Sea World & Busch Gardens 2/$50 ($25 each)

Those of you who are getting your tickets so quickly, did you order from the website or over the phone?

I'm just wondering if it makes a difference.

Thanks again,
Melissa

I ordered through the website and got them in 3 days. Then I ordered another set on Sat. for my parents, again through the website. Still waiting on the second set.

Well I just ordered my tickets today, wasn't going to cause DH loathes SW, but me and kids like it. Plus hopefully the waterpark will be open when we're there next April:banana: I'll just tell him we got the tickets free cause they're promoting the waterpark:rotfl:

Ok, my tickets still did not come. I am now officially seriously concerned. We leave on Saturday. Not to mention it has been 9 days since I ordered and everyone else seems to be getting their's in 5 days. Has anyone else's taken this long? I am so upset and worried. I am going to wait till mail comes tommorow and then I will call the NRA again(if they still don't come). I don't know what else to do.

Any luck yet? Been thinking about ya!

Thanks, lovebuzzandwoody. Unfortunately, my tickets have still not come. I have been so upset about it. I was able to talk to the NRA again today and the man said to see if the come tommorow. If they don't he will see if he can get an approval to send me some more(over night) so that we will have them for our trip. This made me feel a little better but still I am worried. I just pray they come tommorow. Keep your fingers crossed. I just can't imagine what could have happened to them.

Now I'm really getting nervous. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon and we still have no tickets.

Please let them come tomorrow before we leave!!!

Did anyone else order on Monday? Have you got yours yet?

My tickets still didn't come after 11 days. The NRA really have been wonderful. They are overnighting replacement tickets so we will have them for our trip. I can't say enough about how great they are being about this whole thing. They could have said tough luck but they didn't. I am so grateful to them for understanding. I will post a gain tommorow when they are finally in my hand!

i ordered on the 27th and nothing yet. it's fine for me as we don't plan on going until october or november.

I just got mine today... I ordered monday.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

That gives me hope that mine will be here tomorrow. I know my cc has been charged and that usually means the item has shipped.

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that these come in time.

Woohoo!!!! My tickets came today and we leave later this afternoon!!!

My kids are going to be so excited. They have been wanting to go to Seaworld and they have no idea that we are going!!!!

I just love when things work out:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks tons to the op for this great deal!!!

Melissa

I finally have my tickets!!! Got them today!! We leave tommorow for Universal and Sea World!!! Yeah!! I have been to disney many times(and i LOVE it) but wanted to do some new things. We have NEVER been to Sea World or Universal. I can't wait!!
On a side note, the NRA were absolutely first class about my situation. They went above and beyond to make sure I had my tickets for our trip!! I just wanted you all(who have bought tickets) to know this!

Ordered them last Saturday night. We won't be going till March 2008 but wanted to get in on the great deal before it disappeared. Otherwise there would be no way we would be going to Seaworld.

Woohoo!!!! My tickets came today and we leave later this afternoon!!!

My kids are going to be so excited. They have been wanting to go to Seaworld and they have no idea that we are going!!!!

I just love when things work out:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks tons to the op for this great deal!!!

Melissa

I finally have my tickets!!! Got them today!! We leave tommorow for Universal and Sea World!!! Yeah!! I have been to disney many times(and i LOVE it) but wanted to do some new things. We have NEVER been to Sea World or Universal. I can't wait!!
On a side note, the NRA were absolutely first class about my situation. They went above and beyond to make sure I had my tickets for our trip!! I just wanted you all(who have bought tickets) to know this!

:cool1: Yay for you both!!! :cool1: Have a great time on your trips!!!
When you get back maybe you could pop in here and let us all know how it went. Now, go... you have to pack!!! ;)

Just ordered ours, excited for the savings! I was just wondering if anyone has used their tickets and how it went. We don't go for 3 weeks so we have plenty of time to get them. DD first time seeing Shamu.

Has anyone used these yet and been able to get a second day free??
Usually with the regular ones you can go and get a second day.

I'm ordering mine today! Thanks to OP for posting this great deal!

"Thank you for your interest in Busch Gardens tickets. Unfortunately, they are no longer available on this site."

AHHHHHH!!! I had to wait for payday. Drats!!

Anybody not using their tics and want to sell them to me??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter