• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrapbook Sister Exchange- Sign Ups Until Sunday, January 8

When do we find out who our secret scrapbook sister is? princess: This is going to be a lot of fun. princess:.

cannp123165 said:
When do we find out who our secret scrapbook sister is? princess: This is going to be a lot of fun. princess:.

You should have your secret sister name by Monday Night.

Becky

I hope this message goes through, I have been having issues with the server.

Just to let you know what is going on. We have 26 people participating in this swap. Paula has 13 people to match up and so do I.

This information is for me. I tried to send out PM's last night some people probably got some, but I gave up because of server issues. I have also been trying this morning but I am still having trouble.

I have to head to work soon. I will be there until 7:30pm est. When I get home I will work on sending out PM's or if it comes to it I will email everyone. I am sorry for the delay, I really hoped I could get them out before I went to work today but that isn't happening.

I know you are looking forward to your names and going shopping for your buddies but that will have to be delayed a tad bit longer. Thank you for your understanding.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
I hope this message goes through, I have been having issues with the server.

Just to let you know what is going on. We have 26 people participating in this swap. Paula has 13 people to match up and so do I.

This information is for me. I tried to send out PM's last night some people probably got some, but I gave up because of server issues. I have also been trying this morning but I am still having trouble.

I have to head to work soon. I will be there until 7:30pm est. When I get home I will work on sending out PM's or if it comes to it I will email everyone. I am sorry for the delay, I really hoped I could get them out before I went to work today but that isn't happening.

I know you are looking forward to your names and going shopping for your buddies but that will have to be delayed a tad bit longer. Thank you for your understanding.

Becky

Thank You!

I was having problems with the site also last night, i was typing and typing and then when I send it, it was gone! :mad:

Take care and see you soon, have a nice day. :flower3:

I got my name! Thanks

One question, since is a "Secret Sister", we don't tell who we are when we send our package, right? Thanks

Just found you guys....and missed your deadline...bummer....if you need a person to fill in I'd love to join. If not, have fun girls and I hope I can catch ya next time :flower3:

Nan

Your best option is to put Secret Scrapbooking Sister on the return address. I have seen where other people have sent the package to friends who live elsewhere and have them send it but I think that is a bit extreme. We will all make ourselves known when we send the last package.
Thanks for participating and I hope this goes as smoothy as assigning the Secret Sisters.
Paula

Paula S. said:
Your best option is to put Secret Scrapbooking Sister on the return address. I have seen where other people have sent the package to friends who live elsewhere and have them send it but I think that is a bit extreme. We will all make ourselves known when we send the last package.
Thanks for participating and I hope this goes as smoothy as assigning the Secret Sisters.
Paula

Got it! Thanks ::yes::

D'oh!! Sorry, I submitted my *other* email address for the swap. My bad!! Got my info and looks challenging & fun....

Game on!!!!!!!!

I got my name YEAH now to get started.

I do have a question is the $10 for each month or total? And when do we send the first package?

Nevermind I re-read the first post and I've got my answer. LOL

:confused3

I know there were posting problems, but I didn't get a name yet...Just making sure I'm still on the list...

potterphreak said:
D'oh!! Sorry, I submitted my *other* email address for the swap. My bad!! Got my info and looks challenging & fun....

Game on!!!!!!!!

I did the same thing... :blush: sorry....

Got my Sister's name...This is gonna be FUN :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter