Round 2 Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

QUESTION OF THE DAY: After seeing some of the current DMP blogs about their training trip, I appears the new panel members bring a thank you gift to Laura and her team for all their hardwork.

Therefore, my question is this: If you were so honored to be named to the DMP what would you bring as your thank you gift from your region of the country (or world)?

I would for sure! I think it would be a wonderful gesture, and it seems they have started a tradition with giving gifts.

I am from the Buffalo area, so there are a lot of things here that you can't get anywhere else! I know exactly what I would bring them:
Sponge candy, and orange chocolate! For those who haven't been here before, they are AMAZING! Friends and family who have moved out of town beg me to ship some out to them all the time. :thumbsup2

Our flight was great! We walked right on the ME bus, its about 3/4 full so far. This is our third time using ME but the first time it was an actual ME bus! The bus is super nice, seems really new, even has seat belts I'm ready to get this party started! AoA here we come!!

I'm so excited for you!!!! We stayed a few nights at AoA last month and my kids loved it! We had a Finding Nemo room which was so cute I actually screamed when DH opened the door. You should have seen the look on his face.. he was mortified! LOL I couldn't help myself...I had seen pictures and video of the rooms and then to see it in person was even better! You're going to love it! My kid want to stay in the Cars section next time.

I GOT AN EMAIL pixiedust:

From Disney Destinations. About the free dining promo. pirate:

Yesterday I had two back to back emails from Walt Disney Pictures and Disney Destinations....my heart did a little flipflop! Agggghhh, the stress!

I've been lurking here for a while and finally had to chime in. Y'all are so funny, and I love reading all your posts. I also made it to round 2 but I feel I totally bombed my answers and my video by concentrating too much on the running aspect of RunDisney. I have been so irritated with myself about it. I am just ready to get the e-mail and have it over with!! I am amazed and impressed by your videos and essay answers and hopefully if I am lucky enough to make it to round 2 again, I will have some great ideas on how to do better! Good luck everyone!! :)

Welcome to the waiting room! Please don't be too hard on yourself about the essays/videos. ALL of us have felt the same way during this process. Just remember that it ain't over 'til it's over and we get those emails! And even then it's not 'over', if we don't advance to R3... it just means we have a whole year to make new memories to share on our videos next September! :dance3:

Good morning!!!

I found out last night that I have another thing to distract me from both waiting for an email and packing for our trip. My nephew's fiancee is going to be in town starting this weekend and we are going to get together with her. She is a merchandise buyer for a department store that is based in Iowa and they are opening a new store down here.

I am super-excited to be able to visit with her because we rarely get back to Iowa to visit.

And somewhere in there I'd really like to get my hair done and at least a pedicure.

Hmmm...do y'all think a 3-year-old can pack her clothes by herself? :lmao:

I have already said to myself "ooh, I need a mani-pedi and a cut & color before I go to training in December!" She says while :worship: the princess:

Our flight was great! We walked right on the ME bus, its about 3/4 full so far. This is our third time using ME but the first time it was an actual ME bus! The bus is super nice, seems really new, even has seat belts I'm ready to get this party started! AoA here we come!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Have a great time!

Welcome! Many of us feel that we too "bombed" our questions. I specifically answered one of the questions from a completely different view, than most. Only time will tell; until then lets keep our fingers crossed!

I am very confident in my essays :thumbsup2
but the video has me very :confused3
I feel like I am going to be :sick: !!!

Yesterday I had two back to back emails from Walt Disney Pictures and Disney Destinations....my heart did a little flipflop! Agggghhh, the stress!

I know!!! Don't they know we don't care about the Iron Man 3 trailer right now!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Suzanne033 said:
QUESTION OF THE DAY: After seeing some of the current DMP blogs about their training trip, I appears the new panel members bring a thank you gift to Laura and her team for all their hardwork.

Therefore, my question is this: If you were so honored to be named to the DMP what would you bring as your thank you gift from your region of the country (or world)?

Hmmmm. I live in Northern CA and my particular area has great local olive oil and almonds. But of course the Giants are in the World Series so it might have to be something black and orange. Great question!

I've got a WDW question for you guys!! :thumbsup2 Maybe you can help me decide what to do. DH and I (no kids this time) arrive next Friday morning early, our plane lands at 8:30 AM. We plan to hit Epcot first for the F&W. I'm guessing we'll probably get over there around 10:30 or 11:00. Park closes at 10:00 PM. There is also a MNSSHP that night! It's the last one of the year!! pirate: So if you were in my shoes would you go? Or just stick with Epcot? We've been to MNSSHP many times but never without our kids. I'm thinking it might be a fun new experience as a couple!! :goodvibes Plus it lasts until midnight so we'd get more park time. On the other hand, I know we plan to be at MK the whole next day, we've got tickets to the passholder preview of the new FL, so maybe that is cutting our time at the F&W too short?? I'd love to know what you all think! :grouphug: THANKS!!!

bbear400 said:
I've been lurking here for a while and finally had to chime in. Y'all are so funny, and I love reading all your posts. I also made it to round 2 but I feel I totally bombed my answers and my video by concentrating too much on the running aspect of RunDisney. I have been so irritated with myself about it. I am just ready to get the e-mail and have it over with!! I am amazed and impressed by your videos and essay answers and hopefully if I am lucky enough to make it to round 2 again, I will have some great ideas on how to do better! Good luck everyone!! :)

I've been doing the same thing! First time I ever made it to R2! I feel good about my essays and video but still am making myself sick with the "what ifs". Good luck to all of us!

I've got a WDW question for you guys!! :thumbsup2 Maybe you can help me decide what to do. DH and I (no kids this time) arrive next Friday morning early, our plane lands at 8:30 AM. We plan to hit Epcot first for the F&W. I'm guessing we'll probably get over there around 10:30 or 11:00. Park closes at 10:00 PM. There is also a MNSSHP that night! It's the last one of the year!! pirate: So if you were in my shoes would you go? Or just stick with Epcot? We've been to MNSSHP many times but never without our kids. I'm thinking it might be a fun new experience as a couple!! :goodvibes Plus it lasts until midnight so we'd get more park time. On the other hand, I know we plan to be at MK the whole next day, we've got tickets to the passholder preview of the new FL, so maybe that is cutting our time at the F&W too short?? I'd love to know what you all think! :grouphug: THANKS!!!

Unless you two are HUGE lovers of Halloween, I think I would skip MNSSHP and spend the time at FW&WF instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter