• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Scrapbook Sister Exchange- Sign Ups Until Sunday, January 8

Hi Beth!

I'm your secret sister and am so excited! I hope you enjoy the things I pick out and send.

Do you celebrate holidays? I ask only because I saw some fantastic stuff at my LSS last week and thought of including it over the next three months.

What are your DH, DS & DD's names? What is your dog's name?

Have a great day

I hope everyone has received their secret scrap sister's name by now. If your Dis Name is in the other thread and you have not received your SSS please let Paula or I know. I started a thread where you can post when you received your package. It is here.

Would you be interested in a thread for posting messages to your secret sister? If so, in order to post you would have to create a second dis name. Just let me know what you think?

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter