slightly off topic, thanks tag fairy

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
rofl at my new tag, of COURSE ya gotta love drywall tape! it's awesome. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maggie

ps: and it's even in green! rock on with your bad self tag fairy! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (and I mean that in a good way)

Wow...you have four! I'm not worthy....weep...weep...sob....sob.....maybe someday!

Hey..... I am worthy! I am worthy! I just replied with this post and I freaked out... I saw..I was tagged!!!! OMG!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :banana: :love:

Thank you tag fairy! :worship:

Maybe I should have my DH take a picture of my goofy grin so I can scrap a page about "The Day I Got Tagged"!

Me too! I finally got a tag (and thank goodness it had nothing to do with swap ineptness!)... :banana:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I got one tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks, tag fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

pppiglet said:
Maybe I should have my DH take a picture of my goofy grin so I can scrap a page about "The Day I Got Tagged"!

:rotfl: I know, I'm so excited too!!!

Tag Fairy rocks! I got another one today, too.

Maggie, you must have been good luck being my secret stocking pal!

ohhh she/he is on a roll tonight!
Maggie you went form 0 to 3 pretty darn quick!
Congrats newly tagged

PS do youthink I can trade in a tag for a newer model??

Hey, I got one, too! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks, Tag Fairy! :goodvibes And now I'm up to 99 post! :banana: Watch out, this board is getting contagious! ;)
Jill

Hey, I've been tagged to. And just when I was about to pout and stomp like a baby. Thanks Tag Fairy...from your wand to God's ears. Here's hoping I get my own room soon.

Cyndi princess:

Congrats to all the newly tagged! Of course this means you're going to have a great weekend!!

Congratulations! Love looking at the new tags!

Do you have to have been a memeber for a certain amount of time before the tag fairy decides to visit? or do you need to have said someting a bit bonkers? Just noticed the tag fairy picks some odd comments ;)
Another question, how do I get promoted or when do i get promoted from "earning my ears??

I never noticed, I am a Mouseketeer, I thought I was still earning me ears!

The Tag Fairy hits people when they least expect it
you can have 50posts and get tagged or have 5000 and haveno tags
there are no rules that i can figure out and trust me i have tried :rotfl:
you are normally hit with something you say that stikes he she it they as humourus

oh and the tag fairy does not respond to begging that is the RULE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter