• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrapbook Sister Exchange- Sign Ups Until Sunday, January 8

ReAnSt

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Paula and I will be co-hosting the Secret Scapbooking Sister Exchange. Please read through the instructions, if you chose to participate we look forward to your participation. We are accepting SSS from the UK and Canada as long as their are people willing to swap with them

You will send your Dis Secret Scrapbook Sister a package once a month by the 20th of each month. The package should cost around $10 not including shipping. The first mailing should occur by January 20th.

The package should include mostly scrapping items, but can also involve candy, healthy snacks or other items. The items can be bought or if you would like you make some of them as well.

$10 minimum-extras are welcome (not including the shipping)

Mail by- Friday, January 20: Monday, February 20: and Monday, March 20.

To sign up, please send a private message to Paula S. or ReAnSt with the following information
Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Your Age? (Optional)
Are you willing to exchange with someone from another country?
Scrapping/Crafting:
Likes/Wants-
Dislikes/Allergies-
What do you scrapbook most often?
Are there any scrapbook tools that you haver tried?
Do you do any other crafts?
What is your favorite candy/snack?
Do you have any hobbies?
Do you have any colllections?
What is your favorite TV Show / Movie?
Who is your favorite Disney Character?
What theme books are you working on now?
What books are you planning to start?
What is your favorite product line?
What size books do you use?
What magazines do you buy every month?
Do you like candles? What scent?
Do you wear colognes? What type?
Are you married?
Do you have children?
Do you have pets? What?
What is on your scrapbook wish list????

Please post in this thread if you plan on joining so we can look for your PM. You will receive the name and information for your SSS by Monday, January 9, so you have time to shop for your Secret Scrapping Sister.

This is a three month long commitment. Please consider if you have the time, finances and ability to commit yourself for three months. This can be tons of fun if everyone is commited and follows through. If not it is unfair to everyone who is participating. I know I would be upset if my SSS stopped participating and I am sure so would everyone else. If a problem does arise please let Paula or I know so that we are aware of what is going on.

We look forward to everyone's participation and cooperation.

Becky and Paula :cool1:
ReAnSt and Paula S.

i'm in. sending my pm in a few moments. have to fill out the form. thank you both for hosting.

I just spoke with Paula on the phone. Things are moving along well, we have 12 names of people who are participating in the swap. We have decided to add some questions to the survey in order to have more information for our Secret Sisters. They are listed below if you have already signed up you should receive a PM, with the questions in it.

I will update the original post to reflect the new questions. Also we are willing to allow people from the UK or Canada as long as there are people who are willing to swap with them. This question is also being added to the survey. I am sorry for the additional work on your parts, but it will hopefully make the swap run smoother in the long run. Thank you for your cooperation.

Your Age? (Optional)
Are you willing to swap with someone from another country?
What do you scrapbook most often?
Are there any scrapbook tools that you haver tried?
Do you do any other crafts?
What is your favorite candy/snack?
Do you have any hobbies?
Do you have any colllections?
What is your favorite TV Show / Movie?
Who is your favorite Disney Character?
What theme books are you working on now?
What books are you planning to start?
What is your favorite product line?
What size books do you use?
What magazines do you buy every month?
Do you like candles? What scent?
Do you wear colognes? What type?
Are you married?
Do you have children?
Do you have pets? What?
What is on your scrapbook wish list????

This will all happen as long as the Dis server cooperates. I have tried to work on some of this earlier and keep getting the message that the server is busy, so please bear with me. Thank you in advance.

Becky

i just sent you two PMs -- hope i didn't go overboard i'm a bit of a detail oriented type :) thanks again for hosting and i'm looking forward to this!!

Sent the "New and Improved" questionnaire....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter