Sit down! Buckle up! & Hang On! Mickeystoontown's Gang is going to Walley World! 5/15

Welcome home and cant wait to start reading your TR.

Hunter said that he couldn't have had a better 16th birthday! He kept us all in stitches the entire time. I swear the boy would make it as a stand up comedian. He is hilarious!:joker:

I wonder where he gets it from???? :lmao:

Welcome Home!! So glad you had a great trip and made it home safe. Can't wait to start hearing all about it!
Being the ol' washer woman sure isn't much fun when coming home from vacation.:sad2:
Will be eagerly anticipating your report!

Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely despite that awful weather! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Welcome home. I'm glad to hear you made it safe through the storm. I hate driving in weather like that.

I can't wait to hear all about it!

How cool you saw one of your backsacks Disney!

Welcome back! Driving in that nasty storm must have been so scary!! I'm glad you all got home safely.

It's nice that for Mama's last trip she got to be with both her grandchildren.

Speaking of sewing, I saw one of my backsacks at Disney. I couldn't believe it.

That must have been a great moment. You must be proud. :goodvibes

I'm glad you guys had a great trip, and can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome home! Can't wait to read your report!

We had really bad storms coming back from Iowa a couple weeks ago. They hit right as we were hitting the mountains in Tennessee. Lovely.

Sorry that Mama doesn't feel like she can do another Disney trip, but I'm sure she had it in her head during this trip so she could actually enjoy one last trip with the grandkids.

Trip in 2014, huh? We are planning to go right when school gets out next year and stay for about 10 days-ish. We'll be booking soon! Yay!

Welcome home! :wave2: That was some awful weather to come home in - glad you made it safely. Looking forward to the TR. I'm so glad you got a big trip with everyone in this year. Hope your substitute left things in decent shape so you can get right to the important stuff - the pictures and TR! :dance3:

Welcome back! Glad to hear that you had an amazing trip! Can't wait to read the TR! :thumbsup2

Welcome back!!! Cant wait to hear all the great stories from your trip!!! You always have the best trip reports!

Hi Lisa! Welcome back!!! Though, I am sure it is very bittersweet for you! ;) I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Sorry you had to drive through horrible weather on the way home. The one & only time I drove to WDW we hit some nasty weather! That basically scarred me for life!! I always say I will NEVER drive to WDW again!! :rotfl2:

Welcome home! Can't wait till you start your TR! Sounds like you had a great trip! sorry about the crazy weather on the way home, I hate driving in rain too, especially really heavy rain.

Well, I was only 20 pages and a week behind!! :rolleyes1

Glad you had a good trip! Can't wait for the report to start!!!

Subscribing just to get some recent reports of CBR! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey, Lisa, when you mentioned seeing someone with one of you backsacks, I decided I should post a picture of me with mine. It was raining so I had moved it to the front under my raincoat. Worked just fine that way, even if it did look a little strange. :)

Loved having it! Thanks for making these. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter