RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think they realized what was going to happen at 0800 if EVERYONE and their brother was trying for BGs? These days seems like it's less beneficial to stay on property. I, for one, am very happy they decided to do this for on-site hotel guests. They were going to have angry people no matter what they did. It's technically only 30 minutes before they announced they were going to open up BGs.

Went to the front of the park. Regular day guests have been let in and are held on Hollywood Boulevard. I was rescanned to verify my Disney resort to get down Sunset Boulevard. I didn’t feel comfortable going on ToT without my boarding group secured. Did TSL in an hour, had breakfast, returned something in a shop, and should get ToT and RNR in before EMH ends.

Very happy with the morning overall.

Thank you everyone for reporting. So VQ opened around 7:20am, is that correct? Can some verify that off site guests were already inside the park held at Hollywood Blvd for this process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter