Silly Magic Band Question

hockeymom2boys

Earning My Ears
Flying out in a few days, when do you hand out the magic bands, before the flight or after the flight for the Magical Express. I am way overthinking things!!

My trips in 28 days.. am I not supposed to be wearing it already? Woops.. on a serious note give them out when you want and when it will make you happy. I plan on putting mine on before we get on the plane. :)

I wear them on the plane, and I have backups in a carryon encase the one I am wearing decides to randomly not work.. Hasnt happened yet but I like to be prepared

I wear mine when I am leaving the house and heading to the airport. It signifies that I am officially on vacation and heading to my Favorite Spot. My wife on the other hand keeps hers in her purse until we land and are headed to the ME Zone.

We all put ours on prior to leaving for the airport and once in the car we double check each person has it on and then we are good to go.
I hate the thought of them being in the carry on because then I feel like I'd be double checking they are in there the entire flight lol.

OP, you probably are over thinking it, but these are the thoughts of many WDW visitors. We tend to over think many things in regards to WDW.

I will say, that since I do not wear a MB, the only thing I do is make sure my Keeper is either in, or clipped, to my carry on bag. The one time I drove since MB came in play, I just made sure it was in reaching distance once I made my last stop before getting to WDW.

We drive down, when we are heading to the hotel I start passing them out. We don't use the free ones I bought everyone one to reflect their personality for Hanukah. Now the truly ugly bright green Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter my 17 year old picked out does make me think. And I don't know whether to thank her or ground her for the Grumpy band she got me.

i keep all 5 of ours in a ziplock in my purse during the flight. Once we are close to landing at MCO I hand them out to everyone to put on.

My trips in 28 days.. am I not supposed to be wearing it already? Woops.. on a serious note give them out when you want and when it will make you happy. I plan on putting mine on before we get on the plane. :)
I like your style....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter