Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Just did 3 airmilesshop purchases for the 20X AM and STB. Will have 7 shops done on DD’s card and 8 done on mine after Rexall tomorrow. I can do a Metro on DD’s card just in case airmilesshops has issues again with the split shipments. Stay safe if anyone is hunting in the snow/freezing rain today!

Just did 3 airmilesshop purchases for the 20X AM and STB. Will have 7 shops done on DD’s card and 8 done on mine after Rexall tomorrow. I can do a Metro on DD’s card just in case airmilesshops has issues again with the split shipments. Stay safe if anyone is hunting in the snow/freezing rain today!

Hi Hon AngelDisney
Just checking in with you
Tomorrow the Rexall STB starts for Rexall ( Monday Dec 2)spend $40.00 get 20 airmiles BUT
Wednesday Dec the 4th there is a Rexall spend $50.00 get 100 airmiles available (coupon is posted on the airmiles site) ,,maybe even more if another Rexall email coupon turns up tomorrow.
I am holding off till Wednesday.
Just a heads up.
Hugs to you
Mel

Hi Hon AngelDisney
Tomorrow the Rexall STB starts for Rexall ( Monday Dec 2)spend $40.00 get 20 airmiles BUT
Wednesday Dec the 4th there is a Rexall spend $50.00 get 100 airmiles available (coupon is posted on the airmiles site) ,,maybe even more if another Rexall email coupon turns up tomorrow.
Just a heads up.
Hugs to you
Mel
Thanks for the heads up! Somehow even after adding Airmiles email to contact, I am still having all the emails sent to the junk folder. Really appreciate this!

Just a heads up.
Hugs to you
Mel
I was deciding if I was going to do my Rexall shop tomorrow as I am going to be at Yonge & Eglinton where I saw that there is a Rexall but I have decided I will wait for Wednesday and hit the one near my Community Centre before I go to my badminton class at 9:45. I have had hit or miss on my vitamins there but I will take the chance on them having them. I have sometimes gone to the Rexall afterwards but the decision now is shopping and walk home or shop early and get a ride home from one of the other classmates. Hmm decisions decisions - I think I will pick ride home. It just means I have to leave earlier for my class and hope that it isn't snowy. The things we do for AirMiles hunting.

Thanks for the heads up! Somehow even after adding Airmiles email to contact, I am still having all the emails sent to the junk folder. Really appreciate this!
The coupon is on the Airmiles web page, no email about it yet. I'll be making a post on Tuesday on the main Airmiles thread as soon as i have all of the coupon codes so that everyone can get the most miles possible!

We're just wrapping up the end of the 2nd full week of this promo and i think that's a good time to check in and see how everyone is doing. I'm not sure i'll get one card completed, never mind both of ours :( The amount of $$ required for this promo is much higher than others and it's frustrating!

Main Card:

1. Mastercard - ongoing
  2. Online Shopping (actually did 3 transactions because i couldn't pass up on the extra miles!)
  3. Foodland
  4. Rexall on Wednesday (Even if I have enough for multiple transactions they'll all go on this card)
  5. Shell eventually
  6. Can someone PLEASE use $10 of my cash miles ****just realized this isn't possible without an actual card, I'm a dolt!
  7. No idea???
Secondary Card:
  1. Online Shopping (used my $100 ETSY card that i won during last year's back-to-school promo)
  2. Rexall soon
  3. Shell eventually
  4. who knows ?!?!
  5. No Idea???
  6. Still no idea????
  7. Again, no clue!

Last edited:

And there are more/better partner multipliers
I noticed that as well and I'll update the post to include those at some point today. That's if I ever actually get into Toronto and then home again! The bus is Currently over an hour late and still not even close to getting to the downtown core. I'm determined to head to the Disney store in the Eaton Centre before I head home to see if I'm able to rescue one of the limited edition Donald stuffies!!!!

My miles and bonus miles have already posted for the Amazon shop I did last Thursday, but my airmilesshops Ticketmaster.ca miles haven't posted at all. I shopped there over a week ago. I know I need to be patient.. it's just not one of my virtues :rolleyes:.
I'm looking forward to getting a super Rexall shop done on both cards on Wednesday. Then my STB will be complete!

I've got 3 shops done, and have a plan for the other 4. Of course, nothing has posted yet

1. airmilesshop - DONE
2. Shell - DONE, but I might suck it up and go inside to use a coupon, just in case the opt in doesn't end up working
3. Children's Place - DONE, but nothing is showing up on the receipt, and I didn't have to enter a coupon code, so I'm a little worried
4. Staples - going to do this on tomorrow. Buying a Google home max that's on sale until the 5th
5. LCBO - always an easy one, just need to figure out what my family would like
6. Lowes - should be an easy one, once I get around to it
7. Metro - will end up buying a pizza and something else when we inevitably feel too lazy to cook dinner :)

This has been a though one so far for not a big return. I really hope I don't end up having to chase a bunch of miles, because I don't know if it'll end up being worth it.

Anyone else ever use ETSY for one of these promo and have it work out properly?

Yes...I used Etsy for the mega miles promo. I had bought a few things for the daughter's wedding from different vendors...and it worked for me. I didn't have to show they my screen shot of my purchase showing all as one purchase. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

I just ordered from Staples through airmilesshops. I entered the code from the STB coupon where you would normally put the discount code so hopefully that worked! Hoping to get 2 partners out of this one as that would get me to 5. Pretty sure I'm not going to get to 7 but will be happy with what I get :)

OMG!!! Husbands can be trained!!! Mine just said to me, "I need to get a new hard drive. I guess I should go to Staples rather than Best Buy." YES, YES, YES. He then follows up with, "I guess I should use my Mastercard instead of my Visa." YES, YES, YES. Walks out the door then comes back in and asks, "Whose Airmiles card should I use?"

I am so very proud lol!!!!

That's fantastic!

you're fine! If the bottom line in your email confirmation shows you spent over 100 it doesn't matter where the stuff comes from. That just means it's supplied or even shipping from someone other than Amazon direct, you're still paying Amazon but they will submit the money to the seller. Hubby sells text books thru them occasionally. Have you ever shopped at ETSY? It's kinda like that. One of the easy(er) ways to make sure it's all being fulfilled by Amazon is to select Prime items in the filter on the left just above free shipping.

again, you'll only need to use your pre tax amount shown in your email confirmation, airmiles doesn't care what you bought or how it's supplied.

Oh good. Thank you. I thought maybe the rules had changed. All three of my orders were $100+ and I have the e-mails, in addition to screenshots, to prove it.

I really don't know what marketplace is either other than I got the same note about shipping. I just think it isn't provided by Amazon itself. I know that people have mentioned about things shipping in separate shipments and having to follow up to get their bonus miles and since this shopping was not for me I didn't want the other person to have to call and fight for their air miles. I ended up not buying the marketplace item because it said it may not arrive until Dec 23 and it was a kit to make your own Christmas crackers and I didn't want to chance it.

Ah yeah, I can understand that. Since the other two are in my family I just log into Air Miles chat as "them" and fight when I need to. LOL

And now it's time for the Duck to freak out over an online shopping transaction not working properly to trigger the coupon! Why, or WHY did i not take a screen shot of my ETSY basket before i completed the transaction???? I knew i was only paying once so figured it would be fine but NO, i get to the last page and it tells me that since i ordered from 2 stores i'll get 2 receipts :headache:Now to see if i can "pretend" to buy those things again and capture the final total...Nope that won't work since one item was custom made for me so listing as "sold" now.

Anyone else ever use ETSY for one of these promo and have it work out properly?

Anyone think this line on my one receipt will be enough for me to use if i need to fight for my miles (oh come on, not if but rather WHEN)
View attachment 455697

I think it would work! I did an airmilesshops with Esty during the Back-to-School August 2018. They didn't post correctly but Air Miles chat did fix it for me.

We're just wrapping up the end of the 2nd full week of this promo and i think that's a good time to check in and see how everyone is doing. I'm not sure i'll get one card completed, never mind both of ours :( The amount of $$ required for this promo is much higher than others and it's frustrating!

Main Card:

1. Mastercard - ongoing
  2. Online Shopping (actually did 3 transactions because i couldn't pass up on the extra miles!)
  3. Foodland
  4. Rexall on Wednesday (Even if I have enough for multiple transactions they'll all go on this card)
  5. Shell eventually
  6. Can someone PLEASE use $10 of my cash miles ****just realized this isn't possible without an actual card, I'm a dolt!
  7. No idea???
Secondary Card:
  1. Online Shopping (used my $100 ETSY card that i won during last year's back-to-school promo)
  2. Rexall soon
  3. Shell eventually
  4. who knows ?!?!
  5. No Idea???
  6. Still no idea????
  7. Again, no clue!

As I said before, I know I can get a shop in for you before the deadline! I just can't give you a date at the moment as I don't know yet. Either Sobey's or Metro.

<le sigh> Looks like i'll be chasing down some miles when the promo ends -- my Etsy shop WAS split for posting perhaps which means it won't trigger the coupon being used. I know it won't matter if i chat now -- there is NOT a way for them to attach a note to my account even if they say they can -- so i'll just wait till next year. It also means i didn't get the proper total amount of miles!

The rest of my online miles just posted as well -- worth noting that for my Amazon order: everything was listed as Prime which means all fulfilled by Amazon and shipped from them but they were split into 4 separate packages (so far only 2 delivered) but they miles posted properly
My Indigo purchase of a gift card also posted but I bought a $40 card and they only posted enough for $20 so once again, <le sigh>

**ETA, i already did the chat to get the extra 29 miles for the Indigo gift card so i could show you what i mean about "don't think this will trigger a coupon" comment It only shows up as Missing miles!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter