Secret Scrapbook Sister Exchange- Sign Ups Until Sunday, January 8

Sounds like fun to me!! I sent my PM with questionnaire. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you so much for hosting this swap! I know it's going to be a blast!

I sent my info by PM.

This may be a really dumb question, but here it goes anyway...I have never done a "secret" swap. How do you keep the secret when mailing and still use your return address incase there is a problem at the post office? :confused3

I'm interesteed, but have never done anything like this before....Can someone explain a bit more, what is expected..... Is it like a Secret Santa....once each for three months??? All scrapbooking stuff??? All Disney??? Thanks for any extra info.....
~Jennifer

ddavis860 said:
This may be a really dumb question, but here it goes anyway...I have never done a "secret" swap. How do you keep the secret when mailing and still use your return address incase there is a problem at the post office? :confused3

I would put your return address on the package just don't put your name on it. If they really wanted to figure it out they might be able to by the address but maybe not.

As for if you want to send emails use a different email address, even if you just create it for the swap.

Becky

jweiss said:
I'm interesteed, but have never done anything like this before....Can someone explain a bit more, what is expected..... Is it like a Secret Santa....once each for three months??? All scrapbooking stuff??? All Disney??? Thanks for any extra info.....
~Jennifer

Basically like a Secret Santa except secret scrapbbok sister swap. Send out a package one time every three months. You can also send emails or cards or letters in between as well if you would like to. If you send emails make sure to use a different email address than your screen name. Also if you send a letter for your return address don't include your name.

Your package can include scrapbooking stuff, Disney stuff, stuff for their favorite character, candles, favorite perfume, etc. The survey asks questions about stuff besides scrapbooking to give you a better idea of what your buddy likes. You can send anything that fits with that list or something you think they might like such as a picture frame. Just try to keep to ideas from their list.

Does this help? Or do you need more information?

Becky

Becky

Okay I decided to take the plunge. I sent my pm.

Question - Do we post when we send out our package or only when we get one. It might be easy to figure out who your SSS is if we post the day we sent. What is the rule?

mickeyfan2 said:
Question - Do we post when we send out our package or only when we get one. It might be easy to figure out who your SSS is if we post the day we sent. What is the rule?

True. Maybe we can just send a quick pm to one of the organizers so they know that we had sent out our exchange and they can keep track of them.
Then have a SSS recieved thread that each participant could post on when they have recieved their exchange.

mommytotwo said:
True. Maybe we can just send a quick pm to one of the organizers so they know that we had sent out our exchange and they can keep track of them.
Then have a SSS recieved thread that each participant could post on when they have recieved their exchange.
This would work for me. What do the organizers think?

I just sent my list to ReAnSt. I think this will be lots of fun!
Shawna

mommytotwo said:

This sounds good to me. Although everyone should be mailing around the same time each month for the big package so I don't know how easy it would be to figure out.

Becky

lewdyan1 said:
Do names go out today? I am so ready to go shopping! :cool1:

We will be accepting names until 5pm, then Paula and I will divide the names between the two of us so we each will be pairing half of the names. Since PM's went to both of us, we have to go through the names we each got to make sure we haven't got doubles or miss anyone. Secret Sister Names should be out by Monday Night.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter