Seaworld buy one ticket get one free

N_Phoenix

Mouseketeer
I already have my tickets but thought this might help someone else out.

Go here 4adventure and enter in promotion code “PepsiExclusive”.

Details
-------------------------------------------------------------

Buy 1 Get 1 SeaWorld Orlando Single Day Ticket

For a limited time Buy 1 SeaWorld Orlando Ticket and get a 2nd ticket FREE. Enjoy SeaWorld Orlando anytime prior to December 21, 2010. Limit one free ticket with each paid ticket purchase. E-Ticket allows you to print your ticket at home and go straight to the turnstiles.Offer valid for online purchase only. Offer valid only for admission to SeaWorld Orlando. Not available at front gate. Must purchase by August 31, 2010. Admission is valid through December 21, 2010.

Thanks so much! This is a few dollars cheaper than the $5 kids tickets so it worked out good for us!!!:worship::thumbsup2:banana::banana:

found the code on retailmenot.com (love that site!) Not only do you get 2 for 1 tickets, but you can add the 2nd day free at the upgrade window prior to leaving SW. So that's like 4 days for the price of 1. WHAT A DEAL!!!!

Thank you I was going to get the $5 kids tickets but this would be great for the extra day if we want to go back.

Denise in MI

This is so awesome! Four of us are going in September and I was hoping for a deal. I'm glad I held off on buying my tickets.

found the code on retailmenot.com (love that site!) Not only do you get 2 for 1 tickets, but you can add the 2nd day free at the upgrade window prior to leaving SW. So that's like 4 days for the price of 1. WHAT A DEAL!!!!

Just got 4 tickets for the price of two! thanks!! Also, i'm seriously thinking about adding that second day free at the upgrade window, and spreading the sea world trip to 2 days!! Thanks for that info! I wasn't sure if the tickets would qualify for the 2nd day free, since a discount was already being applied!!!

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

I know I can get a buy one get one free tickets. ALso, I know that I can then go to the suctomer service center and get tickets for a second day free. AM I able to use that second day at Busch Gardens or does it have to be Sea World again?

I know I can get a buy one get one free tickets. ALso, I know that I can then go to the suctomer service center and get tickets for a second day free. AM I able to use that second day at Busch Gardens or does it have to be Sea World again?

I looked at my tickets and it does not say anything about being able to use it at Busch Gardens only seaworld. If you want to know for sure you can call but by just looking at the tickets I would say no.

Wow...this is a great deal!! Thanks for posting! Trying to get in touch now with friends that are going with us to FL to see if they want to go....there's 3 of them and 3 of us!!

I already have my tickets but thought this might help someone else out.

Go here 4adventure and enter in promotion code “PepsiExclusive”.

Details
-------------------------------------------------------------

Buy 1 Get 1 SeaWorld Orlando Single Day Ticket

For a limited time Buy 1 SeaWorld Orlando Ticket and get a 2nd ticket FREE. Enjoy SeaWorld Orlando anytime prior to December 21, 2010. Limit one free ticket with each paid ticket purchase. E-Ticket allows you to print your ticket at home and go straight to the turnstiles.Offer valid for online purchase only. Offer valid only for admission to SeaWorld Orlando. Not available at front gate. Must purchase by August 31, 2010. Admission is valid through December 21, 2010.

So this will be offered through August 31st? I'm waiting to hear from friends that are going to FL with us and don't want to miss this deal!! Our friends are from the UK and I'm waiting on an e-mail from them to make sure they would like to go!! THanks for posting!!

Thanks for this tip. We took advantage of it; also looking forward to extra day.

Has to be at SW. Has anyone gotten the 2nd day free by using the free ticket? I know as passport members we can preregister a guest and take them in free before Sept. 30, but I think it is good for just that day. I don't think they can return for free because it says it is a one time ticket in the full details.

thank you for posting this. I was wondering what I am do for extra day on my Labor Day week end trip.

oh i need then for 2011.. maybe they'll extend it...4 days would be great we did 2 (second day free) def needed it...alot to see...make sure you go early to get a seat in the shade...and alll the re shows are funny...

I can do the b1g1 for 4 but does anyone have any idea for what I can do with the 5th person? Any other codes?

Another thought is if someone is in the same situation and we split a ticket?

This is a really good deal and we've never been so this is great!!

Thanks OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter