S/O: Do Your Kid/Kids look like you?

Neither of my kids look like me (lucky for them, haha).

They both look like their dad. Especially my son, as his mannerisms are also very similar to his dad's.

DS has DH's coloring, but my features. Most people say he looks like DH, because hair & skin color are more obvious. We have neighbors that thought DS looks enough like me to be my brother, but not my child. :confused: Their reason for thinking that made no sense at all. DS actually looks more like my deceased sister than anyone. She had my features & DH's coloring. I have Dad's coloring & she had Mom's.

My dd just has my eyes, but looks like her dad.

Her dd: I can see both dd and the father and I joke that dgd has my eyes (dgd is multiracial)and my hair.

My oldest DD looks like me; at least more than the other two. They look like their dad. I lined up photos of them with DH (all 3 years old) and the only way to tell the difference was clothing and haircuts.

DS looks like DH.......his DD looks like him
DD looks like me.......and oddly DGD looks like her and DS

My youngest looks a lot like my husband.

My oldest doesn't directly resemble anyone in either family but bears resemblance to some grandfathers on both sides.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes; husband has black hair, brown eyes. Both sons have brown hair. One has blue eyes, one has green.

My nephew (my sister's son) looks like he belongs to me. He looks more like me than anyone else. It's crazy. When people ask my sister "who does L resemble the most?" She says "actually, he looks like my sister." LOL. I swear, he's not mine! (Thankfully...he's a 2 year old monster...) :)

My son is my mini me. There is not denying he's mine, he also inherited my sarcastic sense of humor. He does have his dad's eye color (as well as horrible eyesight) and crooked teeth (thank goodness for braces)

I have twin boys. One looks exactly like my husband and one looks exactly like my father. One has blonde hair one has red, curly hair. They have to pull out their drivers license to prove that they are even related.

My oldest is a lighter shade of me, but looks just like his dad. My middle son is white like his father, but looks just like me! Our youngest was confusing. We had no clue who he looked like. Then we found baby pictures. My youngest looks just like my deceased father in law.

My son looks like me, but has my wife's personality.

My daughter looks like my wife, but has my personality.

Eldest son looks like my dad. My younger brother and, I look like our dad too.

Youngest son like my husband.

DD#1 used to look like me - naturally tan complexion, same height and body shape, eyes like mine. Someone once remarked that we looked like twins (yeah, right!) and I asked if it was because I looked 18 or she looked 38! She now looks more like DH.

DD#2 has always looked like my youngest sister and still does. People often think that she's sister's third daughter.

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter