Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

Ok, I bought 3 tickets for the girls and I. I hope it is legit.

I got mine today, 7/28.07. 3 day turn around, not too shabby!!!!!! I can't wait to use them.

As a supporter of our Constitutional / Bill of Rights rights as Americans - especially the part about the pursuit of hapiness (and what could be happier than half-price theme park tickets!) - I am happy to contribute my $50 so that DW and I can go visit the penguins. :) We would never pay full price for Sea World, but $25 is a good deal, and an extra $18 each for the Penguin tour ain't bad either.

This is such a good deal I feel like firing a gun into the air or killing an animal for meat or defending my home against a robber! Yee haw! :banana: :rolleyes1

Charleton Heston & Ronald Reagon would be proud of you!

Happy! Happy!

Just got this off another site, make a donation to NRA-ILA get single-day passes to one of the Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks in the United States. These passes are valid through April 2008, and are good for a one-day adult or child admission into SeaWorld Orlando, San Antonio or San Diego; Busch Gardens or Adventure Island in Tampa Bay; Busch Gardens or Water Country USA in Williamsburg; or Sesame Place in Langhorne.
Donation Amount:
2 tickets $50.00
4 tickets $100.00
6 tickets $150.00
8 tickets $200.00
Follow this link:
https://secure.nraila.org/buschgardens.aspx
Thought you might want to know about this change...dont know how it will affect the tickets you will receive...

NRA Ends Ticket Deal With Sesame Place

(AP) LANGHORNE, Pa. The country's largest gun lobby is no longer offering free tickets to get to Sesame Street.

The National Rifle Association had been giving away free tickets to Sesame Place, an amusement park that caters to children, and other theme parks in return for online donations to its political arm, the Institute for Legislative Action.

Parent company Anheuser-Busch Cos. said Sesame Place should not have been included in the promotion, which had drawn the ire of gun-control advocates.

"This was an inadvertent error by Busch Entertainment Corp. and we apologize for any confusion," the St. Louis-based company said in a statement Friday.

Both the NRA and Anheuser-Busch had initially defended the inclusion of Sesame Place, which is located just northeast of Philadelphia and is based on the children's TV show "Sesame Street."

Bryan Miller, executive director of Ceasefire New Jersey, told the Philadelphia Daily News for Friday's editions that it was "just wrong" for the NRA to raise money by using the name of a theme park catering to small children.

The NRA did not immediately return a call for comment Friday.

The association is still offering discounts at other Busch parks, including SeaWorld, in Orlando, Fla., San Antonio and San Diego; Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa Bay, Fla.; and Busch Gardens and Water Country USA in Williamsburg, Va.

Has anyone checked with Seaworld Orlando to see if these tickets can be upgraded at guest services for the "2nd day free" ?

Thank you

A friend called Sea World. If the ticket is not purchased directly from Sea World, it is not eligible for second day frr. However, you can go to the second day window and pay $10.95 for a second day. Still a good deal!

Has anyone who "bought" them on Friday the 20th received them yet? I still have not rec'vd mine. :scared:

Scratch that... they came this afternoon!!! Whew... I was nervous!

Has anyone who "bought" them on Friday the 20th received them yet? I still have not rec'vd mine. :scared:

Scratch that... they came this afternoon!!! Whew... I was nervous!

Girl, you had me sweating this one out. I bought mine only yesterday. I kept opening the NRA web page and reading it over and over. The line "limited tickets available" made me nervous. Ok, I will expect at least 1 week, then panic.

Girl, you had me sweating this one out. I bought mine only yesterday. I kept opening the NRA web page and reading it over and over. The line "limited tickets available" made me nervous. Ok, I will expect at least 1 week, then panic.

I called the 800 number for them yesterday to ask about that. The guy said they had PLENTY left and they will remove that from there website when the tickets are gone. I got his name to, just in case because I made a $600.00 donation!!! (family reunion coming up in orlando in september)

I'm so sorry!!! It's just that there were a few people who got them really fast! I was thinking they get mailed from VA and I live in NC and well, I'm right next door! :confused3 That coupled with my firm belief that "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is"... not a good combo! But no worries.... yours will come too... in a week... if not, then panic! ;)

I just wanted to let everyone know I got my tickets yesterday. I live in RI and ordered them on the 20th. What a great deal. :banana: :banana:

Now I just need september to get here :goodvibes

i ordered last night, thanks op!!:thumbsup2

actually found the link on the budget board and the thread had to be closed, i'm so glad this thread hasn't gone south the way that one did.
we'll be using our tickets for busch gardens.

Will they tell you when they are out of tickets?

And then it turns to a plain donation?

I got my tickets yesterday -- took about 3 days!

We'll be in SeaWorld-Orlando on 9/18!!! I can't wait for my DD to meet Shamu!

Bought them on Thursday
Got them Sat

Now to Hide them from the kids.

My DD saw them and said whats that. I ran and grabbed and said NOTHING.

I dont think she figured it out.

:wizard:

I ordered mine on the 21st and just got them today. It arrives in an envelope with NRA on the outside. You won't miss it. My envelope was scotch taped also with an NRA brochure on the inside. We're going to use them in a couple of weeks @ Busch Gardens in VA. Can't wait - what a deal!!!!

Thank you. Ordered 4 tickets today. And I used a visa DH got from buying farm tractor tires. So it was really painless for us.

I got waaaay to excited when I read this. I went and ordered 6 tickets and came back here and read some more. Only then did I notice that these tickets are only good to the end of April 2008. We are planning the end of May 2008. What to do now? My husband will kill me!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter