Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

How fun at The White Sox training, I don’t have a love for baseball, however, I do like to watch a game or two!

I just got our ponchos in order for the trip! I get mine from Amazon also. We will need these I’m sure!

Your Birthday dinner looks very yummy. I love a good cheese curd!

Not a big update, but I bought Matt, Tim and me disposable rain ponchos. I almost forgot, so thanks to Amazon, they will be delivered before we leave.
We never go without these! I find it Murphys law that as long as you have them with you, the rain stays away. We have used them a few times but for the most part we've been working out of the same pack for a few years now.

So, I got on MDE and was surprised with all the availability. I was able to reserve Skipper Canteens, a personal favorite.
Welcome to my world :P

These are the best curds I have ever had. They have a super light breading and are filled with tons of melty cheddar cheese inside.
Oh these look and sound so good. I love cheese curds but you can never find them around here. Definitely a Mid-West thing

We never go without these! I find it Murphys law that as long as you have them with you, the rain stays away. We have used them a few times but for the most part we've been working out of the same pack for a few years now.

Welcome to my world :P

Oh these look and sound so good. I love cheese curds but you can never find them around here. Definitely a Mid-West thing

Yeah, I’ve learned the hard way to never go to a Florida without them. Also, bring that shower cap. It may come in handy. LOL!!!!

Cheese Curds are one of my fav carbs.

How fun at The White Sox training, I don’t have a love for baseball, however, I do like to watch a game or two!

I just got our ponchos in order for the trip! I get mine from Amazon also. We will need these I’m sure!

Your Birthday dinner looks very yummy. I love a good cheese curd!

It was sooooo good. Carbs, carbs and more carbs.

Trying to catch up on everyone's TR's. Love me some cheese curds too!! YUM. I always have ponchos but somehow never on me when needed...sigh.

Trying to catch up on everyone's TR's. Love me some cheese curds too!! YUM. I always have ponchos but somehow never on me when needed...sigh.
Cheese curds are one of the best fried foods ever in my opinion. I am determined to be weather prepared in August and September. I hate walking around a theme park wet...

Loving Jen and Joe on the go! Your daughter is so like you- some of her expressions are exactly the same as yours! Gorgeous girl :)
I’ve never been to a baseball game so thanks for the wee taster I’ve never eaten cheese curds either so clearly a deprived child lol. Great update- looking forward to more :)

Loving Jen and Joe on the go! Your daughter is so like you- some of her expressions are exactly the same as yours! Gorgeous girl :)
I’ve never been to a baseball game so thanks for the wee taster I’ve never eaten cheese curds either so clearly a deprived child lol. Great update- looking forward to more :)
Thank you so much. It's so good to get a bit of positive feedback. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to watch. :daisy:

Originally, we were booked at the Contemporary Resort for our September stay...Atrium CL too (4 nights). But, I just wasn't feeling it. That would have been 4 times in just over a year, and I felt the need for something different. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the CR. It is my favorite deluxe next to my lovely Wilderness Lodge. Plus, the discounts were sooooo good, that I just couldn't pass this deal up...We are now staying at POFQ in a Garden View room and I added dining (our dates still stay the same). This change has saved me over $2000.00. Which means, a bigger Disney swag haul for me...:P

I knew I loved you for a reason…I also LOVE The CR and also love POFQ! I would definitely have made that change to save $2000! Totally worth it :thumbsup2

It's official. Tim is going to see SWGE before the general public.

That's amazing! Lucky Tim!

I'll have to check out your new YouTube channel! You guys are too cute :hug:

Thank you so much. It's so good to get a bit of positive feedback. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to watch. :daisy:

I wouldn’t miss it for the world! Honestly I feel like it gives me a little peek into what life would be like if I lived in the USA plus, who doesn’t love a guy that goes from pointing out the Spanx shop ( who in their right mind buys these before boarding a plane :crazy2::rotfl:) to tucking into a hotdog in less than 7 minutes!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I wouldn’t miss it for the world! Honestly I feel like it gives me a little peek into what life would be like if I lived in the USA plus, who doesn’t love a guy that goes from pointing out the Spanx shop ( who in their right mind buys these before boarding a plane :crazy2::rotfl:) to tucking into a hotdog in less than 7 minutes!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I absolutely love this!!! You made me smile!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter