Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

I am new to the SeaWorld forum as we have been renting home near disney for the last several years but never been to SeaWorld. I was able to order 11 tickets for our annual family trip in November and saved $490!!!!

How can you order 11 tickets? I thought you could only order up to 8 tickets. can we make multi transaction?

Okay, I just placed my order online. I am soooooo nervous. LOL. Has anyone actually used the tickets that they received? My husband and I decided that since we paid so little to get into Busch Gardens we are gonna do the Serengetti Safari. Ugh. My stomach hurts. I am crossing my fingers that this worked because I sure as heck would not be donating THREE HUNDRED bucks to the NRA.

Doggone it, you people have put me in a moral quandary.

Because, as a general principle, the NRA can bend over and suck on parts of me that are not mentionable on the DIS.

No quandary for me at all...I wouldn't give those people a dollar under any circumstances whatsoever.

:yay:

My Tickets were in todays mail.

I ordered them on the 13th of July regular shiping.

Thanks again !!

I received my 10 tickets in the mail today as well, and it only took 3-4 days without any special shipping.

For those of you who are wondering, here's a description of them. They are credit/business card size tickets (actual tickets, not vouchers). They say Admission Ticket Valid through April 30, 2008 on the back. The fine print says "Present this ticket at the entrance turnstile for one day admission to any one of the SeaWorld Adventure Park, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Adventure Island or Water Country U.S.A. park, during regularly scheduled operating hours. Not valid for complimentary admission to Discover Cove. Not for resale. Not valid for special events." "2007 Busch Entertainment Corporation. All rights reserved."
They have bar codes all over the back and have red, sequential numbering on each ticket.

Expect correspondence, e-mail and solicitations from NRA if you purchase these tickets. . . I've already gotten some that came before my tickets. You can always request removal from their lists if you don't wish to hear from them.

After I made my "contribution" for 5 tickets, I got the email from the NRA saying thank you for my contribution but the email doesnt say anything about the tickets.

Is this normal?

Thanks

Yes, that's normal. That's exactly what my email said too, then I got the tickets 2 days later.

No quandary for me at all...I wouldn't give those people a dollar under any circumstances whatsoever.

Yeah, I thought about it for a while - turns out I'm not actually for sale quite THAT cheap. :rotfl:

Did you get your tkts 2 days after ordering them on-line or over the phone. I made my contribution on-line and was wondering how long it would take before I receive my tkts. Thanks!

Did you get your tkts 2 days after ordering them on-line or over the phone. I made my contribution on-line and was wondering how long it would take before I receive my tkts. Thanks!

I ordered mine late Thursday night, and I got them today, so I am thinking they process the order the next business day....in fact the postmark said it was mailed Friday from VA so it would depend on how close you are to there. I am in FL, so two days sounds right (Friday and Saturday).

I might in fact order another set for later in the year or early next year...:woohoo:

Thanks! I'm in NY so it might take about the same amount of time. I'll keep my eyes out for them!

Ordering another set sounds like a great idea!
Might consider it myself.

I ordered mine on Friday the 20th and I still have not received them yet. I live in RI so hopefully I will get them tomorrow. Im starting to worry since everyone got them so quick!!! :scared:

Does Sea World still offer the 2nd day free?

I don't support the NRA, but my FIL does... they could get the kids tickets with this year's donation. :rolleyes:

I ordered mine on Friday the 20th and I still have not received them yet. I live in RI so hopefully I will get them tomorrow. Im starting to worry since everyone got them so quick!!! :scared:

PJ, I ordered mine on Friday too and I haven't rec'vd mine either. And someone said they were postmarked VA? I live in NC so it would seem I should've gotten them by now! So I'm shaing in your fret... hopefully tomorrow! I'll post as soon as they come. LBW

Thanks to this GREAT promo we are now adding SW to our Sept WDW trip! I ordered my two tickets today. I got the confirmation email within the hour. Now anxiously awaiting the tickets!

As a supporter of our Constitutional / Bill of Rights rights as Americans - especially the part about the pursuit of hapiness (and what could be happier than half-price theme park tickets!) - I am happy to contribute my $50 so that DW and I can go visit the penguins. :) We would never pay full price for Sea World, but $25 is a good deal, and an extra $18 each for the Penguin tour ain't bad either.

This is such a good deal I feel like firing a gun into the air or killing an animal for meat or defending my home against a robber! Yee haw! :banana: :rolleyes1

As a supporter of our Constitutional / Bill of Rights rights as Americans - especially the part about the pursuit of hapiness (and what could be happier than half-price theme park tickets!) - I am happy to contribute my $50 so that DW and I can go visit the penguins. :) We would never pay full price for Sea World, but $25 is a good deal, and an extra $18 each for the Penguin tour ain't bad either.

This is such a good deal I feel like firing a gun into the air or killing an animal for meat or defending my home against a robber! Yee haw! :banana: :rolleyes1

Thanks for the laugh. :goodvibes

We were thinking about going, but couldnt see spending all that money, plus a town van to get us there, Plus the heat, how long would we make it there?

But for 25 a ticket, even if we make it 1\2 day, That price is worth it..

Wow that's hilarious :goodvibes Somehow I very much doubt that this is what the writers of the constitution (all of them east coast liberals, thank you very much :thumbsup2) had in mind.

Are you aware that thanks to the NRA (and our corrupt politicians who take money from the organization), terror suspects on federal watch lists are allowed to buy firearms legally in the United States? Look it up if you don't believe me.

For $25 a ticket, I couldn't pass them up. I'll use them at one of their parks, even if it's Sesame Place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter