Sister Wives

Im surprised Christine loves Tony now. He irritates me to no end.
I don’t think she does. I don’t think any of them really do. Those comments he makes about the wives should have alarm bells ringing in their heads, especially Kody. Make comments like that about his wife and my DH would have him out the door so fast his head would spin. By not calling him on his crap they’re all encouraging him to do it.

I don’t think she does. I don’t think any of them really do. Those comments he makes about the wives should have alarm bells ringing in their heads, especially Kody. Make comments like that about his wife and my DH would have him out the door so fast his head would spin. By not calling him on his crap they’re all encouraging him to do it.

Maybe they do off camera.

IMO, a big wedding and a marriage are two very different things. It's all about getting showered with all the attention for both of them.

I can't agree more. The same way having a baby and being a parent are two very different things as well. I'm sad to say I am seeing a lot of that, even in my own family. It's all about the gender reveal and the showers and the baby bump selfies and the nursery decor, and you're right....the attention. And then the baby comes along and it's just not that fun anymore.

I can't agree more. The same way having a baby and being a parent are two very different things as well. I'm sad to say I am seeing a lot of that, even in my own family. It's all about the gender reveal and the showers and the baby bump selfies and the nursery decor, and you're right....the attention. And then the baby comes along and it's just not that fun anymore.

Exactly. A woman I know from college was giving me grief because I'm not posting pictures of my belly every month. That's just really not something I'm in to. I can't tell you how many girls I see on facebook posting monthly belly pictures and then later the monthly picture of the baby and all the cutesy pregnancy reveal and then the cutesy gender reveal and then the shower and all the maternity and newborn photo shoots and on and on and on. I just don't get it.

I can't believe with 17 children (it is 17, right?) they wouldn't have planned out equity between the children and their weddings. Why didn't they figure x number of dollars for each child for each wedding? That way if one child or their betrothed wanted to blow the wad on 4000 tacos (I see you Tony) then they would have to pare down the number of guests. I just don't get it. These weddings are going to be coming fast and furiously and they are just now thinking about expenses?

Heck, my wedding cost less than $200 (granted that was over 35 years ago, but still not much). I didn't have a wedding gown, no attendants, flowers just for me, no reception. If we wanted anything more, DH and I would have paid.

I think Tony is disrespectful, did you see the way he was sitting on the couch when his siblings were there. And Mlkeyti used to want to do fashion & was smart and funny now she is as frumpy as Tony. And they both talk too much and try to sound smart and like they are worldly . The other boys never looked as frumpy as Tony.

Kae

It is actually her sister Aspyn who is interested in fashion design. She was the one tagging along to the reception halls. I think Aspyn is GORGEOUS! Believe she is still in college studying design.

It was Mykelti

Hmm I could have sworn it was Aspyn. Anyhow if you check out Aspyn Brown's twitter you will see how beautiful and fashionable she is! Still in college and in a soriority. Hope she goes far and doesn't drop out to work in a pawn shop.

Good for Meri! I think she was in an empty nest slump. Prior to the show she was working part time and taking some college classes and I think that ended with the show. I think this is a great thing for her.

The Inn looks great and the website is done very well!!

I must say it is pretty cool Meri has been able to do this with her great -grandmother's home.

Did anyone catch that weird picture with all of the wives? Meri had long hair so it looked like it was from a long time ago, but then Robyn was in it too. Was that a picture that was photoshopped? Was that presented to Kody as a gift or something? I vaguely remember something like that.

That was a really odd photo. I have long wished that Meri would get a hair makeover, but that definitely was not her hair. Kody has just ruined all those women.

That was a really odd photo. I have long wished that Meri would get a hair makeover, but that definitely was not her hair. Kody has just ruined all those women.

They have shown pictures of Mari with long hair before. She talked about it once, she cut it right after they began filming. She likes Keith Urbans hair and was going for that look, or something like that. They were already courting Robin before the filming began.

Personally I like her better with the longer more natural looking hair.

I've been sick so catching up on my DVR. This show sure came out of the gate this season with a wild episode.

Kody better hope the show is still going strong with all those other kids are ready to get married.

Tony sure knows how to play them all. 4000 tacos? :faint: And I agree, I'll be shocked if they're still married in 5 years. I'm guessing these 2 will definitely jump in and have a baby or two in that time though. They don't seem overly concerned with how things get paid for.

It really was nice to see a sparkle in Meri's eyes. But I hope she's equally as supportive if the other sister wives later come up with things they need in the multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars price range to make them happy. Last time it was only a wet bar. Now it's a B&B. Her tastes are getting more and more expensive.

It seemed to me that every time Christine said, "I love that boy," it was her way of trying to convince herself that she loves him. I didn't get the idea that she does. She would say something kind of negative about him and then follow up with, "I love that boy." It was weird.
Maybe her version of "Well bless his heart". :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter