Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

I called today, and they told me I had to be a member of the NRA to get these tickets. Is everyone a member or are they just lucking out when they call?

Why would you call instead of using the online order form? There is a spot there for member id, but it is not required.

I just bought 2 tickets and its saving me about $50!

Marsha

Only called because they didn't have odd number tickets on the web site the other day. And I needed 5. But they do now. So now I don't have to call and I can order them from the website :)

I ordered them and I'm not a member of the NRA. I'll just wait and see if I actually receive them.

Thanks to the op

I guess I will call tomorrow and see if they can send them to me second day, since I need them for next weekend (of course I am local, so if that doesn't happen, it won't be a huge deal for me, we will just go another time)

Thanks for the great deal!!!

So, their website says "Contribute to NRA-ILA And Receive Discounted Theme Park Tickets". I am having that slow mommy brain thing happening. Does this mean that we make a donation and then have to PURCHASE the discounted tickets? Or do we make the donation and then get FREE tickets?

If I want 6 tickets, I make a donation of $150 and then get my 6 tickets for free right?

Thanks guys!

~MaryAnn

So, their website says "Contribute to NRA-ILA And Receive Discounted Theme Park Tickets". I am having that slow mommy brain thing happening. Does this mean that we make a donation and then have to PURCHASE the discounted tickets? Or do we make the donation and then get FREE tickets?

If I want 6 tickets, I make a donation of $150 and then get my 6 tickets for free right?

Thanks guys!

~MaryAnn

Only my opinion, but I think this is a link that's supposed to come up after you've made a donation. As you said, it says "receive discounted theme park tickets" not "free" tickets. So, I think the intent was that you make a donation and then purchase the discounted tickets, but they had bad programming that allows the link to display independently, and the link has now been circulated on the internet. Wouldn't surprise me to see it pulled soon...

:cool1: SWEET!!! I just ordered 5 tix and saved $144.75!!!! :cool1:

I'll stay subbed and let ya'll know if and when we get them, etc.

Thanks to the op! :flower3:

Has anyone actually received their tickets in the mail? Can you use them any day you want? What I mean is there any restrictions?

My tickets were delivered today by Fed Ex. I called them on Monday and paid eight dollars for the two day delivery. The tickets say Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks on the front. On the back it says Admission Ticket Valid through April 30, 2008. It lists the parks, and has bar coding along the side. It's a great deal IF you don't mind helping out the NRA and supporting the second amendment.

PrincessJenny... this was posted on p. 2. ;)

Sorry! Im driving myself nuts doing all the planning :goodvibes

I just ordered my tickets. Saved me $144! I just get nervous when a deal seems so good. I always think there is a catch to it.

Thanks so much!

I totally agree with you princess! I usually hem and haw over stuff like this but decided today was the day I seize the opportunity! I did call the DH though and made him go to the website and made him order them! :laughing:
Now if they come... "yea me"! If they don't... "well, you agreed"! :thumbsup2

I should of thought of that!!! Now if they don't come, I will have my DH, DB, DD, and DS giving me the evil eye...:rotfl:

did they get strange about the offer or anything? LOL - I am feeling sensitive today, and not sure I can handle them saying I didn't get the deal fairly - but - I would really like those tickets next week...:cool1:

did they get strange about the offer or anything? LOL - I am feeling sensitive today, and not sure I can handle them saying I didn't get the deal fairly - but - I would really like those tickets next week...:cool1:

Bummer - I got up the nerver to call, and they are closed! argh...

I got my tickets today. I ordered them the evening of the 16th and did not pay for special shipping. :thumbsup2

I am also not an NRA member. ;)

ETA: Just so others know ... I am now on their e-mail list as I just received an NRA Alert for a SCOTUS gun case. :rolleyes:

I am new to the SeaWorld forum as we have been renting home near disney for the last several years but never been to SeaWorld. I was able to order 11 tickets for our annual family trip in November and saved $490!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter