Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

That is a great idea luvdisney14!! I may do that or maybe move the trip dates up a bit. We have 1 in college but they are on Spring break the 2nd week of March. I already sent off an e-mail to see if this would work. I am going to try not to stress over it...hopefully one way or another it will work out in the end.

I got my tickets in mail yesterday. Ordered 4 tickets and got them in 5-6 days. YAHOO. All set for Seaworld in Sept. My tickets say good thru 4/30/08.
Girls will be so excited about seaworld.

I got waaaay to excited when I read this. I went and ordered 6 tickets and came back here and read some more. Only then did I notice that these tickets are only good to the end of April 2008. We are planning the end of May 2008. What to do now? My husband will kill me!!!!!

maybe someone on the DIS will want to buy them from you. especially once the deal is over, there will surely be people looking to buy more.

Just ordered mine wohoooo.. going 8/25.. the day before my daughter turns 3 lol

I just ordered a pair of ticket for me yesterday. I was going to pay $87 for a week at busch gardens and Seaworld (2 day at BG 1 at SW) This is better and I have the convenience of going when I want during the 10 days I'm in Florida.

We ordered our tickets Wednesday and got them Saturday morning. 4 tickets for a savings of over $100 of the regular price! Thanks for the enabler!

I ordered 4 tickets on July 20(which was a Friday night) and then Sunday the 22 I ordered 2 more. I have not gotten any of them. I have called the 800 number and they just encouraged me to be patient. I plan to call again if they don't come tommorow. We are leaving for Florida on Saturday and this is making me sooo nervous. Everyone else seems to be getting there's in just a few days. Any responses greatly appreciated!!

I received my 10 tickets in the mail today as well, and it only took 3-4 days without any special shipping.

For those of you who are wondering, here's a description of them. They are credit/business card size tickets (actual tickets, not vouchers). They say Admission Ticket Valid through April 30, 2008 on the back. The fine print says "Present this ticket at the entrance turnstile for one day admission to any one of the SeaWorld Adventure Park, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Adventure Island or Water Country U.S.A. park, during regularly scheduled operating hours. Not valid for complimentary admission to Discover Cove. Not for resale. Not valid for special events." "2007 Busch Entertainment Corporation. All rights reserved."
They have bar codes all over the back and have red, sequential numbering on each ticket.

Expect correspondence, e-mail and solicitations from NRA if you purchase these tickets. . . I've already gotten some that came before my tickets. You can always request removal from their lists if you don't wish to hear from them.

I just got mine today, four of them. I ordered them on July 27th and they arrived today (July 30th). I quoted the above, because, guess what, mine said the same thing.

I am looking forward to going back this December. I would not have been able to go if it weren't for this deal - Thanks for posting.

I ordered 4 tickets on July 20(which was a Friday night) and then Sunday the 22 I ordered 2 more. I have not gotten any of them. I have called the 800 number and they just encouraged me to be patient. I plan to call again if they don't come tommorow. We are leaving for Florida on Saturday and this is making me sooo nervous. Everyone else seems to be getting there's in just a few days. Any responses greatly appreciated!!

I ordered mine on the 20th as well, but earlier in the day, and I recv'd them on the 26th (last Thursday). Did you order the extra 2 online or did you call and have them added? If you go 6 business days (what mine took) from your Sunday order that would be today. Maybe they are getting bogged down because all of the DIS is ordering tix! :confused3 I'd call again and see if they could check when they were shipped? Seems like a reasonable request since you gave them 150 bucks, IMHO. Good luck! I hope they come tomorrow!

p.s. I'm jealous you get to see Shamu before me! :rolleyes:

Thanks luvbuzzandwoody, for the response. I actually just got a call back from them. He said the earliest they were mailed was last Wednesday and that they should come in the next day or two. I am going to see if they come by Wednesday. If they don't I guess I'll call again. He said they had gotten an overwelming response and had gotten a little bit behind. I'm just really nervous. I will be so glad when they get here!

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this website, but I only wish I had earlier.

I called this morning about the tickets and was told they are no longer offering the express delivery. The deal was so great that I still ordered, but we are leaving Friday afternoon!!! I'm so afraid that I won't be one of the lucky ones who got their tickets in 3 days.

Wish me luck. And I guess if all else fails we can take another trip before the end of April.

Melissa

Thanks luvbuzzandwoody, for the response. I actually just got a call back from them. He said the earliest they were mailed was last Wednesday and that they should come in the next day or two. I am going to see if they come by Wednesday. If they don't I guess I'll call again. He said they had gotten an overwelming response and had gotten a little bit behind. I'm just really nervous. I will be so glad when they get here!

That's great! They'll come, I'm sure of it! And then it's Shamu, baby! :cool1:

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this website, but I only wish I had earlier.

I called this morning about the tickets and was told they are no longer offering the express delivery. The deal was so great that I still ordered, but we are leaving Friday afternoon!!! I'm so afraid that I won't be one of the lucky ones who got their tickets in 3 days.
Wish me luck. And I guess if all else fails we can take another trip before the end of April.

Melissa

:welcome: to the DIS! Hope you get your tix in time!

I ordered 6 tickets on July 25th and got them in the mail on July30th. This saved us $150 which will go towards a great dinner.

Melissa

We're in the same boat . . . I just saw this today and wished I'd seen it sooner. I called too and the guy said no rush delivery was available. So, I just placed the order and am crossing my fingers. We're leaving Tuesday morning, so hopefully they'll arrive on time. I went through this whole thread and the average seemed to be about 5 days for arrival. If that holds true for me, we'll be ok, but I'll be sweating it all week.

Leslie

Ok, my tickets still did not come. I am now officially seriously concerned. We leave on Saturday. Not to mention it has been 9 days since I ordered and everyone else seems to be getting their's in 5 days. Has anyone else's taken this long? I am so upset and worried. I am going to wait till mail comes tommorow and then I will call the NRA again(if they still don't come). I don't know what else to do.

I ordered more tickets on the 29th and they came today. They sent them express mail! I didn't ask for express nor did I pay for it! So it was a nice surprise!

Those of you who are getting your tickets so quickly, did you order from the website or over the phone?

I'm just wondering if it makes a difference.

Thanks again,
Melissa

I just "bit the bullet" and ordered my ticekts. We were already planning on Sea World for our off Disney day this year. Last year I took advantage of a great discount that was posted for Universal Studios. All the debate about supporting the NRA? I thought twice about it, but I love saving money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter