Secret Sister thread

Patty thanks so much for all your work with this one! I know it was huge! Lots of people involved! I had fun! Can't wait to figure out who my SS is! Hopefully she gives me some good clues in my package! LOL!

ok, i must confess that I haven't sent out my final package yet! Hope my ss understands.

So busy with traveling, holiday, etc. It will be in the mail by tomorrow! Promise!

Got my last SS package today! And this is my favorite yet! I love it! But you didn't give me any clues! I have your real name I but for the life of me I can't place it with a DIS name...I thought it was beansmom but then reading her post above it isn't.....
SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A CLUE!?!?!?
This is what i got!
A refill for my sticker maker! So needed!
Really neat Jolees
button ups
primary button pack...
great little goodie bag with eyelets, christmas buttons,brads
paper bliss christmas tags CUTE!
DIsney paper
CM paper I think Which is perfect because those are the colors I have my entire Christmas book out of!
Mickey cut outs
Neat autograph stickers....will be using these this weekend!
and some more Paper bliss ( I really need to look for that brand I like it so much!)
Holiday tag kit!
and best of all a CM Holiday done with one! I planned to buy that at the next crop! Especially after I used the fall one!
Thank you so much SS! You were great! I loved my packages!
Please let me know who you are! I have your address so I will send out my thankyou but I would love to know you are on the DIS!

I guess that my Ss is Beansmom!
Cuz I got an awesome -card today that my package will be worth the wait - it went out late! :)

Thanks you ss - whoever you are for the E-card! :teeth:

It's so fun reading what everyone has gotten.

I'll give my SS a couple hints...
1) My package didn't have a note included
2) My name is Marnie

So, any guesses???
:p

WOOO WHOOO I now know who my SS is! Thank you crazy 4 the mouse! I love everything!
now...are you a CM consultant? Just wondering!
Thanks again! I will get a thankyou sent off sometime next week! I am off to a weekend CROP on Friday so I hope to find some interesting things!
Thanks!

I got my final package today, too and it is awesome!

I got the walking MIckey punch which I wanted but was too cheap to buy! :D

I got some MIckey Balloon and camera eyelets for those vacation pages.

I got some wonderful film strip borders for my pages, a really neat peter pan paper piecing set (you are wonderful, Janine!), bunches of sizzix-cut titles (I'm too cheap to buy that, too! LOL). Really 'da bomb' jack-o-lantern patterns disney-style that I'm hiding til next year...dh already wants to do a 'baloo'. Can't forget my mickey edge scissors!!! A great stamping catalog and idea book---fun reading!

And just as wonderful as the rest: 6 wonderful, fabulous, darling note cards with music notes--handmade with love from Janine Lemar--my bestest in the world SS. They are so cute and have music notes stamped all over them.

Janine, You know dd will try to bogart them from me (she'll just KNOW they were for her since she's the vocal major here)...but if she does, she will draw back a bloody nub!!! They are just too wonderful.

The bought things were great...don't think I don't love them...but the things YOU made yourself are just...I don't know...what's better than wonderful??? Thank you so much. You are the best SS.

Going to Michael's tonight...gonna start looking for that thank you gift. pirate:

Tina/SK8 MOM

I received my third package today and was so surprised!!! I am spoiled to receive all of your beautiful work. The Cornucopia, Thanksgiving Turkey, Turkey Topper, snowflake, Pilgrim boy and Giraffe are amazing! Thank you so much for all of your hard work (I am way too lazy to make paper piecings so it's really nice to receive them!)

I also got some cool papers and sports stickers and Magic Scrap Photo Slide Sentiments which are really kewl!

Thank you again for being a great secret sister!

Spinning- So glad you enjoyed the packages. I am not a CM consultant, but I do go to a CM crop once a month - that's all we really have in my small town. I really enjoyed putting them together and I had a hard time with the first one because this was my first swap, but once I got the hang of it... boy I had a great time. ::yes::

Thank you, Patti (Pattievers) for all the awesome gifts you gave me! I just got back from Kauai and there was a package waiting for me... It was so awesome because it felt like Christmas. I was so excited to see what was inside. I got CM circle punch, stamps, ink, 2 card making programs & a guide book from Close to My Heart. My secret sister is AWESOME!!!

Thanks,
Tina

Wendy, I so enjoy making things and sharing them!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the handmade things. I did have so much fun shopping for you and making things. You were just so easy to please & fun too !!!!!

You gotta get a sizzix sometime, after Steve "budgets" it!!! The titles were fun making for you.

OurDog Cisco- Thanks for the drop dead clue from your post above, you just returned from Kauai!!!! I need those kind of clues!!!!! Let you know when I get the package :D

First of all to AURORA, I wish I could take the credit for the hand made stuff but in reality I bought them from my local scrapbook hang-out. I hope you like everything, when I shop I just kinda pick out thing I like and have a very difficult time sending them out because I want to keep it all for myself. I had a great time with this and hope there is some way to do it again.

BELLE0101 I recieved my package yesterday and let me tell you the timing could not have been better! The thursday before Thanksgiving the water supply hose to my toilet broke and flooded 3 rooms in my house: bathroom, bedroom and kitchen:eek: I had to contact my homeowners insurance and they did the initial dry out but yesterday morning we had to check into a hotel for about 3 days while they do all the repairs... I have been pretty bummed! I stopped by the house yesterday afternoon to pick up mail and my package was there :teeth:
The girls LOVED the gifts and I absolutly LOVED EVERYTHING!:earseek: You have been sooooo generous! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I hope you understand, I will be sending your package out on Monday 12/8.

Originally posted by janine lemar

OurDog Cisco- Thanks for the drop dead clue from your post above, you just returned from Kauai!!!! I need those kind of clues!!!!! Let you know when I get the package :D

AWWWW!!!! I can't believe I did that. I was trying so hard not to mention that I went to Kauai!!!! Guess, what everyone we went to Kauai for Thanksgiving and had a blast!

Janine, I loved being your secret sister. It was so much fun to shop for you. I put your in the mail yesterday so, you should get it by Friday!

Tina

It was such fun being your Secret Sister! I even tried to only buy one for you...but wasn't always so good.

Enjoy using all the new things in your last box. I love having new scrapping toys.

I am really going to miss doing this :-)

Patti

I got a package today!!:teeth:

I'll post what was in it later this evening when I have more time but for now ... thank-you!!

Even though I'm not sure who you are because I couldn't find a Dis name or real name in the package. :confused:

I'll go back through the posts because I think I remember someone posting that they forgot to include their name. Maybe that person is my SS?

Thanks again!

Thank you RRBB You are the BEST SS!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'Puzzle Clue'

the kids were THRILLED to get something in the mail too! They are sooo jealous when I get stuff and they don't!

I don't know where to begin in thanking you for the new stash of kewl templates, AWESOME papers, LOVE the paddle punch - just gotta figure out how to use them - lol! The sissors are perfect! Thank You so much for everything! :)

PattyT

Glad you liked everything Patty. I had so much fun shopping for you. The longer I waited to send out your packages, the more stuff I found to include, too. :teeth:

Let me know how you like using the paddle punches. As for the scissors, I was going to send them last month but realized they'd either get confiscated from security or I'd have to check my suitcase when we went to CA. They just don't seem to like sharp objects on airplanes these days.

I just couldn't resist the puzzle clue. :crazy: It just seemed to easy to outright write my name after having all the packages sent from all over. Anyway, have fun with everything!!!

I did not include my name in my SS package. I hope she can guess! I'll give her a clue: I hope you, your husband and two boys have a wonderful Christmas.

Linda:wave2:

Hi all,
Just back from Disney.
Still have not received my final package. Still have no clue who my wonderful SS is.

Inky Dinky Doo,
I am glad that you enjoyed all of your stuff. I enjoyed shopping for you. It was so fun. Have fun on your trip to Disney with your family. I hope you have a great time.

DD and I had a great time and we are sad to be back. Do you believe that I did not have any time to shop for any scrapbooking stuff? I never made it to DTD and the SB store! Horrors! Good thing I am going back! lol

Donna

Originally posted by Mickey's old friend
I did not include my name in my SS package. I hope she can guess! I'll give her a clue: I hope you, your husband and two boys have a wonderful Christmas.

LInda -- are you my SS?

Here's what was in my very very generous package:
A beautiful star shaped basket filled with lots and lots of goodies!
Vellum Tape
Sticky Stax Squares
Memorabilia Pockets
Sticky Stax Letters - 2 pkgs
A snowman and a Santa sucker - which are too cute to eat!
Metal Glue
SnowReal
Specialty Scrap Pack
Memory Maker photo bracelet
un-du
4 sticker sets
Jolee's by You for Halloween - 4 pkgs
Hermafix Refill
3 -D stickers
Buttons - 3 pkgs
Vellum tags - 2 pkgs
Fiber

I think that's everything. You have been so very generous and I can't wait to start using all my new goodies!
::yes::
So much of what you sent are things that I wanted to try but kept telling myself no ... I need to use up what I have first. Now I don't have to wait!!

Thanks again!!
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter