September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cancelled these ADRs for next week:

Akershus 9/15 @ 8:30p.m.

CRT 9/19 @ 8:15a.m.

Both were party of 4. Hope someone can get these.

i've got a le cellier reserve for sept 28 @ 2:05 for 3 adults if u still need one? lmk :)

Still looking for a 2Adult Le Cellier Lunch between Sept 26-30 or Le Cellier Dinner between September 27-29.

Looking for 2 Adult Ohana Dinner between Sept 27-29 or Ohana breakfast between Sept 27-20.

Looking for 50s Prime Time Lunch on Sept 29.

Before I get flamed for any of these, we made our ADR's at the 90 day mark, then to our dismay, some people in our party had to back out. So the itinerary had to be re-done. We did this dance a few times, and now everyone is going again, and all of our plans are finally settled ~ with just 12 days to go! :rotfl: We are SO happy that it all worked out!! :yay:

With that, these are the ADR's that we will not be using. I am planning to cancel these early next week if no one wants them. PM me if you are interested:

Thu 9/24 10:40 AM Cape May Café 2

Sun 9/27 4:45 PM Raglan Road 5

Sun 9/27 7:15 PM Trail's End 5

Mon 9/28 3:05 PM 50's Prime Time 4

Mon 9/28 4:20 PM 50's Prime Time 2
(I had a back up table for 2 in case they wouldn't seat 5 at our 3:05 time)

Mon 9/28 9:00 PM Raglan Road 5

Thu 10/1 10:35 AM Boma 5

Fri 10/2 10:05 AM Chef Mickey's 5

Fri 10/2 11:05 AM 1900 Park Fare 3

Fri 10/2 4:35 PM 1900 Park Fare 3

Just a head's up that I may be slow to respond for the next few days, although I will be checking this daily.

I hope this can help some folks out there! :wizard:

i dont know if anyone has seen this before, but some of the dining times that come up when booking online now state "Please note that your party may be seated at more than one table." in red.. (saw this when trying to book 50's prime time)

i dont know if anyone has seen this before, but some of the dining times that come up when booking online now state "Please note that your party may be seated at more than one table." in red.. (saw this when trying to book 50's prime time)

i did notice this when i saw a liberty tree taver res come up. a few minutes earlier I booked a Tony's and thought to myself..."i seriously don't think they'll put my 2 and 5 yr old at a different table! " LOL free babysitting? :rotfl:

lol could you imagine? :P

i did notice this when i saw a liberty tree taver res come up. a few minutes earlier I booked a Tony's and thought to myself..."i seriously don't think they'll put my 2 and 5 yr old at a different table! " LOL free babysitting? :rotfl:

Ok, I have ask, as I've seen multiple posters mention the children "having" to sit elsewhere....and I'm ready to get flamed for the asking...but wouldn't most people simply split the adults and kids? :confused3 Not ideal, but I really can't picture saying that the child is being "forced" to a different table. It would seem that as the "grownup" you'd get to pick the seating configuration....or is the "what about the kids" added for drama's sake?

Just cancelled Biergarten for a party of 9 on Friday, 25 September. I was looking up my ADRs online and realized I had made this one before everyone in our Grand Gathering even gets there! :scared1: I don't know how I made this HUGE mistake. Oh well. I hope someone can use it.

Wow, this thread moves fast!:eek: I haven't been online for a few days and now I'm 20+ pages behind and I just don't have the time to get through it all.:sad2: I still need for 6 people...

1) Donald's safari breakfast for 9/20 and

2) CM for breakfast on 9/24.

I have to trade

1) CM 12:30 pm on 9/24

2) Le Cellier 1:35 pm on 9/21

Bumping and waiting and hoping:bored:

for a Biergarten ressie - the evening of the 28th for 2 adults and 1 child.

Is there any pixie dust out there? I have a CM at 7am that day I can trade ;)

Still hoping - I have both the CM at 7am and a Biergarten on the 3rd at 7:45pm I would trade/give....

:wizard:Still keeping my fingers crossed//pixiedust:

Looking for Crystal Palace breakfast for 4A and 2K or 2A and 2K for Sept 21.
or Lunch or Dinner at CP for Sept 24 for 2A and 2K

Have CP at 4:45 on 9-21 to trade

Still can't find an Ohana breakfast or dinner any time sept 20-22-23-24-25 for 2a 2k

I saw and picked up an O'hana for 5 on Sept 28th at 8:15pm

Would any DISer here like it? No Trade required :goodvibes

1st PM to me gets it

(I'm looking for:
Kona Cafe - Oct 3 for 2 between 6-8pm
Boma - Oct 2nd for 2 between 6-8pm

If anyone is going to cancel any of these, I would love it and it would be very much appreciated) :goodvibes

Looking for a trade.

Willing to trade O'hana 9/24 at 6:35pm for party of 2.
Looking for O'hana 9/23 for party of 2 for dinner, not picky on the time.

Also, if anyone is willing to trade they will have to explain to me how to trade them.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter