Sister Wives

I'm confused. The storyline is the taco wedding? They were married in dec 2016 and have had a baby since then.

Never mind, the baby is a puppy. Thank god

I was totally annoyed at Tony going dress shopping with the ladies. He couldn’t find something else better to do? :crazy2:

Awe, Kody and Janelle’s reaction to Madi and Caleb’s news was so sweet. Janelle was just beaming in the recap.

This is my impression of Tony and Mykelti's relationship.
Mykelti: I just want Tony to be happy.
Tony: I just want me to be happy too.
He's controlling in a way that right now she thinks is "sweet" that he "cares so much" but will be become monstrous and destructive. Also, does he have health problems? He has a "prednisone" look about him.

I didn't watch this weeks episode yet but on the last episode I remember the moms saying "he is more into traditional roles" when they were discussing him telling Kody to have his wives move the tables.

No he's beyond traditional roles. He's a creep. I do not like Tony at all.

He's controlling in a way that right now she thinks is "sweet" that he "cares so much" but will be become monstrous and destructive. Also, does he have health problems? He has a "prednisone" look about him.
No idea about the health issues. But spot on with the rest of it!

I just want to scream "DON'T DO IT" to Mykelti. But she will. Then I want to scream "WAIT TO HAVE BABIES!" But she won't.

I didn't watch this weeks episode yet but on the last episode I remember the moms saying "he is more into traditional roles" when they were discussing him telling Kody to have his wives move the tables.

No he's beyond traditional roles. He's a creep. I do not like Tony at all.
I wanted to smack him during that scene.

I really don't like him either.

No idea about the health issues. But spot on with the rest of it!

I just want to scream "DON'T DO IT" to Mykelti. But she will. Then I want to scream "WAIT TO HAVE BABIES!" But she won't.
Of course she won't because she can't let Madi get something. She has to have it too.
I was totally annoyed at Tony going dress shopping with the ladies. He couldn’t find something else better to do? :crazy2:

I'm guessing he'll show up at the Bridal Shower, too.

I think he just has a "disgusting pig" look about him.

Here my take on the wedding cost Kody needs to say I will pay either xx amount for each wedding and anything over each couple must pay. Or I will pay whatever Maddie wedding amount was that was it fair for all the kids. No of this kids running wild wanting wild stuff.
:rotfl2:

Sorry. That's my reaction to Tony and Mykelti paying for part of the wedding.

If they didn't they wouldn't be having 4,000 tacos.
They got it down to 1,200 tacos last night. Janelle told them if that wasn’t enough they could stop for burgers on the way home. :rotfl2:

I really liked Janelle last night. She did a lot of sticking up for Mykelti. No one else seems to want to rock that boat.

I did see a flash or two of Tony’s feelings for Mykelti but I just don’t think it’s enough. He’s way too controlling and alarm bells should be going off in everyone’s heads. And for Mykelti this isn’t about love. This is a competition with Madi.

Oh and also on Janelle. I am her when it comes to putting myself “on display.” I even have a hard time singing Happy Birthday to my kids. She said she wants to make up for having a bad reaction to Mykelti’s announcing she’s getting married. I think it’s more staving off a temper tantrum from Mykelti. I feel so bad for her, she’s clearly uncomfortable.

I just couldn’t see myself appeasing one of my kids the way they do Mykelti especially because her actions are to her detriment. If you’re going to jump off a cliff I sure as hell am not going to help push you. Granted she’s technically grown but for me that would mean she’s on her own if I couldn’t get some common sense through to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter