Sit down! Buckle up! & Hang On! Mickeystoontown's Gang is going to Walley World! 5/15

Good morning all! I am NOT ignoring all of your "welcome home"s. It's just been a little hectic at the office and I finally finished up the washing last night.

I need some help. I'm trying to upload my pictures to photobucket in between work projects but I keep getting an error message that says something like "exceeds album limit" or something like that. This is the first time that I am uploading to the new photobucket and I'm so frustrated with it. I have a Pro account if that matters. Any of you have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

**Edited to add: I created a new album so I know that there are not too many pictures in the album.

Hmmm I dont know if it is like yahoos flickr but I can only have so many pictures in there, I have had to delete some to add more. But I just use the free one, if I want to add more the amount I'm allowed I have to pay for it.

Good morning all! I am NOT ignoring all of your "welcome home"s. It's just been a little hectic at the office and I finally finished up the washing last night.

I need some help. I'm trying to upload my pictures to photobucket in between work projects but I keep getting an error message that says something like "exceeds album limit" or something like that. This is the first time that I am uploading to the new photobucket and I'm so frustrated with it. I have a Pro account if that matters. Any of you have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

**Edited to add: I created a new album so I know that there are not too many pictures in the album.

Hmmm I dont know if it is like yahoos flickr but I can only have so many pictures in there, I have had to delete some to add more. But I just use the free one, if I want to add more the amount I'm allowed I have to pay for it.

If you have pro with Flickr you can load unlimited, but they recently changed it and I don't think they offer pro now if you didn't have it. But now it should be unlimited up to a certain amount, which is large.

With photobukcet and I am not using it much anymore since they "improved" it, each album will only hold so many and then you have to start a new album. I now make mine according to dates, which makes it easier to find pictures. Each album can have a couple sub albums. So I amke one dates may 5, then a sub dated may6, and another may 7 and another may 8. I think you can make 4 or 5 sub albums and when I can't make more, I make a new album and do the same. I have not however tried making any new albums with new photobucket yet because it's just awful to find my pictures in there once I load them, so I gave up and only get what I had already loaded or load videos there.

Welcome home!
I never use Photobucket, I always use my Flickr. Granted I do have a pro account (and with it unlimited space) but they changed it so that you now have a free terabyte with a basic account, pretty decent! If you're just interested in fixing your Photobucket issues... I'm sorry, I can't help! :lmao:

Welcome back, Lisa.

Please send me a PM when you start your TR. Although I'm off the DIS most of the time now, I do want to read it when I get back from my trip (I leave in 2 days) and the wedding.

I haven't tried uploading that many photos to photobucket lately, but I just make a new album for each day of my trip.

I've also noticed that the Pro account does have a limit amount of space. It's big, but is it possible you have reached it? If not, I would just try sending them an email. Who knows, they might answer.

Welcome back Lisa! I hope you had a wonderful trip. I thought about you and your family last week and prayed for your safe travels.

Can't wait until you start your trip report! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter