Secret Sister thread

Ok. So today I spent my noon hour mailing my final SS package. And guess what I did - well when I returned to work, I found the note I wrote to my SS on my desk. I forgot to put it in the package!!! So for all you out there wondering who your SS is, if you receive a package without a note... maybe it's from me.

M

got my "reveal" today. ROFLMAO!!! thanks so much spinning! I kind of wondered if it was you after the last cute set of eyelets.... I love (LOVE) the winter slides. Are these the ones that we are getting with the winter swap? They are great! The snowman head is cool, the door is awesome, and the journal box rocks too. Thanks also for the flea market pic! Now that I know who you are, I can send my thank you out. :D maggie

ps: scott wants to know how you got the trading spaces book autographed

I got an awesome package from my SS. I love it all!

Goofy page topper & diecuts
AWESOME handmade Disney World tags for all the parks.
Mother and Father quotations (this will be used a lot!!!)
Mickey squares
mini clothes pins
fall leaves roller stamp with refill ink
little letters
set of teddy bear rubber stamps
glitter glue
metallic paper clips
pebbles/marbles
mickey punchies
flower punch
ultimate scrapbook creator cd
travel & vacation die cut pack
foam jungle leaves cut from sizzix
stickopotamus destination stickers
mini fresh cuts beach tags
slide holders
mini tags
swirled paper clips
silver brads
metallic marker

I love it all! I hope I didn't leave anything out! Can't wait to get a chance to use it. You have been awesome! Thanks so much!!!

I received a very "revealing" package today. Thank you so much, Donna, and not just for this package but for everything you've sent. Thanks to you I've had the chance to try new things and to see things I can't seem to find around here.

This month's package included:

Piglet, Pooh, and Tigger stickers
Page pebbles
Doodlebug holiday frames, toppers, squares and diecuts
Some beautiful holiday charms
An assortment of laser cuts
The most beautiful handmade Christmas tree tag
Hermafix dots refill
Cardstock
A package of Twistel
An assortment of beautiful fall, holiday, and princess papers
A sheet of punch out tags
Disney princess border blocks

The grandkids were here when it came today, and you should have seen their eyes. I think they thought Santa had arrived.

I have really enjoyed this Secret Sister swap. Thank you so much, Donna, for everything you've sent, and thank you, Patty, for bringing us together.

Pat

8 days and counting . . . again!

Glad you finally figured out it was me! I can't believe you didn't know! Epsecially since so much of the stuff I bought at the flea market! Every time I would pick up a fiber for you I would hear your voice...thought you didn't like fibers.....LOL!
Yes those were the slides I was going to make for the swap but they weren't shaker boxes and I didn't feel like turning them into one...kind of wish I did! I had fun making the stuff for you! First time to actually do that for anyone! I really always wanted to try a door...thought it could be fun to put a picture under it so you have to open it! I totally forgot to send you one other thing too! I made a hot glue strip of snow flakes to put on the bottom of a journalling square! Will have to send that out soon!
As for the book! I have been dying to tell this story but didn't want to give it away who I was!
When we went to finally buy our furniture trading spaces was there! They said make sure to stop by and get a free book and meet Carter...I had no idea who he was but what a hottie!:earseek: Poor guy I felt so sorry for him there wasn't hardly a line or any one waiting to see him! They had stacks and stacks of the books so I asked if he would sign one for my friend! he said sure! It was fun! Of couse since we were headed to Hershy that same day I had my camera and got our pictures taken!
he really is a nice guy!
I had tons of fun shopping for you! Hope you can use everything!

Pammy Jo, I have the same question for the person I have been sending packages to. One package was mailied last Saturday & according to the post office website was delivered on Monday. A final package (which identified me) was mailed Tuesday & according to the website was delivered Wednesday. Hello :)?

Thank you for my final package!!!
It included
A snowman ornament
Turkey Pin (EAT HAM)
Stickers
TONS of die cuts! I love the castle and the baby ones! Those will really finish my some of my pages!
Thanks for being a great SS!

spinning, what a funny story about the book and carter! I can and have used everything you sent me. :D I have to pack my scrappin stuff to take to disney to finish all kinds of swaps too, that should be interesting. I loved everything you sent! What an awesome ss! :D maggie

crazyforpooh - Nope I haven't. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. Did anyone use the Michael's coupons. I went Friday morning and used the 50% off to finally get a Sizzix and letter set. I'm so excited. Well, just had to share.

I love the mug, I have a couple of Disney ones this size and I love a big mug of tea in them.

Did you make the cute Christmas ornaments?

I love the vellum, and all the studio stickers.

And, everything else in the package especially the Sizzix Tag Die, I have had one on order at AC Moore for a couple months and they can't seem to get them in so, that is my favorite thing. Now I can make my own tags. And, might even try them for a swap sometime.

Thanks again. I hope we can keep in touch through the e-mails we have been sending it's been lots of fun.

I may take you up on that NYC tour guide. I'm planning a girls weekend for my cousin, aunt, mom, sisters, and daughter for next December.

Take Care and THANK YOU again.

Laura

Last week I came down with a head cold, got another round of Chemo, then became sick as a dog by Fri. had a fever of 100 which for some is nothing but for me it knocks me out. Wasn't sure if it was the cold or the Chemo, so called the Dr. and they put me on Cipro sent home from work and my mailbox was overflowing with packages, then when I walked into the house by son told me another package had been del. for me. I'm sorry to say all I did was drop them on the kitchen table and fell into bed from 12:30p.-8p that night. My DH made me some roman noodles then I was to bed again until 11a Sat morning.
Well when I opened the packages I was speechless with tears in my eyes I was telling my husband what a really awsome bunch of ladies you all are. To take the time out of your busy lives to send all these packages to me blowes my mind. I can't ever Thank *U* all enough for what you've done.

I would like to send a special THANK *U* to the following:

Pammy Jo,
Loved the homemade card, so cute.
christmas note pad
deluxe cuts stocking

NICURN,
Fibers-never can have enough
Tags
Christmas squares, and journel box
Christmas tree tag and sm candy canes
Autumn Tag and leaves
Ture meaning of Thanksgivinig on Velium
colored staples
Pooh and gang Halloween stickers
metal circles

A DIS Scrap Angel,
A really cute handmade tag
(2) packages of Photo Graphics (flowers,fall leaves)
camping stickers
creative imaginations stickers
Better Homes Scrapbook (which I don't have)
creavtive letters (funky in black)

Thank you all again very much from the bottom of my heart. You've all been true angels.

today.

I'm glad you were cheered up a bit by the SS Angels.

I guess it must of felt like Christmas.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

I guess it is a little late...but my final SS package is in todays mail!
Sorry that I am a couple days late....I hope you enjoy it!

Pauline

Yes Laura I'm feeling better than Fri that is for sure, but not over this thing yet.

Do to this bug I have I'm sorry to say my SS Dec. package will be a little late, hoping to get to the post office by thur or fri.

I am so bad AND so sorry. I received my December package from my SS last week and never posted. I hope you can forgive me.

This time my SS gave me the Oct/Nov issue or PaperKuts, xyron 150 refill, raisinets, and
omg.gif
the MM magnetic date stamp set.

Pammy Jo, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
hug99.gif
Thank you so much for everything. I can't believe you got me everything on my wish list and even some stuff that wasn't on it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Oh, did I say thank you???

Robin, I'm glad you received everything and liked it. It was really fun shopping off your list! Even had to get myself doubles at times!!!

You should all be recieving your final packages!
And also sending out your Thank You packages!

Thank you all for joining in the Secret Sister Swap.
We had a few bumps in the road, but all in all I would call it a success!

An extra-special THANK YOU to the SWAP ANGELS princess:

I would love to hear and feedback you all have positive or negative - feel free to e-mail me.

Hope you all have a DIS-RIFFIC Holiday season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter