto. I might have to check one out!

Crap, I was too late with guesses. But I was totally spot on for mine as well. These were gimmies for sure! Sci-Fi and Raglan. BTW, Rosie, it was you Timmy who inspired me to try Raglan and now I'm super pumped to go there!

Yes I tried RR on my very first Solo trip and loved it I think I had the "It's not bleedin' chowder " and the Bread pudding, then I told Carol about it and she had her Raspberry Pavlova and will not miss going back each year . Their desserts are all really great sounding !!

A non-Disney trip sounds lovely! I've never visited an Amish settlement before. We have a number of Mennonite communities close to Toronto. I might have to check one out!
I have visited a few , I bought a terry table cloth there many years ago and it is the best picnic table cloth ever !!

Can't make your Raglan Road ADR since it is before we arrive, but the ADR Rosie got is a little more tempting! (even WITHOUT Michael) :thumbsup2

Please pray for Frank one of my guys from the Group home , he is not ding well at all!! He is such a favorite of mine

He'll be in my thoughts!

Latest news is he is in ICU but his prognosis is much better they figured out he has a hernia that was blocking stuff in his system , they are working to drain all the gunk out and then they can fix the hernia !! I was sooo upset as Frank is my guy he thinks I'm his mother !!!Very close to me and one other staff , we are Mom and Dad to him!!!

Latest news is he is in ICU but his prognosis is much better they figured out he has a hernia that was blocking stuff in his system , they are working to drain all the gunk out and then they can fix the hernia !! I was sooo upset as Frank is my guy he thinks I'm his mother !!!Very close to me and one other staff , we are Mom and Dad to him!!!
Saw your request earlier on my phone. Couldn't respond, but was sending thoughts and prayers! So good to hear Frank's situation is better! :thumbsup2 :hug:

He'll be in my thoughts!

Saw your request earlier on my phone. Couldn't respond, but was sending thoughts and prayers! So good to hear Frank's situation is better! :thumbsup2 :hug:

I'm glad Frank will be OK, that must have been scary!

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts but Frank passed away Monday evening !! He had a hernia that was blocking his systems and he was backed up so bad he aspirated . He was such a BULL it took an enormous amount of sedation to put him under so he could be helped . There was absolutely NO warning or symtoms till Monday morning . On Friday he bowled in their league , on Saturday he went to a spaghetti dinner at a Fire Hall and Sunday he went to the movies . While he was a handful and into everything , he was just so loving to those he was close to. All he wanted was a family and he sure had it with the staff at my house !!. He had lived in most houses in the agency over the years but finally found a Home with us !! Rest in Peace Frank you were LOVED and will be sorely missed!!

Please pray for Frank one of my guys from the Group home , he is not ding well at all!! He is such a favorite of mine

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts but Frank passed away Monday evening !! He had a hernia that was blocking his systems and he was backed up so bad he aspirated . He was such a BULL it took an enormous amount of sedation to put him under so he could be helped . There was absolutely NO warning or symtoms till Monday morning . On Friday he bowled in their league , on Saturday he went to a spaghetti dinner at a Fire Hall and Sunday he went to the movies . While he was a handful and into everything , he was just so loving to those he was close to. All he wanted was a family and he sure had it with the staff at my house !!. He had lived in most houses in the agency over the years but finally found a Home with us !! Rest in Peace Frank you were LOVED and will be sorely missed!!

So sorry Rosie!!!! :hug::hug::hug: So hard when it is so sudden. Peace and comfort to all those he touched and the family he had with you !!!! :goodvibes:hug::hug:

Oh wow Rosie, I am so sorry to hear the sad news! :eek: :sad1: :sad: I know you care so deeply for all of the people you work with, and it sounds like Frank was even more special to you! Thoughts and prayers to you my dear friend, and to everyone whose life Frank touched in his special way! :hug:

Oh wow Rosie, I am so sorry to hear the sad news! :eek: :sad1: :sad: I know you care so deeply for all of the people you work with, and it sounds like Frank was even more special to you! Thoughts and prayers to you my dear friend, and to everyone whose life Frank touched in his special way! :hug:

Marv I know you understand as you found that connection with Michael, Frank was my Michael !!!Thanks for your thoughts !! I just can't yet !!I need time to be be my sassy self again !!

Rosie, I am so sorry that you had to lose this very special person in your life! How wonderful that he had finally found his family at your home and what a shame that he had to leave too early! Sending you lots of hugs!

Oh Rosie, I am so very sorry to hear the news. It is so hard to loose someone and the way you talked about Frank, he must have been very close to your heart. Lots of hugs for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter