Sit down! Buckle up! & Hang On! Mickeystoontown's Gang is going to Walley World! 5/15

"uh, 911? Mickeystoontown is violating Disney pool rules! GO GET HER!!!"
:rolleyes1
Glad you're having fun and hope Lacey and Jesse arrive safely to a room waiting!

Lisa!!! I am so glad you have been popping in with little updates. I was thinking of you on the night of the 24th!! I saw lots of pictures from that evening...what a party they had going! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling POFQ. Its good that you tried it out for a night, though!

I am going to try and plan a trip over to see CBR when I am there next week. I have heard they have a great food court!!

So glad to hear you're having a fabulous time. A belated Happy Birthday to Hunter!!! :yay:

I hate you didn't enjoy POFQ.. We really liked it last time and the food court was good for us but maybe it was an off day. :(

Glad you are having a great time! Wish I was there but I am stuck at this desk pretending to work. LOL

I have been wondering how you liked POFQ, because we was thinking of staying there our next trip. Sorry you werent to thrilled with it. We have been trying to decide between POFQ, POR, and CBR. If you get time take some photos around the Martinque preferred building 25 and 26. I have been thinking of requesting one of those. If you dont get time that's fine. I dont want to take up any of your vacation time, so only if you have some extra time :rotfl:

Hope your trip is going GREAT! Can not wait for the TR. I understand why you did not like POFQ, that is how we feel about the Beach Club..too much like New England. And we did not like Cape May because we get much better seafood in Maine and we go iover there all the time...like once a month or so. We have res at POFQ for DEc but if FD comes out and they don't have it we may switch to CBR. I have read some real Debby-downer reports saying it is in need of a refurb badly...how did you find it?

So glad you are having a good time! I wish I was able to be at MK for the 24-hour thing. I did watch the fireworks on the live webcam that they had going, but it just wasn't the same. :)

Can't wait for you to get back so we can hear all about your exploits!!

I'm still hanging out!

Happy belated birthday to hunter! how special that he got spend his 16th at the best place in the world? So jealous!
Hope you are having a good time and can't wait to read your trip report! Sad to hear that you didn't like the POFQ, and the food court. I prefer POR greatly! And it has one of the best food courts on property.

We are home. Notice no !!!!! behind that. If it were up to us, we'd still be at Disney. :sad:

The drive home wasn't too bad until the last hour or so when we drove through some really really severe thunder and lightening storms. Scary! :eek: (notice the ! behind scary :scared:) It was late at night and the wind was blowing so hard that I had trouble keeping the car on the road. All of us were tense (with the exception of Hunter who was watching Wayne's World on DVD :sad2:) and it was stressful to say the least. Even with the bad weather, we made it home in 15 hours and 4 minutes. If I could have driven the speed limit that last hour or so, we'd have been home sooner. I do not, repeat, do not like driving 40 on the interstate in blinding rain and lightening.

Given that we didn't get home until Midnight, we slept in and I'm now working on laundry. I'm on the third load and have lots more to go. :laundy:

Lacey and Jesse left this morning and should be back in Tennessee this evening. Hopefully, they won't run into the thunderstorms that we did. Last time John spoke with them, it was raining on and off and the traffic wasn't too bad. But, they haven't reached the Atlanta area yet so who knows what's up ahead. :crazy2:

Mama held up pretty well overall. She's tired and said that this will definitely be the last trip to Disney for her. She just can't handle the drive nor the walking any more. But, she did have a great time and is glad that she went.

Hunter said that he couldn't have had a better 16th birthday! He kept us all in stitches the entire time. I swear the boy would make it as a stand up comedian. He is hilarious!:joker:

I know that it will come as no surprise that we are already planning our 2014 trip. :p It will definitely be a two week trip so long as we don't hit any financial snags between now and then. I will be sewing like a madwoman if I have to. Speaking of sewing, I saw one of my backsacks at Disney. I couldn't believe it.

I'm sure that tomorrow is going to be a busy day at work but I'm going to take my memory cards with me and start uploading my pictures to photobucket. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do but I still filled up a couple of memory cards. And, yes, for those of you wondering, there are quite a few silly pictures amongst them all. :p

I've gotta stop now and transfer a load of clothes from the washer to the dryer and then head out to buy groceries. Our pantry and fridge are bare! Can't let my boys starve to death. :rotfl:

Welcome home!!!!!! I hope you had a fantastic vacation. It sounds like you did! I can't wait for your TR and hear about your thoughts on Sea World too. I think we were there the day before you went. Coming home may be the pits, but on behalf of your very enthusiastic readers, we can't wait to follow along and experience Disney through the eyes of your beautiful family! :thumbsup2

Welcome home! We drove through that weather last night on our way home from Starkville. It was AWFUL!!! Being tired made it worse for us too. Sorry to hear you didn't care for POFQ but totally understandable! Can't wait to here about the trip.(Jesse's teases on Facebook tags were great!!)

Welcome home!
I am so glad that Jesse has a smart phone because I kept up a bit with what you were doing from his posts and tags on facebook. Hunter had a few too! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you're back and made it safely through the storms. Dh and I drove through some on our way home on Thursday. :scared1: On Friday we had driven through OKC just hours before the storms that moved through.
I can't wait to read you TR. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter